Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I like Tracy b/c she says exactly what she thinks needs to be said. Not neccessarily just b/c she wants to say it at the time, but someone has to say it. She's blunt and says what's on her mind, good or bad, (but sometines the worse it is, the more important it is that someone say it).

• Members

MUCHO SPOILER SPECULATION BELOW!

Okay-- I have OH SO MANY THOUGHTS ON THIS TOPIC OF LUNACY SEX :lol:. You knew I would, didn't you? You, Ms. Q, definitely knew. I want it noted that it was NOT me who started this speculation mania (was it ILTQ or KNH?). Anyway, I'm more than happy to play. I just wanted it noted.. THAT I DIDN'T START THIS!

1) It sorta makes sense to me that it would happen in May. It's their anniversary, and so the timing makes sense. Also, if they're going to bring Laura back again (permanently or temporarily), it would make sense that they would do it in a sweeps period. Feb sweeps is too soon.. If Tony comes back late January, the focus will be on Lulu's quest, and don't forget TIIC set it up so that Tracy is going to be very frosty and distrustful of Luke when he returns. She believes he will never love her as much as Laura, and she doesn't want to always be second in his heart. So they need time to 'thaw.' Scotty's presence in February might help with that!

2)That said, this May spoiler could have been written by somebody like... ME!

NO NO NO.. I didn't write it (I've thought it, but I didn't write it!). I'm just saying, someone who loves LuNacy and knows a little about the show (LuNacy anniversary is in May. If Laura is coming back, it will be in May, not February!) and has a little knowledge about what's planned for Feb (Lulu's search for Rick's killer, Scotty's return, etc.) could have come up with this spoiler. It could just be an educated guess!

3) That said, when they get together - AND I DO BELIEVE IT IS WHEN (MS. Q ARE YOU PAYING ATTENTION!?!) :P - I think Luke has to do something that is sort of in line with Minvera's story about the roulette wheel. He has to surprise her-- and it has to be WOW!! He has to make a conscious decision, and then do it with BIG, NO HOLDING BACK flair. She has to have no doubt that he wants her, and that she is number one in his heart. That's why I think it will be May -- he'll do something extraordinary for their anniversary (like maybe ask her to marry him again, because I have a feeling they may not be married when he returns. He left her pissed!)

4) As to how this unfolds.. I want something dramatic!! :lol: :lol: Like Luke gets Robert to lure Tracy to some island for a "business trip." Robby & Tracy get there.. and it's a tiny romantic island with no meeting, and just Luke with lots of candles, chocolate, champagne and oysters. Robby says ta ta, and takes the jet leaving LuNacy behind (He comes back in a week). Meanwhile, Luke has all the shelter, and all the food, and all these little sweet romantic surprsies (Including an engagement ring, that he calls a promise ring. And inside the promise ring is inscribed 'You're my number one, Spanky. Love, Luke' or maybe 'Spanky, I choose you! Love, Luke').... so after much fighting and fussing from your highness.. and much pampering and worshipping and groveling from our hero.. well, you know. ;)

That's what I got for you -- for now! :lol:

ta ta from la la land,

LB

• Members

It was not me, but I certainly didn't do anything to stop it!! Actually... I didn't start the rumor (Ms. Q), but I very well might have started the hysteria. I'll take full responsibility, especially when everyone is happy after it plays out in a few months!!!

ps. I like your scenerio for how it all happens, by the way

• Members

ERM...not Tracy related necessarily but spoiler anyway:

spoiler talk

GotInfo from SD spoiled that Spinelli thinks Alan killed Rick Webber and tells Lulu this.

I'm kind of sick of Guza dumping on the Q's, but that one makes a little sense. At least Alan and Rick have a history, and if Alan thought Rick and Monica were still fooling around, he might get into a fight with Rick and it could have happened.

I just hope if Alan did it, it was accidental and/or that Alan doesn't go to jail.

spoiler talk over

• Members

I like Tracy because in spite of her hard exterior, the woman LOVES fiercely, and never half way.

I truly believe she'd give up her life for those she loves, if that was the only way to save them.

And she'd do it instinctively too...without thinking.

She'd definitely step in front of a bullet for Dillon, Ned...Luke, and probably Edward and Alan, too.

And I guess on paper, that's not so amazing. A LOT of women AND men in PC would do the same.

But the difference is, such a thing is second nature for the others, and no one expects it of Tracy...because they don't know her.

• Members

I like Tracy because...she's fun! ;) (Can I say that?) She makes me laugh, and I like to laugh. :)

Lainey, I LOVE your scenario!

Thanks for the spoiler ILoveTracyQ. I don't think much will come out of it though. Alan doesn't even have to be onscreen for it to happen.

So...Will Tracy be on for the Christmas episode or not? *crosses fingers*

Clip Request: nex, do you have the Tracy/Robert scene from July 11, 2006? I guess I never backed it up, 'cause I don't have it anymore. If you do have it, can you post it please? TIA.

• Members

The reason I love Tracy is simple...........she is who she is and makes no appolgies for it!

Ms.Q, i'm sure I have the July 11th episode, but could you tell me what the scene was about? I think it was each of them talking to Dillion and Lulu but I just want to be sure.

Oh, and if I didn't say it before, Keith, I loved the pictures from your birthday party! You looked like you were having so much fun! :)

• Members

So far, this is what we got...

We like Tracy because...

She doesn't pretend to be someone she's not. (Ms. Q)

She says exactly what she thinks needs to be said. (knh)

In spite of her hard exterior, the woman LOVES fiercely, and never half way. (ILoveTracyQ)

She's fun! She makes me laugh, and I like to laugh. (Ms.Q)

She is who she is and makes no apologies for it! (nex)

I need a reason? She's Tracy Quartermaine, B*TCH. (Keith)

:lol:

Kind of OT, but I'm getting frustrated with WMM. It keeps freezing up, and so I keep losing stuff from my "She's a Lady" video! I save periodically while I'm in the program, but I guess I should save after every. single. change. or something. *shrugs* Doesn't seem practical, but whatever works, right?

nex, those were the scenes. There was also one at the end of the episode with Robert/Tracy outside of Kelly's.

• Members

Ummm.... DITTO! :P

You Guys.. this is GREAT NEWS (WITH A BIG FAT CAPITAL G)!!! If this happens, it means they're finally giving one of the unused vets an actual darn storyline. Gasp! :o ... Gosh! :rolleyes: .. maybe the winds of change are blowing. Maybe. Maybe. Wouldn't that be nice!?! MORE VETS MORE VETS!! (cough.. cough MORE TRACY!). Also - don't forget - Alan's hatred of Rick stems from the Rick/Monica Affair. And Tracy was involved in that storyline. Remember she spent much of the late 70s trying to prove baby AJ was Rick's not Alan's. AND-- if Alan is going to jail or trial or whatever, then that means Monica will be on more and Tracy will be on more. YEAH! I hope this happens. I'd love to see Alan get a real storyline. It's about darn time!