GH: June Discussion Thread

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow, there was no Sonny, Jason, Claudia or Carly today (amongst others but they're the biggest airtime hogs, if one is not on usually the others are).

I like umbrella storylines where everyone has a piece to the puzzle and they have to get together to solve it, So Robin, Maxie and Spinelli's scenes were a treat.

Nikolas and Emily's scenes were bleh as usual though I was Tracy caught her talking to Ethan. Hopefully sometime soon, Liz, Alexis and Tracy will get together and start comparing notes, though Alexis may be kept busy by the medical mystery for now.

Also enjoyed Andrea Floyd's debut scene with Patrick. Lol at her line towards the end "I'm surprised you don't recognise me..."

• Members

Yesterday was decent. Didn't miss Sonny, Jason, Claudia or Carly at all. I like how the mayor's scandal is pulling so many characters. Robin and Patrick are good again without the angst. Matt is shaping up to be a good character.

I'm glad that Tracy busted Teethan and NotEmily publicly and then fired Teethan. Who cares if Luke is danger? I hope he never comes back.

• Members

GH suddenly has a pretty strong female cast if they somehow can keep Martha

Martha, Nancy, Jane,Leslie C, Sarah, Laura,Kimberly,Kelly, Caroline, Lisa Lo, Kirsten, Becky, Julie(if she wasn't so lazy),Megan

• Members

Anyone else weired out but Jason and Kristina? I swear GH is trying to build up a fanbase for them so they can pair them up once they make her 18. They will have lots of conflict since he dated her sister, Sam and then theres Sonny and Alexis to deal with

• Members

Yesterday's GH was a puzzle of scenes. As usual Sonny, Carly, and Jason get the longer 4 to 5 minutes scenes, but now they are squeezing in shorter 1 or 2 minute scenes of other characters so those stories have minimal airtime. It must be a way to cut the budget without taking appearances away from MB, LW, SBu and SBr. It makes the storytelling insane, but this is GH so no surprise there. The show that sabotages itself. The mayor's mistress death story is different and has the potential to be good yet Guza and Phelps refuse to play out the beats of the story, while we get repetitive Sonny, Carly, Claudia, Jason and Michael scenes.

After that buddy chat with Olivia yesterday, it is safe to say that LWCarly is now GLCassie and SBrClaudia is Carly.

Archived