GH: February 2010 Discussion Thread

• Members

I pretty much feel bad for all of the actresses on this show. Some of the lines these woman have to say much really make them sick. As for Kelly, I like Sam, but now she's in Jason's orbit and that never bodes well for female characters. Fun tends to take a back seat to tears and gunshot wounds.

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

watching right now and OMG, can Elizabeth be anymore of a bitch. She made NO SENSE in her scene with Sam. She was coming across trying to be very sympathetic but at the same time was very condescending. Sam was very nice and civil to her, and she just went in and started throwing Sam's ish in her face as if that was supposed to make what she did any less. Comparing her screwing around with Nik/Lucky to Sam and Ric? Um where does she get off and what was the point of any of that? It was if she was looking to have Sam justify that she wasnt a bad person but at the same time trying to pick a fight. She came across as a hot mess and it only made her look even worse than she already is. Sam had alot of class bc I was yelling at the screen for her to just slap Liz and then walk away.

Oh how great of Sonny and Jason to "allow" Johnny to live. What asses

Anthony is alive? Im really surprised Guza didnt kill him off

My god, Maxie is STILL going on about wanting Spinelli to sleep with someone else?

• Members

I think those Sam/Liz scenes were to show how desperate and "out of it" Liz really is. I didn't mind them because I'd rather see a little of bitch Liz, than have her shown as a completely sympathetic victim. I thought it was completely in character, since her catty side always tends to come out around women and then she promptly turns on the tears and falls into some guy's arms so he can comfort her.

• Members

haha, jsut like she did with Jason in the end. My thing though is that while being a bitch to Sam, she was still trying to come across as a sympathetic victim. I dindt get the impression that she was intentionally trying to be a bitch, but she was and it was done to continue her pity party by throwing Sam under the bus as someone who she deems as worse than her

• Members

Yeah, but she won't be under it for long. The signs are already there. I think it also helps that this whole cop shooting is happening at the same time. Normally I hate Liz (or maybe love to hate), but now that half the town is telling Sonny how awesome he is and how he's the bestest Daddy ever, Liz really isn't looking that bad. What's having sex with your finance's brother compared to propping up an attempted cop killer. Actually, Sonny had Mr. Palletti killed, so he's a cop killer either way.

Habit is all that's keeping me watching this show. I really need to cut the cord because I'm not getting any joy out of it, it's just pissing me off these days.

• Members

I enjoyed the scenes with Sam and Elizabeth.

It really showed how unstable Elizabeth is these days, and it showed the signs of her breakdown...And I'm sorry, even if Liz is rather unbearable right now, Becky Herbst is knocking it out of the park. Her writing may be horrible, but I just think there is something about the way she acts that actually makes me feel like this is all happening to ME, and that ladies and gents, is good acting.

And I think that Liz confronting Sam was a way of comforting herself. I think she was just trying to look at all the things Sam did and say "Look, if she can be a tramp, and a horrible person, but redeem herself and get the man back, so can I...." and it just shows more signs of how unstable she is.

I actually wouldn't mind a sort of friendship/comforting between Sam and Liz. You know like a "I hate you, but I know what you're going through type of thing...", Because I think both Sam and Elizabeth need more "girlfriends". Because hopefully after Liz's breakdown, she will stay away from men. So a friendship with Robin/Sam could be good. And Sam needs some girlfriends to help her have more stories than just Jason-propping.

• Members

I'm sold with RH's portrayal as Liz...she is doing amazing, I felt for her so much in today's episode! Loved her scenes with Sam..those scenes definitely showed how over the edge Liz really is, and I think also showed how much Sam has matured. Liz waltzing into the hospital, thinking Scrubs would get her suspension nixed, I was like "omg..poor Liz" because it just wasn't working out for her!! Her facial expressions were great and the way she was handling everything was just spot-on to me. And then that ending today....:wub: Can't wait for GH tomorrow!

Archived