The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Don't scare me like that!!!!! It's probably not nice of me to say this, but I'm glad that's what you were talking about. I want him to stay on the show and am mad that they are getting rid of him, but wheh you said it like that I thought it was confirmation that JE is leaving soon or something!!! It still sucks, but it's the lesser of two evils this way... in my opinion.

Thanks for the clips, Ms. Q

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Don't scare me like that!!!!! It's probably not nice of me to say this, but I'm glad that's what you were talking about. I want him to stay on the show and am mad that they are getting rid of him, but wheh you said it like that I thought it was confirmation that JE is leaving soon or something!!! It still sucks, but it's the lesser of two evils this way... in my opinion.

Thanks for the clips, Ms. Q

• Members

WTMF!!! I can't believe they are letting Stuart Damon go. I feel bad for him. Geez, the Quartermaine family is certainly dwindling. I mean, Lila is gone, AJ is gone, Jason has "left" the family, Edward is certainly getting up there in years. He probably wont be around much longer since you can't keep replacing the actor with someone younger and have Tracy's father close to her age. Ned is god knows where. Dillon (who'm I believed for a time they were grooming to take over ELQ - but he's letting his hair grow back gradually so they probably ditched that s/l) is off on some adverture with Lulu, Monica you see once every three months, what the heck!!! And besides Tracy (love that woman!), Monica and Edward and Dillon you have these two transplants Emily and Skye. And of those Q's still left, they only regularly show Dillon, Emily, and Skye. Come on already!! What's happening to our Q family? This is just monumentally unfair!! Poor Stuart. I hope he can get another job. Geez, I'm pissed!

Yes, knh, I was scared too, I thought Ms. Q's post was Tracy related in a negative way - *biting my tongue* - whew!

• Members

My letter to Frons and Phelps:

Mr. Frons,

I have just read about the firing of General Hospital veteran Stuart Damon on the TV Guide website. I am hoping this is just a rumor, and that the character of Alan Quartermaine will not be killed off during the February sweeps.

I have only been watching this show for a year, but I have known the name "Alan Quartermaine" since I was a teenager back in the 80s. My sister was hooked on the show, and I promise you--to me, "Alan Quartermaine" did and will always mean "General Hospital." The two are synonymous in my heart, and to kill off the character for a ratings gimmick (or to cut the budget) is abhorrent to me.

A few years back, you removed John Ingle from the GH canvas, much to the outrage of the fans. I notice that John Ingle is back on the show. Today, the rumor is that you will remove Stuart Damon--a man who's been with the show longer than the current writers, a man who is more familiar to the general public than any of the current darlings.

I suspect your email will be full in the next few days, Mr. Frons. Fans are outraged, horrified, and disgusted by this news. Mr. Damon is beloved, a talented actor and fan favorite. Alan Quartermaine is a General Hospital staple, and deserves a true storyline, not an exit plot.

If the rumors of Alan's demise are true, please reconsider. Changes are made all the time in television. Keeping Alan Quartermaine would be a smart, smart decision--at least in the eyes of the people who pay your salary--the fans.

• Members

Part 3 (final part) of Scott Clifton's podcast (behind the scenes at Luke/Laura's wedding): http://abc.go.com/fsp/index.html

Some comments:

Not a super lot of Jane, but you'll get to see her in sun glasses and smiling prettily with Leslie, Natalia, Julie, Jackie, and Becky, with Stuart in the middle.

Tony Geary might irritate you in the beginning 'cause he refers to this wedding as his second wedding, 25 years after his first. But, since this is an L&L oriented video, I guess I'll ignore it. He can't be like, "Well, actually, since Luke lured Tracy Quartermaine to Vegas last year and tricked her into marriage, this is actually his third wedding."

I am amused by the people mapping all this out refer to the actors by their character names. "All right. So, Sonny's going to need his cellphone. Carly and Jax are coming from this direction."

Note Jane fixing up Tracy's hat in the background, LOL.

Actual filming of Tracy's fall is included. (You'll see this from 4 different views, since they have 4 different cameras.) Someone needs to tell me how a stunt double works. I would assume there would have to be a "Cut!" (and a switch) somewhere along the line, and I didn't see that. It really looked like Jane did the falling down. Oh, and can someone tell me what one of the director people say when this happens? They're either referring to Jane or Bergen (Alice). I don't know. Sounds like, "She's so good." Or maybe they're talking about the invisible stunt double, LOL.

Night time: Jane's lucky. Probably at home and done for the day. But Ingo is too cute. He's cold. He and Becky have these robes on. Why is the director person saying "Maurice, here, Becky, go to Genie. Hey, Lucky. Go to your sister." Poor Greg and Julie too, I guess. Everyone gets to have their real names except them. Just thought that was strange.

Wrap-up: Screenshots of the cast. Leslie and Jane are together. Very unflattering photo of both women. Maybe Scott caught them off guard, LOL?

Keith!!! I knew you would love it! I made Tracy green just for you! :D Well, she wasn't green at first, but then smirks showed me how to add effects to WMM, and I was like, "I need to make Tracy green for part of this video." LOL. Thanks for the feedback!

MinervaFan, lovely letter. *claps* No fic from me. Sorry. :( I have to figure out if Tracy's really in character or not before continuing. I guess if I even have to question it, I should change it. I emailed you, BTW. *smiles*

knh, I hope you enjoy your "day off!" ;)

Nice avatar, Lady Ashton! :)

Zanne, about the campaign. I mentioned it at SOC, and I already got people emailing me for more information. :D

Edited 'cause I wanted to add some stuff.

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

So on my day off I.... (feel like I'm writing a first grade back to school essay!)... drew!!

big surprise there, huh?!

I'm on a break and then have about 5 minutes of drawing left and I am done for at least a month!!!! that's what I'm giving myself for Christmas, a one month drawing break. I think I am going to post the pic when I finish cuz I want a final critique before I give it to her on Saturday. I feel like I'm back in classes with the crits. They were annoying as hell, but helpful.

ps. we have 4 days left!!!!

I'm finished and I just uploaded the picture. I need critiques so help me out please!!! Just so you know, the girl on the right's head looks awkward b/c i haven't darkened the background, but I can't do that until I get fedback so I can spray it with fixitive.

I really hope that the mother isn't on this site b/c I probably shouldn't put this pic up, but I need some feedback.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/nfe5e2

I hope that worked

Edited by knh

• Members

Kind of OT-My Yahoo! email account, for whatever reason, is not being nice. I keep getting this message: Sorry for the inconvenience. You've stumbled upon a temporary problem we're having with Yahoo! Mail. Usually this problem gets resolved quickly, without you doing a thing. In fact it may be taken care of now. There are some steps included to fix the problem (refresh the page, log out, log in again), but I'm not having luck. I've sent an "error report," but we'll see. *shrugs* So...Until it's fixed (whenever that is), you can contact me via PM. Oh...This is so not good. I have these fans at SOC emailing me for campaign information, and here I can't even access my email. :(

knh, you are brilliant! The linked worked, but I wouldn't recommend those with dial-up try to load it. It's a VERY large file.

Zanne, at first I thought that conversation with Lulu/Diego took place on GH today, and then I realized that Diego is dead, and that you were talking about your story.

Speaking of Tracy mentions on GH, Carly said her name yesterday. Jax wanted her to leave the seating arrangements up to the wedding planner (I think, I didn't actually watch). And Carly had a line about "Come on. Do you really want a stranger deciding who's going to sit next to Tracy Quartermaine?"

*waves to hookedongh*

Edit: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! People are so smart. I searched the email problem on Yahoo!. Some other people have had the same problem and in a Yahoo! Question/Answer forum thing, I found possible solutions! The first couple didn't work, but the last one did! :D

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine