The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

I think the only real purpose to the Tracy spoilers will be a two second plot point only. Unless the exchange gets really heavy,I can't see anything coming out of that.

Yes,ITA that TG needs to be reminded "toute de suite" sorry-that means "right away" LOL...that JE is also a master at bringing the drama and wouldn't another good meaty scene between them,even better a story between them.. would be just the BEST!

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

From SoapZone News & Gossip:

"Wally Kurth (Ned; ex-Justin, DOOL) was asked about his time on the NBC soap now celebrating 40 years on the air. He remembered fondly the on-location Greece shoots, his first, the special co-stars, one of whom he’d do a repeat performance with, Jane Elliot (Tracy; ex-Anjelica, DOOL)."

Aww...:)

Coolkid, where are you? Lovin' your fanfiction. :)

SPOILER QUESTION

Is this spoiler "Tracy better lay off, or Sam's liable to—too late…" related to the magazine spoiler? Sam is attacking Tracy; why should Tracy "lay off?" :rolleyes: I'm sure you are correct, ILoveTracyQ, and that it is a plot-point, but I'd rather Tracy's 2 minutes of the week NOT be dedicated to propping Sam. Oh well. Lulu is supposed to "see to it that Luke and Tracy suffer at every turn." Not like that spoiler is any better. I give up. LOL.

• Members

IM still here :P It's sad to say but I hardly watch GH now a days :) It's getting unwatchable for me. There was a time when I could *barely* watch a Scene with jason in it but now it's making me sick ;) Dont even get me started on Sonny. Dont get me wrong I *love* mafia stories. I have been writting my own mafia story. Sonny is just too moody for me. He's supposed to be some tough guy but then when it comes to his family hes a teddy bear :rolleyes: . A lot of people dont like that GH has become "Dark" it really isnt If you think about it my mafia story is a lot darker, even Desprate Houswifes is a lot darker!

I think that the reason GH is losing Viewers is because it's the same thing everyweek. Sonny mad at someone, Jason has to kill some one, Carly's done somthing stupid and now sonnys mad at her, Sam wants more attention from jason, Tracy has somthing "mean" to say to one of the kids :(<_<:rolleyes: , skye loves Luke, now skye love Lo, and maybe one more random thing.

My fan fic

I donno if Paul should be the father any idea or scenero's Im leaning on Luke being dillons Father. Ive always thought that Tony looked like scott IMO.

• Members

Ms.Q do you remember where you read that specific Lulu/Tracy spoiler?

I've seen some but don't remember seeing that one.

coolkid about who Dillon's father should be....for anyone other than Paul being the father,would mean Tracy cheated on him and I just can't believe she did that.

BUT...if you're going to do it,instead of Luke,make it Bill Eckert(also played by TG),and have Bill turn up alive,and what you do after that....LOL,is up to you. :)

• Members

ILoveTracyQ, it was listed in SZ Scoops and Spoilers in the "next week, and in several weeks to come" section. :)

I don't have much else to post. LOL. Except on that "Reputation Quiz" Topic at SOC...How I wish Tracy Q's name could be on that "married women who never cheated on their husbands" list! Am I being ridiculous? LOL. As I posted there, it's a "slap in the face" to Tracy Q fans who have watched her remain faithful to ALL her husbands and then have this SL play out. Oh well. *sigh*

• Members

The thing I cant stand the most is when some GH may say "tracy's EVVVILL and MEAN!" but tracy's faithfulness is always over looked. I guess because tracy is the only Q that hasnt cheated on there spouse. I like your Idea I love TracyQ I think im gonna have to do a coin Toss :( LOL im not so sure what to do

* SPOILER ???

About this sam Tracy feud Im not really too fond of it ;) I actually like sam and I dont want her fighting with tracy. When Sam first came on I thought that Sam could make a great long lost daughter for tracy. I had hurd a rumor about that too. But i doubt that will happen now with JaSam. <_<:)B)

• Members
Bumping for my girl. She hasn't been on so far this week...and yes the spoilers sound bad. I like what Cat said on SoapBlather..and I agree,even though Lulu mostly gets on my nerves,LOL..that she and Tracy have so much in common and it would be so great to see them connect on some level. I also agree that JE's line delivery and body language make me think Tracy does somewhat identify with the girl. We'll see....I hope the writers use that,and don't blow it for another plot point. *crosses fingers*. :)

• Members

*twirls in*

First up? Family Feud Clips.

Regarding Tracy/Lulu: I'd love it if the two were allowed to identify with each other, but I can't see it happening with these writers.

And coolkid, Tracy/Coleman were together while she was married to Luke. Not your typical affair, but I guess we can no longer say that she has remained faithful. :(

*twirls out*

• Members

To tell the truth I dont really count Colemen as her cheating on Luke. Cause Luke toook advantage of her and "raped" her. Even though Tracy liked it it still was rape I choose to forget about that S/L It still leaves a bad taste in my mouth and It aint a cool one :angry:I MISS MY TRACY Q!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

coolkid I sent a review to your latest chapter.

I started to explain bringing Scott into it.

I'd have Scott go along with Tracy's plan....and unfortunately we find out Helena is holding Scott's daughter hostage,and Scott is secretly working for Helena against his will,giving her info on the Q's.

Luke believes that Scott really is Dillon's father. The rest is up to YOU if you do it that way! Just a suggestion.

Where's my girl? I miss her. :(

• Members

Tracy is on! :D She is wearing something new, but I'm not liking her hair. It looked better during the train wreck, but anyway...LOL.

Sam has been arrested; I'm guessing the Tracy/Sam scenes will come later.

*commercial*

Tracy is on again!

Enter Dillon.

The search for Jason has been called off.

Exit Tracy. (Noooo...Don't go! LOL.)