• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

*waves*

If that's all right. You can tell them it's up at NeverQuiet.net. :)

If/when I get permission, I'll let you know. I'm going to remove the link from this board until then.

ETA: Thanks! You can post this link if you want. It's the link to the video on the site, but it shows up as a "log in/register" page. If not, that's fine. We've both done enough editing. LOL.

• Members

Good news! Leigh (Smirks) gave us permission to post the video here and at SoapZone. Here it is! When that link goes down, use this one. Apologies to both ILoveTracyQ and Leigh for the mess last night.

ILoveTracyQ, I agree. That was a good color for her. Not sure if I liked the top part of the outfit though.

SPOILER ALERT

I read over WUBS spoilers too quickly. LOL. The Q's have their own NYE party, but I wonder why it ends in a complete failure. Is that TIIC's way of saying that no one shows up? If I was fictional and lived in PC, I'd be there way before I ever attended one of Carly's parties. :lol:

• Members

I love the color that jane had on :) and it made me think how the wardrobe dept. is dressing jane. It made me think a bit about what one of the GH staff that dresses the characters said. he said "usually the clothing color will show what the characters mood or what they are feeling. I noticed how they are making janes colors softer, maybe there trying to tell us somthing.

I was in some airport the other day (ive been in about 8 diffrent ones in the last couple of days) and I couldnt help but stare at this woman because she looked so much like Jane. :lol: I almost missed my flight just staring at her I looked at her ofr at least 15 mins. I finally realized that wasnt her when she went to she desk at help with the boarding of the passangers LoL I know she thought somthing was wrong with me. :PB)

• Members

Thanks ILoveTracyQ! I'm also hoping for good Q interaction, but the lack of Tracy/Ned/Dillon/ Brook in the previews worries me. They aren't even in the BACKGROUND! It's supposed to be a good day too because I don't have work, LOL, but Xmas without Tracy?!? :o

coolkid, you are too funny! And that's a compliment! :D As for the wardrobe...Other than that outfit, there hasn't been much of a change, so I'm not too sure.

ETA: Well, she was on, but I was rather disappointed. As for our girl's scenes...I liked the fact that Ned put his arm around his mother (in the background go figure; it had to be something WK added in). And I also liked the Tracy/Monica part of the montage although I sort of wished Tracy let Monica hug her. For being Christmas and all, the episode could have used much more family interaction. Most of the people at the hospital party didn't even have dialogue (and half of those who did had what? 2 or 3 lines?)! Not that all the actors need dialogue to make the scenes work, but still...Last year's hospital scenes were much better overall.

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Awww Ms.Q what a beautiful sentiment,and ITA !

Thank you for the nice PM. :)

I liked the teeny tiny little flashes of Tracy we got on Friday.

But....it's bittersweet,ya know?

CAuse GH has proven they CAN do ensemble shows...and they CAN do all Sonny/Jason shows...so why the continual ignoring of the Q's Turkey day? We get ensemble on Christmas and during sweeps...but no Q Pizza?

Because it's mostly the Q's day?

Or because it doesn't involve Sonny?

Both,or something else?

Because I do believe it's a deliberate slight,no doubt about it.

If Turkey Day were mostly about Sonny....(just like every other day),I don't think for a minute they'd replace it with a rerun.

And the last real Q Thanksgiving was mostly about Courtney.....

On the other hand,they aren't writing a Thanksgiving show around Sonny/Jason either....so what's the deal?

Great new chapter Ms.Q

Looking forward to more !

• Members

You're welcome! And thanks for the compliment on the fanfic! :)

Shhh...You are giving them ideas. ;) I wish I had an answer to your question. I never gave it much thought. Perhaps TIIC are lazy? Perhaps TIIC do not consider Thanksgiving as important as Christmas? But that does not explain the NYE themed episodes* because I personally do not consider NYE more important than the other two. But then NYE is not as family-oriented, and TIIC are anti-family...Oh I give up! LOL.

* SPOILER ALERT

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

Anyone want to speculate why the Q's NYE party ends in a complete failure?

• Members

That sounds about right. I saw the NYE clip at SZ, and Luke/Skye are together, I believe. That doesn't bode well for Luke/Tracy. :(

Dillon mentioned his mother yesterday:

Georgie: Has your mom said anything about letting you move back into the dorms?

Dillon: Yeah. She said absolutely not, and if I bring it up again, she's going to dock my tuition.

Too bad we aren't allowed to see little scenes like these.

And one more mention:

Lulu: I'm sorry. It's not your fault that the cook person attacked me when I was trying to get a piece of toast.

Dillon: Ah, yeah, that's a house rule -- don't ever go in the kitchen. Even my mom's afraid of cook.

:lol:

Luke is in today's show with Courtney/Jax. Can Tracy be on too?

• Members

No Tracy today. :(

I miss her !!!

More importantly,I miss her having good,meaty stuff to do. When's the last time that happened?

<_<

Hope you all had a good holiday,and OH YEAH ! I hope Tracy gets that NYE kiss from Luke,whether he likes it or not.

My girl needs to show him who's boss. LOL

ETA Ms.Q about the SoapDish stuff...I don't care if you post stuff about them here.

Some of it may come true,who knows?

But it's all entertaining,and some of it is tons more interesting than the actual show.

How sad is THAT? LOL

• Members

ILoveTracyQ, do the scenes on the 4th of July count?

Our girl is on tomorrow if the spoilers are accurate. ;)

RUMOR ALERT

From SoapStuff: GQ will be pulled on one side by Diego, on the other by Lulu, and Tracy will be in the middle huffing and puffing.

My comments: *sigh* JE deserves better.

From SoapDish: When Edward dies during the epidemic, his will shocks everyone. He will name Lorenzo his heir. Along with Skye.

My comments: Would Edward REALLY give everything to a non-Q? Then again, he did vote for a non-Q to be CEO. And this does tie in with the rumor about Tracy being one of the women who are chasing Lorenzo.

As usual, take with a grain of salt. Any thoughts? :)