Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Right now the polls are stable to slightly narrowing (there are also a lot of junk polls), in a way where Trump would probably be able to pull off another win if 2016 conditions repeat or if he has improved his support enough with non-white voters. What's going against him most is that he doesn't have the anti-Hillary or "nothing really bad can happen because of checks and balances" factors this time around, but it's going to be close. 

Susan Sarandon did say she was going to vote for Biden, but that doesn't really change her continuing to enable grifters and accelerants. 

• Members

I'm not sure if we should start some type of conspiracy thread to keep this one clear, but this stuff demoralizes me so much - and it's just growing and growing, no matter what happens in November. At one time I would have said it should be ignored, but it can't be.

• Members

^ Lord help us. This part is so true:

They are impervious to messaging, advertising or data. They aren’t just infected with conspiracy; they appear to be inoculated against reality.

or this:

Please register in order to view this content

Frank’s eyes fill with tears as she describes what she’s found: children who are being raped and tortured so that “the cabal” can “extract their blood and drink it.” She says Trump has seized the blood on the black market as part of his fight against the cabal. “I think if Biden wins, the world is over, basically,” adds Arthur. “I would honestly try to leave the country. And if that wasn’t an option, I would probably take my children and sit in the garage and turn my car on and it would be over.”

Child services need to check in on this nut case often.

Edited by Juliajms