The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

*waves* to Keith

I have about three pages of posts to catch up on....and I apologize to anyone, if I have not gotten around to reviewing something. Or commenting on a post.

Life with work and the holidays is a LOT busier these days.

When I get a chance (which may be later today or tomorrow, I will stop in and try to comment on all I haven't had a chance to comment on.

I have to get ready to fix my turkey tetrazzini for lunch, then my sister and her oldest are off to see "Night in the Museum", glad to hear it's a good movie Deb, I've been wanting to see it.

Tomorrow is actually going to be my family's "real" holiday dinner, although I've been eating turkey and exchanging presents at various places since Friday night.

Love you all...have safe trips wherever you're going, and be blessed !

Merry Christmas ! :)

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL!!!!

Just a quick pop-in from LaineyBev to say Howdy. HOWDY!

-Ms. Q, I love the Avatar!!! Love it!!! I'm not home, so I haven't downloaded your vid, yet. I can't wait to see it. Hopefully, I can do that tomorrow!!! I will read "Oh Baby" tomorrow, too!!!!

-You guys, Alan's leaving is BEYOND sad... but I have to admit i really like seeing Monica actually have somthing to DO!! She's part of a REAL storyline!!!! If it wasn't so sad, it would be exciting.

-I'm in the minority.. I LIKED the Christmas episode! Any episode where you get to see Tracy and Bobbie and Max and everyone else we never see... is cool!!! I also liked seeing "mean" Tracy. (The comments to Georgie were mean). Lately, Tracy has been playing victim more than meanie. I like mean Tracy better than victim Tracy.

Ta Ta from La La Land,

Lainey :lol:

• Members

How was everyone's holiday? I can proudly say that the dinner conversations with my family remained GH-Free. Yes! LOL.

Now, I bring some more rumors from SoapDish. You probably won't like them.

_

_

_

_

_

From BelleStorm: Not wanting to deal with Ms. Sneed any longer, Sam quits her job at GH that Alan gives her, and soon, she gets a new position...as Edward's assistant (at ELQ, I presume). These Tracy/Sam "shoots and scores" spoilers might be accurate after all. Gah. I hate this, because I know Tracy isn't going to win. :(

From Anonymous: February Sweeps. GH goes "24." Hostage situation at the hospital will last the entire month. "Pretty much" the whole cast is involved. There's a TON of information, so I'll just summarize what's relevant to us: Alan and Monica are among the hostages. Alan has a heart attack. Robin/Patrick try to save him. Monica is with him when he dies. Jason witness his father's death from a vent (don't ask...oy). Suprisingly, the insider said Luke is NOT involved in the hostage crisis, or he at least isn't one of the hostages. Scott is at the PCPD, contributing to the rescue efforts, although he has just been arrested. No mentions of Tracy, Skye, Bobbie, Mac, or Baby Molly. :P:(

My ONLY hope is the fact that the insider said Luke is missing from all of this. Makes. No. Sense. Since TG is ALWAYS involved. *shrugs* Whatever. We'll find out soon enough. *breathes* IF Monica and Alan are involved, Tracy will be too, right? Right?!? If Nikolas/Emily get to be on the oustide worrying about friends and family, then so can Tracy, right? Am I being repetitive? LOL. Sorry! You all know how I get when Sweeps rumors/spoilers start surfacing, and I don't see our girl in sight...

Edit: From Anonymous: More on Tracy/Sam...Sam takes on Tracy and tries to dupe her. *laugh* BTW, Jason's not too happy about Sam's job as Edward's personal assistant. Ooh...I have an idea! LOL. I don't like Jason. That's no secret. And I HATE that Edward/Tracy are getting screentime that's all about Sam. However, if this could get me Jason/Tracy scenes and Jason/Tracy AGREEING about something, then I'll put the hate aside (temporarily)...especially since it'll give me and my sister something to "bond" over GH-wise. Her fave is Jason, my fave is Tracy...See how all of this could work out? LOL.

*thinks* Actually, I just changed my mind.

This is what happens when Jason/Tracy/Sam share scenes. * Credit to Geena of HellaGood. (I shrunk the file size, resaved as 320 by 240, so it'll download faster.)

This is what happens when Sam gets angry at Tracy: Tracy. Chair. Ground. Credit to Geena of HellaGood. (I took out the Jason/Carly super long scene in between.)

* Err...this actually doesn't apply since Jason/Tracy are against each other, and in my scenario of what's coming up, they'll be on the same side. But anyway...I need to get to bed. LOL.

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Re 2007 SPOILER.....

To quote Tracy: I may puke.

Oh, and I don't care how sweet dogs are when you're with them, at night, when you're in bed? Dude, they're all a bunch of wallet-emptying hoodlums.

Mid-morning ETA:

I should take this as a good thing. If they're attaching Jane to all these IT girls (Sam, Lulu), then it means they want her on screen and working.

But SPEW! Sam? SAM?

Spew. Last time I saw Tracy and Sam in a scene together, Sam clocked her. AND got away with it. I want payback. I want Sam in a noose...erm, neckbrace.

/end spoiler

Edited by MinervaFan

• Members

We have confirmation of a certain spoiler...

_

_

_

_

_

From Wizard/Merlin: Sam quits working at the hospital, and Edward hires her to work at ELQ. Needless to say Tracy is not happy. Since Wizard gets breakdowns, it's safe to assume this will air (or at least begin to air) within the next 2 weeks. And now, I quote SoapDish:

• It'll be the best thing that will ever happen to the Q's. IF Sam is in a storyline with them then its almost guaranteed their airtime will double, or triple.
  • I don't think the airtime is worth the damage that will be done with Sam in their storyline.
But...Positivity! Tracy will be ON!!!!!!! She's going to be dealing with something ELQ related!!!!!!! And it does not require the screentime of her MIA husband!!!!!!! (who will be back soon enough to give her the airtime she deserves). :D

Edit: *waves to MinervaFan*

I got a NEW avatar since Xmas is over. I wanted it to be bigger, but that's the largest I could get it and not go over the site's file size limit.

Also, per SZ, no Quartermaines celebrating Xmas today. Someone just started a thread about it at SOC. We get to see everyone from Friday's episode except the Q's. STUPID.

*goes to pout*

Oh, wait! Speaking of SOC, there is a thread there titled: Tracy - An awesome character (and no one from this site started it, LOL). :D (See, I can end on a positive note.)

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

OT: Got this off SZ: Ilene Kristen (Roxy, OLTL) Blasts Frons. She basically refers to Frons as a dictator, but not in so many words. I think TQ needs to stage a hostile takeover of ABC/Disney and clean house. First to go? Frons, and his winged monkeys.

I also want her to put sugar in his gas tank, although we all know I would never suggest such an act of vandalism, even as performed by a completely fictional character. Never.

She's not on today, is she? Of course she's not...

• Members

Aww, slow day today. :(

Hey, look at my banner in my signature. Yeah, I cheated. It's almost like my Xmas one. :P

I got clips!!! Originally mentioned in this thread, the site has been having problems since October. I've been checking on and off, and guess what? IT'S WORKING!!!

Follow these directions:

You'll want the GH episode of Monica when she has AJ during the blizzard:
  • Click the photo of Lesley.
  • On the right side, under Proxies, you'll see Windows Media 400kbps [play].
  • Click [play].
Not sure how it is going to work for those on dial-up. I also wouldn't try rewinding/fastforwarding until it plays through once. It lasts about 45 minutes. Anyway, you'll get Tracy/Edward, Mitch/Susan, Alan/Rick, Monica/Lesley/Gail, Bobbie/Luke, and some combinations of the aforementioned groups. Enjoy! :D Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

spoiler talk

so basically, ELQ, which TIIC never bother to show us, we might actually see because PUKE works there?

*sigh*

I really really love Jane, but I'm about tired of this.

I didn't even care enough to tape Monday's show...I taped Friday's, and haven't even watched yet.

That's how fed up I am.

I don't like that Dillon is going to side with Sam, or that Sam will likely show Tracy up or make Tracy look incompetent and stupid.

I do however like that we'll see Tracy separate from Luke. I just hate that there's no way she can completely win against *ugh* Sam.

But it's airtime right?

And we expected Dillon to side against Tracy, right?

So we know that the trained monkeys are still manning the typewriters, and we know not to expect anything brillant.

*sigh*

spoiler talk over.

• Members

Guess who's returning to the TQ LOVE today?!? nex!!! It's the 27th, right?

My attempt at being positive about upcoming spoilers...

_

_

_

_

_

Remember last February Sweeps? We had ALL these rumors. Rumor, after rumor, after rumor (plus some spoilers), and not one mention of Tracy? Sort of like this time around. And what happened last year? We got Dying!Dillon, Chapel!Tracy, LuNacy!Hug, etc. And even though she only appeared in 8 episodes (yes, I remember that), Jane Elliot got a lot of awesome material. So...Perhaps, it'll be like that this year. Dillon and Alan are both inside the hospital. There are some kind of cameras that allow those on the outside to see what it is inside, and so if Sam, Nikolas, and Emily can be on the outside worrying about their loved ones, then so can Tracy. And Edward too, since he's not mentioned at all. Yes! Edward's presence means Tracy won't be limited to talking to Sam or Emily. Plus...If there are cameras that allow them to see what's going on, this means, Tracy could actually witness Alan's death. Not that Alan dying is a good thing, but JE's reaction will be. See, everyone? I can find some good in this! :D

• Members

Welcome Back, Nex. I'm POSITIVELY happy to see you.

Oh, and a fic update to those who weren't in the Break Room last night--the AU story has taken a spin in my head, and it's actually going to be longer than I thought. Marco and Tracy have put a spin on the storyline, and I can't go back now. At this time, the story is 87 pages long (38,800 words), and it's about 2/3 of the way through. I'm not sure how long the final draft will be, but it will be LONG, a short novel. Not sure how this happened, not sure why I'm doing this to myself, but there we are.

• Members

Well negativity is allowed as far as I'm concerned.

I was soooo upbeat and positive when Jane first came back and now?

Not so much.

But it's based on the fact that Jane obviously isn't a priority of GH.

Sad but true. I get happy when she's on, and it shouldn't be such a rare event.

I *do* think this year will be good for Jane SL wise. I don't know how or why I know, I just DO.

So anyone who wants to rant a little, or go off, or just vent, is more than welcome to as far as I'm concerned.

I would prefer positivity, I think GH is bad and negative enough......and I do think we should TRY to be positive, but I'm not going to tell someone else how to post, nor am I going to bite someone's head off if they aren't positive that day.

Believe me, I understand. There's not much to be positive about, and sooooo much to be negative about, that it just makes us FEEL BETTER to let it out from time to time.

Everyone else can do the same as far as I'm concerned. If you've got something to be positive about, great. If you want to vent, fine.

Sometimes I'm upbeat about GH, but it's been a while. Like six months a while.

Sometimes I'm not.

I'll warn people if it's a ranting post, and those who don't want to read it, can scroll on by.

But personally I think the boards are for expressing how we feel about the show, negative or positive.

That's what they're here for.

No need for anyone to apologize because they get upset at the show or characters/ couples. At least, that's how I see it.

Carry on.