The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Where are all the Tracey lovers? C'mon guys, this is ALWAYS the number one post on the boards. I can't believe it wasn't the first non-administration post.

Let's get the all-mighty Tracey love going here. This place just doesn't feel right without this post being here. I may not have posted much in the previous threads, but all be damned if I didn't read every post and response religiously.

**Bowing down** Tracey Quartermaine, you are Queen.

Nikki

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'd add Nancy Lee Grahn and Ric Hearst that list. If the show revolved around those six characters, I'd be watching everyday. My TV viewing life couldn't get any better than that.

Long live the Tracey Quartermaine love. May she finally get a storyline. I was going to say a storyline worthy of her magnificance, but at this point, I'm looking at baby steps. So please, for the love of everything holy, give the woman something to do.

Nikki

• Members

Tracey is a incredible character. Huge range she has. I love her with Luke, they play off each other soooo well! I would love to see them have a good storyline. She was also incredible (and was robbed emmy nods) when Lila died and all the scenes after that.