GH: June Discussion Thread

• Members

Wasn't it for Jax and Courney when Lucky and Liz were having financial trouble?

So Claudia had a miscarriage? I still have a feeling tomorrow Kelly will pop up and say, "We found a heartbeat!"

I like this storyline with the Mayor and his mistress. Hopefully we'll have a good hospital storyline.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I want to be objective and say I cared about the scenes but how many times is GH going to try to make people be invested in another woman-hating brat with rage issues? They did this with Sonny and now we're getting Sonny Jr. Until he stops being abusive to women I will have to automatically hate him.

• Members

Courtney and Liz were hardly friends...she hated the bitch!

you are right. Lucky had recently been releaef from the hospital for the zillioneth time and they were having trouble paying off their bills. Liz overheard Courtney and Jax talk about wanting a kid and not being able to have one of their own. She later approached them about being a surrogate and they offered to pay her for her egg and time

• Members

Did anyone see the end of GH? Apparently there were technical problems on ABC and it cut out as Kristina was driving Michael. I've yet to see a youtube clip taken off Soapnet, so i dunno what happened!

Archived