Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

That picture of a masked Joe Biden with the press. I STILL see Trump supporters using the "Joe hiding in his basement" crap. They literally have NOTHING, so they cling to outdated Trumpkin tropes. I *almost* feel sorry for them, but then I remember who they support, and that fades quickly.

• Members

It's pathetic, if not surprising, how fast many fauxgressives, naturally including Glenn Greenwald, got so happy over Trump's comments about the Pentagon, going on about how he says the truth, that he has run against Republicans more than the Clintons ever did, that this is why he will win, etc. The left is still so divided and so eager to amplify and lap up anything Trump says. 

I do believe Trump has been skimming off the top, and I also believe many are robbing him blind, but I also feel like they are trying to lull Biden's campaign into a false sense of security as they have a ton of outside help (including Swiftboat veterans). Fortunately I don't think Biden's people are falling for it, and the blatantly biased media (which just today was trying to tsk-tsk Biden for telling groups that Trump has caused their problems) is probably keeping them on their toes as well.

• Members

Whenever Trump screws up, the Greenwald left jumps to turn it into a "both sides" thing. It's like clockwork and yet another example of why these people aren't allies.

That said, I don't think the left is all that divided. The Twitter left is acting increasingly stupid but the rest of the world is tired of this. The fringe left is acting out because if this election turns out the way it's looking to, they are done. Every narrative they've fed us since 2016 dies. They need Trump as much as MAGA does.