The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

*hops into breakroom*

Techno! Gah. I knew that. That's why the song was so err...weird sounding to me at first. It also explains the "head-achey" feeling I got after listening to it after a few times. Sorry guys! I'm not a fan of techno either, but like knh, I still didn't hate the song, and I thought it worked well for this LuNacy video.

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hey Ms. Q, I totally dug the vid. Some great clips in there. I don't think the song was bad at all. You had my favorite Tracy saunter and face touching from HS! Totally loved it. Liked that some of the scene changes where quick and to the music. You are getting better and better all the time with the special effects :) . Get down with your uploading, downloading, video making, colorful fool bad self!!

Edited by TracyLuv

• Members

knh, I totally understand your feelings on the Frons thing. I'm of the "do no harm" variety, but then I think about all the jobs and lives his incompetence has affected, all the good and talented people who are being pushed out of their livelihoods by his decisions, and I wonder which is the greater ill--to wish him out of his job or to do nothing and let all those other people lose their jobs? But I've already signed it, so it's out here.

Don't worry about the picture. Time is of the essence, so I've decided to go with a cover graphic. I've already begun the proofreading process on the stories I'm going to include. Once I've done that, I'll begin figuring out a format (trying to remember that this zine is being sent to a woman with 60-year-old eyes.)

MsQ, I'm downloading your new video now. I've also sent you my beta on Chapter 89 of Oh, Baby.

Question on the Tracy-Sam spoilers--when is this all supposed to happen? I've not seen a single episode of either GH or OLTL this week, so I have no idea what's going on. (Let me guess--somebody is lying about who fathered her baby, and somebody else is involved in a mob story? Am I close? Am I?)

What I'm asking is, should I watch live on Monday? It will be the New Year's episode, and though I'm pretty positive (shut your eyes, Lainey) that I'm not going to get my NYE kiss, we probably will get at least a token Tracy appearance, right? Right?

• Members

Point well taken!! I agree with all of it and I do wish he was out of there, but I can't sign something to get him out of thejob myself... as much as I REALLY want to. I'm kind of holding back cuz I do want him gone. But I say good for you.. especially, as you've pointed out, b/c his crap decisions are effecting others. That's what's making me want to sign anyway.

• Members

My $0.02 about signing something that could possibly lead to someone being out of a job. As far as I'm concerned, Frons has not done his job well. And as a dissatisfied customer, practically former customer, I feel deserving of retribution. I think that's the basic feeling for anyone who would start such petition, not to mention sign it. His job is not just any job, it effects the public domain, entertainment, at least on some level. If he's not doing it right, someone has to tell him. Only the customer can rightly do that, IMO.

• Members

First, I'm going to play catch-up (again)...

Amello! Welcome back to the TQ Love!

TracyLuv, thanks for the video feedback. I knew some people missed the Haunted Star/face touching from the "She's A Lady" video, so I made sure to include it in this one. As far as special effects go, I didn't have to do much to add the colors, LOL. It's pre-set. I just had to click "Add effect." LOL. BTW, I haven't told you this yet, but I like your avatar. I saw that you were using it at SOC. I'm waiting for someone to ask, "WHO is that?" LOL.

Lady Ashton, glad you liked the video and the fanfic!

Speaking of fanfic, MinervaFan, I LOVED your suggestions and responded to your email.

Anyone hear from nex lately? Since she came back, she hasn't been around much.

Reminder: Jane Elliot's birthday is rapidly approaching. MinervaFan is putting together some of our fic, which I'm almost sure will be included in the package that Tracey of Jane Elliot Online is putting together. We are also sending flowers. The DEADLINE for getting anything to Tracey (this includes monetary donations for the flowers, separate gifts for JE, personal cards, etc) is JANUARY 12th. Details here. :)

Edit: I've underlined something I thought was important. January 12th is the day we need to get the stuff to Tracey, which means (and yes, I'm stating the obvious), that we have to send it to her before then. I'm thinking by January 6th, maybe 8th (the 7th is a Sunday). What do you all think?

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

I know you may have already done this, but I've recently gone back to proofread the stories you wanted to use and I've found some nasty little typos and such. So, I can just give you the clean versions if it'll make things less time consuming for you. Not that those will be free of error either. <_<

Topic? Tracy and Coleman have the loudest, greatest, most orgasmic sex in all Port Charles. All Luke can do is a listen and learn.

Man, I wish I'd sent something sooner. There's no way anything I have can get to wear Jane is in a timely manner. So, are we shooting for January 17 or the week of? I guess I should go find out.

Edited by Regency