• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Well said, Keith.

So...Luke/Lulu had a lot of good scenes today; why can't Tracy/her boys have scenes like that? I'm also disappointed that Tracy doesn't get a life outside of her husband, but her husband gets a life outside of her. Not that I'm surprised. <_< And if I mentioned this before, never mind. LOL.

SPOILER DISCUSSION

Hmm...So Luke's plan backfires terribly? I want to know what's going on. And then I don't. LOL.

END OF SPOILER DISCUSSION

• Members

I just got a chance to see tracy's scenes from the other day...... I like jane's jacket :) I think it was alot diffrent. from what she usually wears. Whoever wrote thoses scenes need to write all of the Lacy scenes. I love how tracy said that she "ran" :D I knew that tracy was yound when she had Ned but does anyone know how old she was?

• Members

coolkid I've always been under the impression that Tracy was right out of boarding school when she married and had Ned...so about eighteen?

I read your fic updates coolkid,I ADORE the Jason stuff,too funny.

Hey,you should have Mac arrest Jason for littering or something. Now THAT would be funny.

I liked the Tracy/Luke scene. But after reading the TG/JE interview in the new SOW(which really is a cute interview),I don't expect the "Lacy" relationship to ever be a typical soap relationship.

That is,if we're waiting on any grand declarations of love anytime soon,I hope none of you are holding your breath.

I also didn't really like that Luke,after finding out from Alice that Tracy didn't go off about him leaving with Skye, said that Tracy was his "ideal" wife.

What,ideal meaning she's just going to let him carry on with another woman?

There are elements of it,like the Skye involvement,that make me think,no WAY would Tracy want to remain in the relationship,knowing Luke was carrying on with Skye. Tracy would've either booted Luke out,or taken care of Skye,a long time ago.

Even if she didn't love Luke.REAL Tracy would never just sit idly by and allow it.

Of course GaP have said in the latest SOD that Tracy/Luke do love each other...which is something they never said before,so maybe we'll see some progress in that area. And TG/JE continue to maintain,there are feelings there.

But like I said,be sure to keep breathing....LOL

SPOILERS DISCUSSED BELOW........................................................

I think the spoilers are overblown as usual.

If not,color me surprised.

I don't see anything major coming of the spoiler we're talking about Ms.Q....it isn't even supposed to BEGIN to take place until next Thursday,and TG leaves on Friday.

A two second plot point,is what it is.

And it'll probably be a two second plot point that won't make LUKE look bad.

Oh,Goodness no.

However there are several pics showing Dillon,Georgie,Lulu,Sky,and Mac,and one of Tracy,the following week,and the ones with Dillon look serious.

The one with Tracy/Lulu,you can't see JE's face so it's hard to tell what her expression is.

I don't see how Luke's plot in one day could lead to him accidentally letting loose some virus,as has been spoiled.

He has to be running for a reason,though.

Well it's Luke he doesn't have to have a reason.

It could simply be that Tracy goes to Mac to have Luke arrested and Luke runs.

How dumb. Sometimes,I swear this show......

Why can't he just leave town to go visit Laura,like he said he does at Christmas?

Why these bizarre plots?

Anyway I hope Tracy rips Dillon a new one. He deserves it,this time.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

D

I

S

C

U

S

S

I

O

N

O

V

E

R

• Members

Lovin' the fanfic, coolkid.

I agree, ILoveTracyQ; the interview was cute. I even made a post about it at SOC. LOL. As for Luke/Tracy...I'm tired of the humiliation. I'm tired of the relationship going NOWHERE in the long-run. I'm tired of Tracy being all about her husband, all the time. Or all about her husband's daughter. But I still love watching them, and I continue to hold out hope for more scenes like the CE ones or the recent parenting one.

SPOILER DISCUSSION

Oh ILoveTracyQ, I will laugh if your speculation is correct. LOL. Sorry. ;) Sounds about right, though. I'm not expecting anything huge to happen either, but I am hoping it's more than a plot-point. Heh. Who am I kidding? I'm also hoping for some good scenes before/during/after Edward dies...assuming that he does die. JE better have one-on-one scenes with SD, WK, SC, TG, and JA of course. I'm being reasonable, right? LOL.

• Members

For those reading it, one of the fanfics Ms.Q provided a link to,"Beautiful Disaster",has been recently updated.

It's a fun fanfic...sure it's got flaws,just like all the fanfics do,just like the REAL GH does,LOL.

But it has humor,emotion and bonding.

Love it so far.

:)

Oh,SOD and SOW for next week should be out before this Thursday or Friday,actually sometimes someone at SZ posts SOD on Monday if they get it.

So for those of us not spoiler free,we should know beforehand if this week is going to be anything serious,plotwise.

I still maintain we're about to see a turnaround in the "Lacy" relationship". I just think it's going to be a slow one,and not in the way we might expect.

S

P

O

I

E

R

R

U

M

O

R

D

I

S

C

U

S

S

I

O

N

Hey Ms.Q remember that spoiler from SD about Luke overhearing Tracy admit her feelings for him?

Did anything else that poster said,come true yet?

It'd be nice if we did see that happen.

Maybe we will.

As for the virus...we KNOW,or at least are fairly sure,the virus thing IS happening,because hasn't it already been mentioned on official sites?

What we don't know is,if Luke is the one who accidentally lets it loose.

If he does....and Edward gets sick/dies because of it, it could be lots of good angst between Tracy/Luke.

I guess we just have to wait and see.

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

D

I

S

C

U

S

S

I

O

N

E

N

D

E

D

• Members

S

P

O

I

E

R

D

I

S

C

U

S

S

E

D

B

E

L

O

W

Okay....my guess is that it's Tracy that gets hurt.

That's how it seems.

It can't be too serious because the ABC media net pics show her in a scene with Lulu at the Q mansion the week of 01/16/06.

That would explain Dillon's reaction,though.

What leads to Luke leaving?

Edward threatening him,or Alan,or Tracy,or Ned,or the whole family?

I wished. LOL

And where does the bird flu stuff come into play?

Anyway,I figure our girl does get hurt...Cottie at SZ also has this in spoilers and she's sometimes accurate.

We'll see.

My poor girl. :(

Awww.......

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

D

I

S

C

U

S

S

I

O

N

E

N

D

E

D

• Members

SPOILER DISCUSSION

From SOD: Luke threatens Tracy's life. Luke sets out to make Tracy think he's going to kill her. She goes missing. Luke leaves town to try and clear his name. After reading these spoilers, I doubt Tracy is getting hurt. So my guess is that Dillon is upset over his mother's disappearance. I'm assuming those ABC Media Net scenes of Skye/Mac, Skye/teenagers, Dillon/Georgie, and Alan happen while our girl is missing (and she better not be missing for most of the episode), and of course the Tracy/Lulu one comes after. Guess we'll see...

And ILoveTracyQ, most of those spoilers are set more into the future, but there was one that might have happened: Carly uses Patrick to get back at Robin. I haven't been watching much though, so I have no idea. And my guess is the virus SL begins near the end of January. I hadn't thought much about Luke being responsible for it, but if he is, well, things could get good. I just might be interested. LOL.

ETA: Page 12! :D

• Members

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

D

I

S

C

U

S

S

I

O

N

Well Ms.Q I still maintain it's a two second plot point.

My guess is that Tracy hides to make it look like Luke has done something.

Of course something might really have happened,remember the Miami kidnapping thing?

But most likely she hides,maybe gets Coleman to help her.

And it's all to get Luke in trouble. LOL

Well,only problem with that is that Tracy is going to look once again like the bad guy...because her family will be mad she made them worry.

Once again,Tracy won't be allowed to be mad that Dillon is plotting against HER,but Dillon will be allowed to be mad because Tracy tricked them all.

How much ya wanna bet,that's EXACTLY how it goes down?

And it's not that I'm saying what Tracy is doing is right....far from it.

But we should get to see her point of view,and how angry and hurt she is,and I doubt we will.

It'll be all about Tracy being evil to poor Dillon and Luke.

And of course,Tracy will be in trouble with Mac herself when the truth comes out.

It'd be a nice twist for Tracy to concoct a story about being kidnapped and getting away,and no one ever being the wiser,but it won't happen that way.

And as far as how long she'll be offscreen....my guess is she'll be "missing" most of next week.

Which since TG I think will only be gone until 01/27/06 ( I THINK), makes sense. We're certainly not going to see Tracy while Luke is gone(hey,we hardly see her now. ) LOL

Sorry for the loonnng post. :)

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

D

I

S

C

U

S

S

I

O

N

O

V

E

R

• Members

Thanks coolkid! And ILoveTracyQ, have we ever found out if Ellie Ashton/ClinkBoom are the same person? Speaking of former Tracy/Jane thread posters...I also miss Port Oak Valley, who still posts here at SON, I believe, but not in this thread. (Port Oak Valley, if you're reading, come on in! :)) And of course Dave and GM, who are posting at SB, and Keith, who just posted here recently. Anyone else remember Lindsay? *finishes reminiscing* LOL.

SPOILER DISCUSSION

Aww, ILoveTracyQ, your post is so depressing! Mine will be too. LOL. I bet JE is only onscreen once during TG's vacation (the Tracy/Lulu scene; I'm hoping for Tracy/Dillon and Tracy/Alan scenes though.) And I doubt Tracy/Luke are going to interact immediately upon TG's return. So after next week, we might not see her again until February Sweeps picks up. And how sad is it that AL/Brook is just "disappearing" one day? Not that I expected a Tracy/Brook good-bye scene, seeing as how they interacted maybe twice, but ugh. So much potential...wasted. :(

END OF SPOILER

• Members

Nope no word on Clink Boom.

Yeah the spoilers just kinda leave a bad taste in my mouth all around.

*sigh* but what are ya gonna do?

About JE's airtime,I am trying to make my peace with the fact that she's never going to have a lead story again under this regime.

She's barely supporting.

And it'll remain that way unfortunately at least as long as the current regime are around.

If JE's still there when they're gone...LOL,depending on when that is,then we'll see.

I am just trying to enjoy her while I have her...and hope for a change,soon.

I do adore Luke/Tracy scenes...honestly,even when they're being nasty to each other,they're the only thing about GH I care about other than the Q's as a family.

No other couples,no other characters for that matter...really interest me.

:)