GH: June Discussion Thread

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
you are right. He said that a few weeks ago. Luke never cared for Lucky's children. He doesnt seem to consider them his grandkids bc they arent Lucky's biologically.

What the heck happened to Kate. Did the show drop her? She and Sonny were great. I cant beleive they ended them for putting him with Claudia

• Members

Stand back, bitches! It was Battle of the Breathy Ladies yesterday with Liz and RebEmily trying to out-whisper the other.

Seriously, Becky Herbst's voice interferes with my love for Liz. I want to love her as much as I love, say, Tamara Braun or Eileen Davidson. But the little-girl way she says "huz-BIND" for "husband" and "Nikliss" for "Nikolas" and "Jay-SIN" for "Jason"? I don't know why but it peeves.

And how uncomfortable was that love scene between Nik and RebEm? All I could think when watching them was "TC and NL used to do this stuff for reals." It must be weird and it felt kind of weird watching them. Especially when RebEm did her "O" face. Which looked a little like her "constipated" face.

• Members

I saw nothing on the show which says Luke doesn't like Lucky. Luke doesn't understand how Lucky turned out so different, and Luke is also worried Lucky might one day wake up and say "what did I do?" when it comes to the fact he has basically given up the opportunity to have his own kids to raise Liz's. On GH adultery is not as wrong as it is in real life, because everyone on the show from Edward on down has engaged in it at one point. Adoption is fine, but Lucky never adopted Jake. Lucky had a lie told to him, got tricked into loving someone else's kid, and so really didn't get a vote in the whole thing. He got hooked on Liz's kids, as was her intention, and now for lack of a better word is in a trap he has no interest in getting out of.

• Members

Did you not watch Night Shift? Lando played a janitor on the Night Shift. But now he's moving to the regular show, I guess to dispense wisdom and flirt with Epiphany and otherwise lurk in the shadows (oh, and add diversity to the cast. or something).

Jason went there to rough up some bar guy, but found her there. I'm assuming she didn't expect daddy's enforcer to come strolling up. And I think we're supposed to learn that Kristina knows very well who Jason is. Previews said

:blink:

• Members

Every time Luke speaks about Lucky or has a scene with Lucky, I think he has contempt for Lucky.

If adoption was fine then Luke wouldn't have condemned Lucky for raising other people's children. He didn't try to qualify his statement, or say he likes the kids but regrets Lucky not having his own children. He sees Lucky as a failure because Lucky wants to raise Liz's kids.

The biggest joke of this story is that Luke has no time for either of his biological children, and was gaga over Ethan even if Ethan had been Robert's, but since when does consistent writing matter to Guza.

• Members

I never liked Nikolas/Emily but I wonder how their fans feel about Nikolas already hitting the sheets with her double. It seems tacky to me. I would think he'd almost be repulsed by the woman who looks just like his soulmate having such an unpleasant personality.

Archived