GH: February 2010 Discussion Thread

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was happy to see Diane call Sonny out on his shyt. She didn't seem to care about his excuses. I need more of that. And if Sonny won't go to prison people need to start looking down on him and standing up to him. Any chance of romance with Olivia needs to be dead. Dante never needs to forgive Sonny or become a Sonny-apologist. He needs to stay a tough cop. Other obvious choices like Jax, Johnny, etc. need to stand up to him on a regular. No more Sonny saving people or being a hero. I actually do like Sonny and Maurice. I think Claire Labine developed a great character. I just wish the writers had more balls in regards to him.

• Members

I find the writing of this character one of the most offensive and stereotypical things I've seen in quite some time although I like Sonya Eddy I refuse to watch this cotton club

Beulaland character....I shutter to think how the two Ward women coming on will be written but I am not doing a happy I can't imagine them writing for these two for long...they always do this

eg Kent Master King's Lainey and Kiko's Stan they bring them on to much fanfare then Poof!

they sit on the bench...They never wrote for Minae's Kelly so why should I get excited about these two new characters that they parade only to give the aura of diversity that doesn't exist IMO. As for LuLu smacked down I don't think any person deserves to be yelled at on their job but they wrote Elizabeth in the toliet so

they continue with smack down after smackdown...I thought Sam deserved to be outted for her part in being criminal but they didn't do it nor did the entire town line up for smackdown duty...

I am not saying she didn't deserve her say however so close to Lucky's demeaning of her it lost a lot of steam and is apparent it is agenda driven as most of the writing for this "pro Lucky" story has been...they wrote nothing for her...no leg to stand on the deck was clearly stacked for me.

• Members

Wow I am shocked. You have to know Robin has been a Sonny worshiper first class for years and has always and always will defend Jason and Sonny to anyone who will listen. Robin's insane logic is tragically totally in character for her. This is the girl who years ago snickered and laughed at Tracy because Tracy was worried about the crooks she hung out with, the same girl who it was only a few months ago Robin was aware Jason was going to kill either Claudia or someone and she and Patrick discussed how it just wasn't her business. This is Mac's niece and Scorpio's daughter. It was only a few weeks ago her boyfriend Jason was running around the hospital threatening patients with guns and rather than call security she had the nerve to tell the patient something moronic like "well, he didn't hurt you". If Guza gets any of the characters right, it's Robin. After all, isn't her big claim to fame as an adult that she decided she would be willing to raise AJ's stolen child as long as it made Jason happy and she could have him?

• Members

I gotta say listening to their dull college days, she obviously wasn't skanky enough! I think Marcia Brady had more skank working than this girl. And Greg Brady clearly was more of a BMOC than Patrick could have ever dreamed of being. Their big thing was hopping in shopping carts or something and riding down a hill? Did I hear that right? I think Norman Rockwell painted this scene decades ago.

• Members

I guess I was expecting her to draw the line at cop killing, silly me for thinking that might happen. :lol: :lol: I was even more shocked when they brought out Alexis to remind everyone what a loving and caring father Sonny is. :rolleyes:

Yes, the deck was stacked, but not stacked anymore against Liz this time than it was against Lucky last time around when Liz was doing our heroic hit man. As far as Sam goes, she deserves to go to jail for stealing evidence just like Liz when she did the same.

• Members

Exactly two people have called out Liz. Everyone else has been openly supportive or haven't said anything to her face. She is getting off much easier than other cheats. Seems to me that Guza is already laying the groundwork for Lucky to take her back. Guza prefers to keep the same couples together no matter what so I expect Liz and Lucky to be re-married next V'Day.

ITA. It is going to be ugly for the Ward sisters. I'm suspicious of their sudden arrival along with two new African American day players as detectives and one as the lab tech. It suggests to me that Guza and Phelps got a lecture from someone above them about the lack of diversity and they were pushed into adding minorities. It doesn't bode well for how the Ward sisters will be written. We'll see how long they last.

• Members

Eh I don't get all the people who feel Liz has been treated so so so bad by Lucky. He yelled at her, will maybe a couple more times, and then he'll be back after her in no time. Who else?: Lulu big deal. All forgotten. It doesn't make up for YEAR of Lucky being treated like crap at the bottom of a shoe. Wow he yelled at Liz a few times. She lied to him, cheated on him and he still kisses her arse,

I'll believe they are coming when I see it. Same as the Valentin ish.

Archived