GH: June Discussion Thread

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

I see Guza still has a fetish for pregnant women falling down stairs.

There are bad writers.....and then there's Bob Guza. Sure sometimes things get rewritten, bu you don't have to totally shit on it like the way Guza does.

She looks and acts like Sam! How is Kristina suppose to be? 15?

• Members

I think she's suppsed to be like 13 or 14, but the actress is 16. Michael is supposed to be 16, but the actor is 20.

Teschner is the best casting director in daytime, GH doesn't deserve him. He hits the mark more than he misses, and with GH, you know most of the talent cast will be playing horribly developed characters that are soon dead or written out.

• Members

It's good that my ACTIVE daily viewership of GH stopped in about 1983. Guza doesn't care about that era, and so my memories can be undisturbed.

But I have sincere sympathy -- really, I mean that word -- for viewers who hoped some of their viewership from the last two decades would be honored. Now we have CLASSIC stories, like Monica's breast cancer, being soiled. I'm sorry.

• Members

But the shoving into the Jason/Sonny orbit is lame. SERIOUSLY, I know it's Guza were talking about but come on.

I caught some of GH not because I wanted to but I couldn't find the remote. Makes me glad I gave it up.

I can't even get irked at the butchering of Emily and more of the Q's history on GH, because like others have said...it's Guza. I expect it. It's sad but it's true.

• Members

Kristina said that she was sophomore president so that would make her 15 or 16.

Kristina and Michael are great actors but being in Sonny's orbit will only hurt them. I don't like Kristina being this skanky brat either. I never thought Alexis would raise something like that.

I tried to watch yesterday's eppisode on SoapNet. Horrible Emily and Ethan scenes. And then a scene with Claudia and Sonny came on with Claudia and her really big mouth yelling something. I couldn't find the remote quick enough. <_<

• Members

Kristina didn't even know Sam for most of her life, did she?

I think it would have been more interesting to have seen her not become the most cliched writing choice, but I guess either way the writers would end up ruining her, that's just what they do. I'm sure she will be fawning over Jason in no time.

• Members

Umm.. idk. it depends on how they wanna write that.

She was easily half of her age when the sam/ric affair happened, but ya never know what the wrietrs are gonna do in those situations

And dont see why her rebelling and being a very typical teenage girl ruins her.

• Members

IMO, the rebelling does not ruin Kristina. It merely makes her the cookie cutter rebellious teen girl which is the only kind that Guza will write for e.g. Lulu and Maxie. If Kristina wasn't a trouble teen, she would be killed off like Georgie, then again she is a Corinthos so she might make it out of town alive. It all so boring, repetitive, and predictable.

• Members

Well they still might hook her up with

. It would have been shocking, edgy and daring if

hadn't done it several times already.

Though I must admit i've secretly wanted it for years I think it would be a good storyline in the hands of a more capable writer.

Archived