The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

SPOILERS/RUMORS DISCUSSED BELOW...........

I wouldn't put it past TIIC either,but it sounds more like Skye doing the shooting,the clue mentions "Janie" because it put it in the form of lines from a song,just like the first Skye clue and the Luke clue. Remember Skye with a gun at Brenda/Jax's wedding? I could see her becoming infatuated with Lorenzo enough that especially if he got her pregnant and dumped her,I could see her snapping. I have heard she and Lorenzo are going to do the deed before the New Year. Maybe the kiss between Luke and Skye is a goodbye kiss?

Could the Tracy trying to kill him just be a reference to how rough *cough* Tracy was with Luke this past

week?

I don't know...I don't frequent that site,what have they been right about,and was it that poster that gave a correct spoiler?

I'd love to just be spoiler free but I don't think I have enough discipline. LOL

Let's just hope it isn't a correct one. Honestly,I don't think it is,at least,not the way they're speculating. I can't see Tracy becoming so obsessed with Luke that she'd shoot Skye. On purpose,anyway. Accidentally,maybe,but does Tracy even own a gun?

Oh,I don't even know.

:lol:

*SPOILER DISCUSSION OVER................

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

SPOILER DISCUSSION

The newest rumor is Skye accidentally shoots Lorenzo while trying to protect Luke (from Tracy possibly). LOL. The site can be fun to read at times, but most of it is not true. Most of the time accurate spoilers are scooped by anonymous posters (the train wreck, for one). This song/rhyming poster had a name and supposedly used to spill info. at DataLounge, so he/she was trusted...at first. So Skye/Luke may share goodbye kiss #23795 and then make up after she protects him? And perhaps Tracy borrows a gun from Jason. Just kidding! LOL. Oh, speculation is too fun sometimes. :lol:

END OF SPOILER DISCUSSION

• Members

My first thought upon watching today's episode? "Tracy, you see that fireplace over there? Throw your jacket in there." :lol:

I'm glad that our girl's been on lately, but can she please have more than a few short scenes? Also...If the rest of the spoilers/ABC Media Net Photo scenes play out, we should be getting at least one more day of her this week. *crosses fingers*

ILoveTracyQ and Coolkid, the newest chapters should be up later tonight. Thank you both for reading and commenting.

• Members

I came back to two and a half pages to read after being away for a little over a week. I LOVE this. I, unfortunately, didn't have the chance to watch GH at all last week, and I'm bummed to see that I missed four Tracey days. Who woulda thunk our girl would get so many days in one week?

Nice to see this post is as hoppin' as the previous incarnations had been.

Nikki

• Members

I wasn't expecting 4 days/week either, Nikki. It's nice and all, but I wish she had more scenes per episode.

I am loving your story, Coolkid! I love how every chapter has a cliffhanger ending.

SPOILER FOR WEEK OF DECEMBER 12TH:

Jax offers Tracy the money for Luke's alimony if she divorces him. She refuses.

Ooh..."Trax" scenes (it better be more than one). I like. :)

• Members

Yeah Tracy was on four days last week,and I think her total screen time barely rated 30 minutes if that.

I think next week I will swallow my pride and watch ALL of each episode and time each "SL" and/or character's scenes,just to see after sweeps,how the characters stack up time wise.

It will be a hard thing to sit through,but I'm willing to make the sacrifice. :lol:

Ms. Q you just know how to get me started discussing the spoilers,don't you? :P

SPOILER DISCUSSION BELOW

I kind of like the spoiler about Lulu telling Luke. What's her purpose in doing so? What's her reaction?

I wonder exactly what Tracy tells Jax. Hmmm....I'd like some character depth here. Wonder if we might get a smidgen of it.

Ya think? Or not?

I want to see Lulu's reaction to hearing what they say,and Luke's to what Lulu tells him.

It's interesting to note that back in July,there were a few times I caught Luke calling Tracy his wife,especially on the fourth of July show. Now though in the past few weeks when referring to Laura he says,"my wife."

:(

So...does this mean that Laura will always be Luke's wife in his heart? Or does it mean he just refuses to see Tracy as his wife,or both? *sigh* I dunno. I'd like to think it means Luke still isn't ready to accept Laura is "gone",but I think it's also a way for him to distance himself from liking the Lacy marriage too much.

I also want to know how Luke gets Tracy to drop the charges against Lulu. Does he threaten to divorce her?

LOL

And if so,why doesn't Tracy call HIS bluff?

Here's hoping Tracy's scenes next week will be more than just plot points. I wonder if anyone sees the Luke/Skye kiss.

********************************************************************************

SPOILER DISCUSSION OVER

• Members

30 minutes?!? That would have been incredible! Seems she appeared less than that, or not. LOL. 15 scenes total each lasting 2 minutes would result in 30 minutes. All right. Who has a stop-watch? LOL.

I'd like to think this too. :)

From yesterday: I loved Tracy's line about admiring Lulu. Aww.

SPOILER DISCUSSION

Tracy has to be on tomorrow, right? I hope her scenes haven't been cut. :(

In regards to next week...I also wonder what the purpose of Lulu telling Luke is. Hmm. As for Tracy/Jax, if their exchange ends with Tracy stating, "Not interested," I am not going to be pleased. *hopes for the best*

END OF SPOILER DISCUSSION

• Members

Ms. Q I hope our girl's on tomorrow. I read the new chaper. You really have a good grip on Tracy's personality and "voice."

I am loving it.

I know you're probably through writing it already and are just posting chapters of the finished work,but I'd love to see something happen that brings them closer together.

Too bad we're getting Tracy on screen,but not with the rest of her family.

I am happy to see Jane when I do,but her being a part of the Spencers sort of makes me afraid it's one more nail in the Q coffin. I hope not,I will try to be as positive as possible about it,but it has crossed my mind more than once.

For some strange reason,don't ask me why because it's not something that's happened onscreen,I get the weird feeling Tracy and Luke may not be really married.

I can certainly see the writers using this as an easy out when they get tired of it,since we never saw the wedding.

BTW isn't it kind of cute,that we have Luke telling Alice he likes being married to Tracy,and Tracy telling Skye she and Luke are perfect for each other because they've both given up on love...and yet they have not told each other anything like that.

The first time they do(assuming we ever see it,LOL) it should be interesting.

I want Brook,Tracy, and Lulu to bond. Brook would make a good "big sister" for Lulu I think.

Ms.Q or anyone else for that matter...do you remember the place on The Gate where WK's quote was about Tracy underneath it all,just being a woman crying out to be loved?

I'd like to read the interview/quote again and thought you might remember where you found it the first time. Thanks !

• Members

Ladies and gents, LAST EPISODE of THE CITY featuring Tracy becoming the new GODMOTHER. Also featuring the fabulous Amy Van Horn who was Tracy's evil stepdaughter Carla Soleito and Morgan Fairchild murdered!!!

SWEET SCENE between Tracy & her best friend, Dillon's nanny Zoey.

http://www.geocities.com/cityloving/cityend1.rm

http://www.geocities.com/cityloving/cityend2.rm

http://www.geocities.com/cityloving/cityend3.rm

Dont say i dont give you anything.