The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

YAH!! There's a light at the end of my ipod-indused tunnel. Thanks so much for letting me know. Now if someone could tell me how to transfur my video files from my WMP to my itunes it would make my year... and that's saying a lot considering it's only starting on Monday!!! pleeeeaaaaase!

I'm so impressed with everyone here. Any time someone needs help, even if it's only something small like mine, you guys jump right on it and lend a hand!! I'm bummed that it impresses me so much b/c, really, people should be more willing to help out when they see the need, but since that is often not the case I am very pleased with the lot here!!! so thank you all for every bit of help; every encouraging word; and every bit of aknowledgment, empathy, and kindness... be it past, present, or future. I like to think that I do, but we can all offord to try a little harder, so I'm going to try to make a consious effort to do much more of those things.

I guess that is my New Years Resolution. It's about damned time I came up with one. I could have said I'm going to get along with my youngest sister, but all who know us know that'll barely last a week, so I've scrapped that idea. I thnks it's cheating to set a resolution you know won't happen. (don't get me wrong, I intend to try, but I can't put all that much weight on it to make it "The" resolution)

Edited by knh

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Ok, a whole year and a half later and I've finally hd a chance to read the latest chapters to Oh, Baby. Awesome!! I love how it ended, but you need to amswer that questoin for me. I want to kow what Luke says and I want to know now, so I hope you have the next chapter coming soon.

I added my friends list... I hope everyone's on it, sorry (and please let me know) if I've left you off.

• Members

I hope TPTB actually do something with Tracy and have her stand up to Sam <_< I might be in the minority I actually like Sam :unsure: but the way she is being written is GAUD Awful! I think that what ever she does she will get away with it just because she is a member of the Mob.

Knh To convert the files you drag the clip and drop it on the I-tunes program. When I do it, it doesnt work the first time but like after the 3rd time it usually works. B)

• Members

<----- Introducing my new avatar :D Jane as Sister Mary Hot Pants!!! Thanks Deb!! I am doing the "happy me" dance! I was kinda missing my old avatars so I made a make-shift banner of them below. It's a little crooked but at least I get to see them daily :) . And if that's not enough to keep me happy for a while, my daughter hooked up my desktop with the SMHP pic with Elvis where she is making the "tracy face" (below)! Now what would really make my week is if Tracy were on tomorrow!

PDVD_041.jpg

Edited by TracyLuv

• Members

Just saying hello and playing catch-up...

knh, if I told you the answer, it wouldn't be any fun, LOL.

MinervaFan, wow. 40KB is less than my avatar on this site. I could try again, but it would be a teeny-tiny baby icon. As for TQ today? I doubt it. :(

TracyLuv, you crack me up, LOL.

coolkid, good to see you posting again even if you do like Sam. :P

[whispers] If you've had a chance to watch my latest 2 videos ("All I Want For Christmas Is You" and "Who Says You Can't Go Home") and haven't left feedback, please feel free to do so. :D [/whispers]

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

I was going to leave you some feedback on your videos... but now I'm thinking twice about it. That was just cruel!!!

Just kidding, it was cruel, but I'll tell you I did love your videos anyway!

now I'm off to see if I can get the Great WMP/ITUNES Video Debacle of 2006 under control. If not, I'll be pretty pissed, but only for a second b/c I am I have a one track mind so I'll keep doing it until I can watch Tracy on my ipod!!!

hey Coolkid, thanks for the help. One I do that (and I'm going to look like an idiot with this) where does it go in the itunes program? I can't find them in anything (music, movies, tv shows, or music videos) so I don't know if it worked, or do I need to import it from the files to the library or something. I can't get anything to work on this yet, it's driving me nuts. Right now I am dragging, but it keeps showing the circle with a line through it to show it doesn't work. Thanks again for the help.

Edited by knh

• Members

*pretends I didn't see Regency's post* B)

knh, thanks for the feedback! Sorry I left you hanging in Oh, Baby. And I wish I could help you with the Ipod, but I don't have one and don't really know how it works.

As with last weekend, I'll be around, but I'm just going to say HAPPY NEW YEAR right now...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

*~*<>*~*<>~*~*<>*~*-:¦:-•:*'""*:•.-:¦:-<*>-:¦:-•:*'""*:•.-:¦:-*~*<>*~*<>~*~*<>*~*

May this upcoming year be better than last! (in real life and in GH Land...;))

*~*<>*~*<>~*~*<>*~*-:¦:-•:*'""*:•.-:¦:-<*>-:¦:-•:*'""*:•.-:¦:-*~*<>*~*<>~*~*<>*~*

Stay safe, everyone!

It wasn't my intention to finish this in time for a New Year's Gift, but that's how it worked out, LOL. Anyway...

NEW VIDEO

Miracle: MegaUpload

Miracle: SendSpace

Some comments: I first heard the song in a bowling alley and was like, "WTH is this?" FYI, it's not a bad song. Just VERY energetic and fast moving. I limited the amount of "flashes" in the video to avoid headaches, LOL. There is still flashing, some flickering, and a whole lot of LuNacy clips (some that I've never used in my vids before!!!) Also, it's kind of AR, since Tracy wasn't "alone" after Luke cheated on her with Holly (meaning, LuNacy still remained together). Anyway...Only 1 Luke/Holly clip. The rest is LuNacy, and there's a happy ending. Video is from Tracy's perspective (like what she might be thinking as opposed to doing). Any feedback would be appreciated, but I won't beg this time, LOL.

GOOD NEWS

We know Tristan Rogers mentioned something about the consultants in one of the magazines, but it was unclear as whether they were there or not. Anyway, per All Hail the King (formerly All Hail the Queen, who's got a good track record, spilled the Dillon/defective ELQ spoiler, among other things), Jack Smith and his assistants are HERE!!!

FANFICTION

For the last year (I didn't know until last night, LOL), Ryan Chandler (from this site) has been writing a GH Cast Fanfic. Quartermaines are prominent, as they should be. (Hey, Guza, take notes.) Anyway, Lainey especially, I think, will like what happens October-ish. Fic starts here.

Edit: Gah. I am such a dork. My post is much too organized, LOL.

Edit #2: I replaced the video links that were here earlier. Content of the vid is the same, but I forgot to credit GQ Daily and had to fix that.

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

downloading the new vid now. It's taking a while since I am not tech-savvy and am still trying to get my song loaded onto my new gizmo, but I can't wait to see it. I'm trying to imagine what clips we have't seen yet!? I'll tell you what I think when I finally get it up, but I'm sure I'll love this one also. I love all of them.

• Members

Hey Ms. Q. I just watched your video. I have to admit, I am very rarely a techno fan, but this seemed to work. The clips went right along with the song and didn't seem like it was forced and the song didn't make me want to jump off of something high (which, while it may not sound like it, is a huge compliment b/c when I said I am not a fan of techno, what I meant was I really hate it with a passion)

Sorry MF, while I love the idea of Frons leaving and I generally talk big or, at least, agree with it when someone says they want to get rid of him and all the things they wish would happen (holding up my three middle fingers for my girlscout pledge) I solemnly swear I do not wish any harm on anyone and I can not be a part of the reason a man losses his job. But you can all have a ball, just b/c I can't do it doesn't mean you can't all have fun and sign away, sign to your hearts content!!!

oh, and PS... if you do want me to get a picture done for you please let me know if you have one in mind. I have some that I always like, but Ii thought I'd ask you incase you were thinking of something specific

Edited by knh