GH: June Discussion Thread

• Members

I thought Martha Byrne was much better at playing a brassy character (Rose) than she was as the more victimish Lily. I see some of that in Andrea. I wish GH were a show which didn't hate women, she would be an asset.

Seeing Dante interact with Kristina is weird.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If he's a fed he will be dead within six months.

Why were they having him say "land shark"? Those clever GH writers. Hey, what say we go vote for Carter after our story is over? Or are you more of a Ford guy?

• Members

Dante/Dominic and Olivia do NOT look like mother and son..I'm very curious on the age difference. I hope he is a fed, that would be interesting.

Spinelli trying to win Maxie's heart by singing is kind of ridiculous.

• Members

Lisa LoCicero - April 18, 1970

Dominic Zamprogna - April 21, 1979

Anything and everything to do with Spinelli and Maxie seems kind of ridiculous these days. I liked them when they were bonding after Georgie was killed. I can't stand them now.

• Members

OMG. Martha Byrne is AWESOME. AWESOME as Andrea. On Monday, when she was listening in on Patrick and Robin's conversation in the hospital, so many emotions were crossing her face. Fear, scheming, but also deep hurt and vulnerability. It was a masterclass in conveying everything while saying nothing.

Dante and Olivia's chemistry is... not very mother-son. :lol:

• Members

That's a soap fan's wet dream, right there. LOL!! The scene of them at the Metro Court yesterday was intoxicating. Love it!!!

Are we seriously gonna get a Olivia/Sonny/Claudia love triangle?! Ugh!! Why must characters with potential be wasted on Sonny?! :rolleyes:

• Members

Dear lord. I am just not feeling this Spinelli cannot sing but insists on assaulting our eardrums "storyline."

Does GH seriously think this is comedy? Or is this just another way for TIIC to avoid showing Spinelli and Maxie engaging in sexy-times?

• Members

Should anyone start a July thread? I don't know if there's a regular thread starter so I don't want to intrude.

I think it's funny that, thanks to the preemption, the throwaway (and very entertaining) Patrick/Robin karaoke scenes were pushed to Friday's episode and ended up overshadowing the latest nauseating "courtly love" propping which will now be on Monday's episode, dumped at the start of the week.

Speaking of stomach-churning,

Archived