GH: June Discussion Thread

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I forgot about her. She hasn't been as bad lately, maybe because she became so annoying she had nowhere to go but up, or because they aren't focusing on her love life, I don't know.

If Kate was still on the show then I would have liked to have seen her share scenes with the new Michael. Didn't he shoot her?

• Members

I am already tired of NuMichael. He has been on almost everyday. GH has exactly 3 stories: Luke/Ethan's ickiness, Nik/Rebecca's creepiness, and Micheal's yelliness.

Combing through the muck: Robin and Patrick's reunion has been enjoyable as is the flirty dynamic between Alexis and Agent Rayner.

• Members

About Johnny, as I predicted he is back in the mob with no explanation after months of railing against its evil. It is too early to tell if this is a way to save the character or the engineer his demise.

• Members

So do I! Although I loved the long wavy hair she had on Tuesday, but LW can carry off shorter hair better than a lot of other actresses.

Natalia Livingston, too, has a gorgeous haircut. Love it! I'm still skeeved out by Rebecca & Nik, though.

As for JMB, I am in no way, shape or form a fan. EVER. She and her character annoy the [!@#$%^&*] outta me. However, props to JMB for stepping up in her scenes with Nathan Parsons. I liked Ethan and Lulu this week for the first time in a LONG time.

Love Alexis & Agent Raynor. Thank Christ there was no Spinelli or Winifred with them. Constance Towers! When is GH gonna give her a contract?

• Members

Is it sad that Guza is pimping Claudia to no end, yet I enjoy every single second she's on?! Sarah Brown makes it work.

She makes a far better "lead actress that can dominate screentime" than say, Laura Wright(who I love as Carly), Julie Berman, Kirsten Storms, or Kelly Monaco.

They should have pulled a John Black during the strike and made Claudia Carly. I don't care how implausible it would have been, I just really want Carly to be Sarah Brown. I love the way Claudia was being a mom to Michael.

I can deal with the Sarah Brown Show way more than I can deal with the Maurice and Steve show.

• Members

I don't think it's wrong, this is what Sarah Brown does. She's in her element when she plays a character who has done what on paper shouldn't be redeemable. Her Carly was the laundry cart AJ Carly, which at the time I thought was just about impossible to get out of. Sometimes I think she improves when she dominates because when she dominated airtime as Carly, she was, most of the time, fantastic. She is the one who made Carly a viable character, although Tamara and Laura have put their own successful spins on the character.

I will always see her as the true Carly, but I'm not sure if she could have gone back. She's so much more butch than Jax, and Jax is probably what now keeps Carly from just being another of the disposable Sonny women.

• Members

I still don't believe Laura Wright is Carly, she is just a parasitic invasion of Carly. She is playing a character with the same name and same set of connections. But she isn't Carly. Though it seems the she-beast has been tamed for the last few months.

• Members

That's how I often felt about Tamara Braun. I finally just decided each actress makes Carly her own. Laura can play both sides of Carly, which is why I like her in the role, but I'm probably never going to see anyone but SJB as Carly.

• Members

I know that I am in the minority here but I really HATE Claudia and am just not sold on Sarah Brown. She is the reason I'm really starting to not want to watch this show. I've never hated a character so much. And it's not a love to hate her thing either. Not to mention my hatred for Claudia is making me like Carly and that's not a good thing either.

I do love this new Michael though. And as someone else mentioned, I was thinking the other day that he reminded me of Will on Days too. Certainly not in the acting ability department but there is something about him that resembles Will to me.

This Nicholas and Rebecca thing is gross beyond words. It's sick and twisted and just plain crazy.

Archived