Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
Popping into to show my Jane love. I haven't seen much, if any, GH lately, but I've read up and I'd probably love LuLu vs. Tracy (I think I've even seen one scene, which Emily sanctimoniously interrupted, but I won't dwell on that twit in this thread).

• Members

*waves wildly to Keith*

Well,truthfully lately I've been getting by on watching Tracy clips and not even watching the show.

The clips take about five minutes,which fits my schedule much better. LOL

I'm looking forward to 2006 being a rockin' year for our girl.....:)

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE !

• Members

Well Keith if you go back a few messages to where Ms.Q posted the Q video clip link,one of the links will take you to NeverQuiet.Net,which I think took over for GH Video Theatre.

You have to register to view,but that's where I've seen most of my clips,unless someone at SZ or here posts one.

There are a few other sites that do clips but none that I can think of right offhand.

Anyone else have other sites/links for clips?

ETA 200 posts ! Whoo Hooo ! :)

• Members

Happy New Year Everyone!

2006 better be a good year since it's JE's last if she doesn't re-sign (or if GH refuses to let her). Any thoughts?

Keith is back! :)Here is the link to NeverQuiet.net. Clips of the entire show are posted daily. And here is the link to Shauricreations.com. The latter is focused on Ric/Alexis and Skye/Lorenzo, but you'll find quite a few Tracy clips, and you don't have to register.

Coolkid, I could go for Tracy/Noah/Bobbie! It'd be fun to add Monica to the list. LOL.

ILoveTracyQ, maybe I'll write my own version of February Sweeps if GH screws it up. Chances are they will, which reminds me...Here is a story set around Feb. Sweeps 2005. It's an entire cast fic, and Tracy's role is limited, but her scenes are enjoyable to read. The author, JapanSakka, has a very good grip on the character. As for the Luke/Tracy/Quartermaine scene...I'd have to watch it again, but I hope you're right. About the rumors...I wonder if there was any significance to Ned's "That's a wrap! Goodnight everybody!" I'm guessing not, but I interpreted it as WK telling cast/crew, "All right everyone. See ya at the next holiday!" But maybe...

SPOILER/RUMOR ALERT

...it meant "Good-bye?" Then again...Edward's scenes could have been interpreted similarily. All those hugs. And then a sweet scene with Emily. I say he's a goner. I hope the Luke/Tracy "overhearing" spoiler is true. I'd LOVE for her to confide in Ned, but I also don't see it happening.

END OF SPOILER/RUMOR

• Members

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

I

N

F

O

I hope they dont kill Ned, at this point I really dont care if they kill Edward because he does nothing for Tracy anyway. I really wish that he was softer on her I miss John Ingle at least he stayed true to Ed, but Jed Allen seems to be all over the place with Heather, his hatred for luke, his "love for Em" :rolleyes: I miss Ingle at least he loved Tracy more then allen B)

• Members

Hmm...Where do I begin? LOL.

coolkid, I'm not sure if I would say JI stayed "true" to Ed. I've found JA's Edward to be out of character on occasion, but in terms of overall personality, his Edward seems to be more reminiscent of DL's Edward IMO.

ILoveTracyQ, isn't SZ fun sometimes? ;) I wouldn't have the guts to post there.

I'm sure most of us have seen the Episode Counts. I love Luke/Tracy, but is that ridiculously low number of episodes/year worth it? But then...Even before the pairing (Jan. thru April), JE wasn't given much to do. So I guess it works both ways, as in the Luke/Tracy pairing adds to her screentime, but it also takes away from it.

So...Pratt says Tracy and Luke love each other? Something must have gotten lost when the quote was paraphrased because I sure don't see any of this "love."

SPOILER ALERT

TG is on yet ANOTHER vacation. What does this mean for JE? Her screentime is limited even when TG is not on vacation. Good news is that Tracy/Lulu share at least once scene the week of Jan. 16th. But then come Feb. Sweeps, when Luke is going to be all over the place (with Robert and others), where is his wife going to be? TIIC are only going to give us so many "Edward is dying/dead" scenes, assuming that spoiler is accurate.

Also...I read a spoiler at TWoP, and I'd imagine the poster found it elsewhere: Lucky warns Luke about Lulu. Luke reaches out to Lulu. Tracy realizes that Luke wants to be good father and is sympathetic. The first 2 parts of that spoiler have been listed elsewhere. Hopefully, the 3rd part comes into play. :)

END OF SPOILER

• Members

LOL Ms.Q that Tracy/Luke/Lulu thing could be sweet if it happens right...if it happens at all.

LOL

About SZ....isn't it though?

LOL

I have gotten better at ignoring people on message boards who irk me.

LOL

But I still do say things sometimes I shouldn't.

There are some rabid GH fans out there though who get downright UGLY.

LOL

And to quote Forrest Gump," That's all I have to say about that."

And Ms.Q I think you'd do great on SZ.

You are a very diplomatic poster and very fair.

You'd do fine.

LONG LIVE TRACYQ !!

• Members

Um....I suppose most of you have seen the ABC spoilers by now:

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

S

D

I

S

C

U

S

S

E

D

B

E

L

O

W

Okay so Luke's new "plan" is to enlist Dillon once again <_< to make Tracy think Luke wants to kill her.

Uh...WHY??

LOL

Oh,it must be that Love Thing Pratt was talking about in SOD.

*RME*

Kind of makes me wonder if the SD thing about the gun and Tracy maybe shooting Skye or someone else,might not come to pass,cause we know the plan "backfires".

"Backfires" being a clue?

Then there was the one where Tracy frames Luke for something Skye can't forgive.

Hmm. They wouldn't have Tracy accidentally shoot someone thinking it was Luke,and then frame Luke for it,would they?

Not that I don't think Tracy would be completely above doing it.

Besides,LOL...she probably figures it IS Luke's fault,whatever happens...because he's the one that set it all in motion.

HMMMM......maybe it's Lulu that gets hurt?

I hope NO ONE gets shot. But that spoiler makes me wonder. Because if Tracy truly believed Luke was trying to kill her( wow,they're making her look dumb),then I could see her taking steps to protect herself,and accidentally harming someone else.

It's not that farfetched.

Sometimes I think this show is giving me hives. LOL

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

D

I

S

C

U

S

S

I

O

N

O

V

E

R

• Members

I so should be sleeping right now, LOL, but here it goes:

Actually...Before I comment on the spoilers, there is a Tracy/Luke/Q Fanfiction here. And aww ILoveTracyQ. Thanks for the compliment. I do have fun reading SZ, and I'd probably be tempted to register if I didn't have to pay to post.

SPOILER DISCUSSION

First of all, Dillon? Ugh. Moving along though...You have me wondering, ILoveTracyQ, but I doubt it's going to be that in-depth. ;) About Lulu...I bet she's fine. Or at least she looks fine in the spoiler pics. Dillon appears to be upset. Georgie is comforting him. And then there are Skye/Dillon/Georgie/Lulu pics and a Skye/Mac one. It must be all related; Tracy better have a decent role. Also...I'm optimistic (ME? Optimistic? LOL) about the Tracy/sympathetic spoiler just because the first 2 spoilers (Lucky warning Luke and Luke reaching out to Lulu) are supposed to happen, so the 3rd one should too. Right? :lol:

END OF SPOILER DISCUSSION

• Members

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

D

I

S

C

U

S

S

I

O

N

I saw the MediaNet Pics....Dillon does look upset.

But it's not Skye,Lulu,Georgie, or Alan that gets hurt....and it doesn't appear to be Tracy either,because the pics are for the week ending 01/16/06. Unless it's one of them and it happens after those pics.

Luke isn't in any of them.

I thought I read TG's last airdate was 1/13/06,then I thought I saw it as 01/20/06. Do you know the exact date?

Here I am assuming someone gets hurt.

LOL

But it would have to be something that serious,for Dillon to look that upset.

And Skye's talking to Mac.

Could it be Edward? And maybe Tracy accidentally shoots him?

But if so why isn't Tracy talking to Mac?

It would jibe with Edward dying. Maybe it's not the virus that kills Edward at all....or maybe he's recovering from the gunshot wound and gets sick.

LOL My imagination runs away with me.

BTW thanks for the link.

The story is interesting so far but I hope Tracy doesn't stay in a coma the whole time. LOL

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

D

I

S

C

U

S

S

I

O

N

E

N

D

E

D

• Members

Aww...We were treated to a sweet Luke/Tracy scene. And our girl was even wearing a NEW jacket! I hope there are some good scenes tomorrow. And I was thinking the same thing about the fanfiction, ILoveTracyQ. LOL. Quick Question...Was it JE's original idea to do Luke/Tracy? I know she's always wanted to work with TG, and at SZ, someone said she pitched the idea, but that TIIC didn't go for it until TG suggested it. Anyone know?

SPOILER DISCUSSION

I'm even angrier about that Luke/Tracy/Dillon spoiler after today. My guess is no one is hurt, but I have no idea. Dillon has to be upset about something. I read that TG's last airdate is Jan. 16th. Newest spoilers have Luke threatening Tracy's life (part of the scam, obviously), but I just don't get it. Why? Why? Why? :(

END OF SPOILER DISCUSSION

• Members

I just watched the Luke/Tracy clip. I liked it. :)

Don't know about Luke/Tracy...whose idea it was at first. I heard from a very good source TG pitched it.

I do know they've both wanted to work together for a very long time.

The SOW joint interview should be fun. :)

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

D

I

S

C

U

S

S

I

O

N

I don't know why they're doing it either.

Why not just have Luke and Lulu go visit Laura for a few weeks?

Why have such a,for lack of a better description, "weird" spoiler,and have Luke doing such a weird thing?

And SOMETHING must happen...I don't know if anyone gets hurt,but SOMETHING goes wrong,to make Luke leave town. I guess the two things are related. LOL

I have a bad feeling if someone does get hurt,it's Edward or Ned.

I hope not though.

Only thing we can do is wait.....next week will be here before ya know it.

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

D

I

S

C

U