The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

1)I completely agree. It might be the fact that they don't have her in those long jacket/robe combo things anymore, but she's looked like she was loosing some serious weight for a while now... not that she didn't look fabulous anyway. I always thought she loked better with a little extra b/c her face looked softer or something, but she's losing it and she still looks FABulous!! Totally waiting for her May scenes now!!! I saw poo poo to all you negative ninnies out there. It's going to happen and you can all feel stupid when it does cuz I said so... and so did Lainey, we'll be right!!!

and B) Was that that smell?! I couldn't figure it out, but that must be it. Damned well better be something fantastic coming out of this. And if not fantastic, at least give me frequen and funny... until May, then all bets are off and they need to get with it. Those stupid writers need to jump on the train cuz it's leaving the station

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

hey, does anyone have or know the date of the clips where Tracy is in that bad gray jacket with the fur collar and she puts a pillow under her jacket to make fun of one of the pregnant women? I'm not sure who was pregnant. I want to say Skye but it might have been longer ago and been Alexis.

• Members

OMG, ya'll are KILLING me! I've been scanning the stuff I missed on this board, and that took me over forty-five minutes. Videos, CARRIE ROSS!, spoilers, and TQ on yesterday? Not to mention the five chat transcripts in my email?

You realize I will never catch up!

I'm thrilled to be home--well, thrilled to be back, wish I lived elsewhere. THRILLED I have TQ to look forward to tonight. Can't wait to watch She's a Lady (downloading now).

Haven't checked JE.com and the ficathon yet.

Missed you guys so much. Have a few ideas for "To Be A Quartermaine" and have been mentaficcing the May "hook-up" since I read the spoiler at the cybercafe.

Much love to you all. Got to go to work and see what's waiting there for me....gulp.

• Members

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH !!!!!

Just when I think it's safe to post at SOC, I post there, and am swiftly reminded why I hardly ever do.

UGH.

*waves to Debbie*

We missed you !!

And I have not watched yesterday's yet, I'll have to watch this weekend I guess and tape on SN.

No Tracy today...wow, and we get so much of her, so it's not like we miss her or anything.

But we get four or five days a week of Lulu.

So it's all good. :)

ETA *waves* to STaci..any scoopage?

Edited by ILoveTracyQ

• Members
Welcome back, Deb! How was Disney World?

soapbubbles from GHVT has a Tracy Quartermaine video up: Not Pretty Enough. It's LuNacy, from Tracy's POV, as she realizes she'll never come first in Luke's heart. Neat voice over at the end. However, those of us who want to avoid any negativity should avoid the video.

Here are some of the lyrics:

Am I not pretty enough
Is my heart to broken
Do I cry too much
Am I too outspoken
Don't I make you laugh
Should I try it harder

Why do you see right through me
I live, I breathe, I let it rain on me
I sleep, I wake, I try hard not to break
I crave, I love, I've waited long enough
I try as hard as I can

I laugh, I feel, I make believe it's real
I fall, I freeze, I pray down on my knees
I hope, I stand, I take it like a man
I try as hard as I can

ILoveTracyQ, I got ZERO scoopage. And I'm afraid to ask about SOC, LOL. And bite your tongue about Lulu. Soon, Guza will find a new IT girl, and we'll be free of Lulu's endless admiration of Jason and all things mob, and we won't have to hear her mention the abortion ever again. *hopes* ;)

knh, I have those clips. Will try to get them up later.

Edit: All right. I just came from SOC. ILoveTracyQ, listen to shari. :lol: I'm not taking sides because I do believe Luke & Laura played a part in saving GH from cancellation. Of course, I also believe DM and GM bringing in the Quartermaines also helped. I don't have proof though. In any case, my advice is to just stay in our bubble, where it's safe, cozy, and full of JE/Tracy LOVE. :) Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Eh Staci that's why I said i needed to back out of the post before I said something that got me banned.

I can take someone disagreeing with me.

In fact, while I love to find like minded posters (who doesn't? we all like to feel validated) , i almost always have interesting discussions with opposing fanbases, as long as we both (because I started to lose my temper too) can keep it civil.

This particular poster? Sees L&L one way, and if anyone disagrees with her, well it's never simple disagreement.

Suddenly, you obviously aren't watching the show, you obviously can't read, you're just WRONG.

The thing is, last time I checked? No such things as opinions being right or wrong.

I never disagreed that L&L helped the ratings. I DID say there's no quote or direct proof that those two actors/characters SINGLE HANDEDLY saved GH.

What about DM? GM? The OTHER actors on the show, that were also on?

Eh. She's like that. Her opinion is FACT, and your opinion is WRONG. And you obviously are a nutcase if you don't believe her.

OY. I hate when I get mad over stupid stuff like that. I could feel my blood pressure rising. UGH.

Thanks for letting me rant.

Question: is it negativity if we love Tracy, like Lacy, but ultimately are open to Tracy and a new man?

Because I am and always have been.

Most days, I just don't think Luke is good enough, to be honest. *shrug*

I'll watch the vid when I can though.

The "negativity" doesn't bother me right now.

I just want to see Tracy.

• Members

so does that mean that it is legit?!?!?!?! As much as I believe it is going to happen I was told by many that it is a rumor (as far as we know at this point). I would love it if this is an honest-to-God kind of thing you found this on.

AND A BIG WELCOME BACK, DEB!!!

And, as much as it was kind of negative, I saw the Not Pretty Enough video yesterday and I liked it a lot.

• Members

~Casting spoiler/rumor related to Jane Elliot/Tracy~

WARNING: Quartermaine fans are going to hate it if it's true.

_

_

_

_

_

http://totaltvonline.com/

Also, this came in an email to one of SZ's posters...

Darcy's been accurate, but also not so accurate. I don't want to believe it, but it could be happening. Just passing it along. :(

On the bright side, JE should get one kick-ass reaction scene out of this.

*waves to ILoveTracyQ*

Edit: More info: About Darcy, he does have contact with Leslie Charleson. (You might be familiar with his interviews with her.) I fear that he wouldn't post this about SD/Alan unless it was true. :(

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

yeah I saw that. I love Tracy but I really don't think her reactions is going to make up for this if they do it.

NOW I'm officially GH depressed.

Of course this could be Darcy speculating, and thinking that if he says he heard SD is fired, that this will motivate more people than Darcy saying he is "rumored" to be.

I don't know.....

• Members

Oh, I don't think her reaction will make up for it either, ILoveTracyQ. I'm just trying to find something positive. You could be right about Darcy, but since he and Leslie are in touch, I don't think he'd lie about GH firing her onscreen husband and good friend.

knh, the cybercafe was where Deb had access to the internet. She read the spoiler here, I believe. It's still just a rumor at this point.

Lady Ashton, sounds like it's a fic.

Breakroom, anyone?

http://pub13.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/1049349012

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine