GH: February 2010 Discussion Thread

• Members

Didn't you know that Epiphany is the real power at the hospital? She can lecture doctors and tell them which ORs they can get. She is probably on the hospital board and has the authority to order them around as well as fire doctors. GMAFB. She isn't even entertaining. The worse thing about Epiphany is that she will out last those Ward girls who are coming.

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't know what it is about AW men becoming gigolos.

They should give that story to Johnny.

Do you notice that Guza is not even trying to hide his Jason fixation at this point. They have these characters who are willing to breathe fire on Sonny but then, for no apparent reason, say, "But not Jason! Jason has honor, he wouldn't do bad things!"

• Members

LOL! You know me so well, bellcurve.

I wanted to slap Robin for her Sonny devotion and using Stone to persuade Dante to give Sonny a break. However, I'm resigned to her fate as a Jason and Sonny apologist. I cannot stand how Patrick talks to Robin in front of everyone in the hospital. Also, using Patrick's logic how Robin talking to Dante is any of Patrick's business? I actually thought the most interesting scene was Patrick's reaction to Lisa and Steven's date. Patrick is jealous and feeling whipped which means that the story is finally moving along. It can't be too long before he jumps into bed with Lisa. I hope that Steven is for Robin when it all comes out. I don't see him falling for Lisa.

• Members

I was upset because there was the crack Lisa made about the minivan(like it's a crime to grow up, be a mature adult, and raise a family), and then Patrick getting upset because of Steven and Lisa's date to the Tim McGraw concert?! It was so bad because you could tell he was EMBARRASSED to be a married man with a kid. Really?

And then the way he ripped into Robin? If his concern was about her love for Stone and if she said something like, "Stone Cates was the love of my life and nothing could ever replace that," that would be a valid reason for Patrick to fly off the handle. But for defending Sonny, a friend of hers, to Dante? There was no reason for him to do that, especially considering that he poked his nose into Steven and Lisa's "date" and that he released Dante from the hospital without Steven's permission.

I will say Brianna Brown is good at bringing "the sneaky bitch" the Lisa role needs. I HAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE bitches like her.

• Members

Wow, I'm surprised by your reaction. I thought that you would be on Patrick's side, ripping Robin a new one. Boy, was I wrong. LOL!

Patrick's jealousy does not bode well for his marriage to Robin. I think that is off that Robin hasn't picked up on Patrick's growing unease with married life and his jealousy over Lisa dating Steven. Robin is usually perceptive about Patrick's attraction to other women. However, I don't mind because I can't stand it when people are calling Robin jealous and insecure when she is right about Patrick. Patrick's reaction to Lisa has convinced me even more that adultery is in Patrick's future, maybe May sweeps.

• Members

I haven't seen Patrick's scenes yet but if he was upset that Robin was defending Sonny and using Stone to do it...YES!!!j I would imagine that marrying someone you think is sane only to have her defend an attempted cop killer has to be a horrible shock. Sonny fired point blank into the man's chest. Robin's oath is to save lives and she defends a man who takes lives - it's truly disgusting and worse than anything going on with Patrick being a whiny family man (though that's inconsistent with every speech he's recently made about not trading one day with Robin and Emma). Robin is becoming Carly with a med degree. Mac is a cop. I can't believe the writers haven't allowed Robin to wonder if Sonny would put a bullet in her beloved uncle one day -- you know...to 'save' himself...he's only trying to survive, afterall.

Archived