The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

That Stuart Damon rumor is so horrible I have decided to pretend I never saw it. I'm going to put my hands over my ears and sing "lalalalalalalaaaaa" for hours, just so I don't have to even think about it.

"To Be A Quartermaine" is the title of my giant woolly mammoth of an AU story. I just reread the part I wrote before vacation. Haven't had time to write, of course, because I get back from a 9-day vacation THE WEEK BEFORE CHRISTMAS. I haven't done any holiday shopping (we do that tomorrow night), nor have I unpacked (started that tonight), and I have about a week's worth of laundry to do (tomorrow night), and of course, work is scheduling meetings right and left, so I'm going in a half-hour early pretty much for the rest of the week.

Oh, and my portable media managed to get lost while we were away. Damn.

And I still haven't seen Monday's Tracy episode. I want to see it. Really, I do.

I miss Tracy.

Anybody got any fic done? Regency? MsQ? Downloading vids takes forever, although I did see "She's a Lady." Cute vid, MsQ.

Anyway, I'm rambling because I don't have enough brain to do anything constructive.

Sorry to inflict my brain damage on you all....:(

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'm hoping against hope the Stuart Damon rumor isn't true. It's making me sick. Alan and Monica are so great. I can't even imagine GH with no Alan. Anyway, the site for the big Fix GH campaign is ready. Here's the link. This may be the one way we can help our poor Q's!

I wanted to let everyone know that there is a message board that has been created to work on campaigning to fix General Hospital. The message board is set up where we will not be discussing characters or couples but working on fixing the problems of General Hospital as a whole. Here is the link to the board and I encourage everyone to join in on the campaigns and make our voices heard. Fix General Hospital - High Level Campaign for All Fans

Here is the mission statement that we have set up on the Fix General Hospital campaign message board:

The Fix General Hospital Campaign will target Disney executives and show sponsors in an effort to return General Hospital to its former greatness. To this end, we will demand balanced and thoughtful storylines, character integrity, respect for history and vets, and meaningful family, friend and love relationships.

As fans both old and new, from many and diverse fanbases, we will not tolerate the further degradation of this program, its characters and its history due to careless and sensationalized storytelling catering to the least common denominator and focused on a select few characters. We deserve and demand better. Our unified campaign begins here and now.

As a participant in this campaign, it is imperative that you read the Board Guidelines. Strict adherence to these guidelines is what will give us the synergy necessary to wage a highly effective campaign.

Edited by Zanne Marie

• Members

I love that there is a Tracy ficathon site. I have to go check this out. I write a marathon Scrubs fic, that is really misnamed since it's very ensemble GH of the 80's type fic. Anyway, since I love me some Tracy and all of the LnL1 stuff was going on, I decided, hey, what would Tracy really do if the writers let her loose? She would go get her some revenge booty of the young sort! :lol: I mean come on, this is Tracy. She wouldn't just be hurt feelings and yelling, she would do something. So, in the course of all things being Tracy equal, I had her sitting at the old MC knocking back some martinis when who walks in but Prof Pete (who of course has showered in my fic). He and Tracy hit it off (I've already made him into some big time female heart surgeon's plaything) and later on they 'hook up,' to use Lulu's phrase. The next morning, Luke leaves Laura who is back to Catatonic (after the evil Helena and Dr. Henri (remember him from Paris???) drug her), he goes home and meets up with Lulu who is looking for her final class schedule (which Tracy is holding hostage so Lulu must talk to her for a change). Luke tells Lulu to come on up and he'll ask Tracy. Walking down the hall to the bedroom, they see Dillon, who stops to talk to Lulu. Meantime Luke opens the door and what do they all see?

Yes, I still have Diego alive. I don't have to worry about actor availability. Anyway, there is your laugh for this morning. I can post their funny bedroom scene from the night before as well. Sometimes, I just give Tracy screen time in my fic because I miss her so much. And Lulu's referenced to his dad and Lena refers to Lorenzo and an original character, Lena. Diego and Lulu are always catching Lorenzo and Lena in various states of undress. LOL

Edited by Zanne Marie

• Members

ZanneMarie you are a good writer. :) I'd love to read the Tracy excerpts from anything else you've written.

The only problem I have with Tracy cheating is that I just don't think she would.

Look at her, Luke's gone AGAIN and she's staying loyal.

And that's just Tracy, which is why I had such a problem with the Coleman debacle last year...even though I love me some Coleman, Tracy is just NOT a cheater.

On the other hand, if Tracy thought Luke chose Laura and that he wasn't coming back, she might...even then though, I'd think she'd be too heartbroken that soon, to do anything.

Just my opinion.

And yeah, totally copying and pasting SOD 2007 preview spoilers from SZ for Tracy:

spoiler talk

Scott Returns " Scott will have major resonance, not only for what's going on in the present, but also the past. It will tie into the last thing Laura said to Lulu"

Luke/Tracy - " this time Luke's not bringing hell with him. He's inheriting it. and he took off w. out dealing with the slightly ugly detail that he was married to Tracy when he romances Laura. Tracy has not forgotten"

What does he inherit??

spoiler talk over

• Members

What's so funny about when I wrote this is that I didn't know about Coleman yet. I watched GH until 20 years ago and tuned out until last year. The one scene I have always remembered was Tracy not giving Daddy the pills when he was having a heart attack. I remembered that scene all these years.

Actually, in my fic, Laura was back for good until Helena pulled her nasty number. Luke was with Laura and hadn't divorced Tracy. I pretty much wrote it that this was Tracy taking action so that he would have to do something or she would. Of course, her proclamation at the end of that scene is her proclamation that she is going to do something. Laura will come back again in my fic, so Tracy will take action, even if she is heart broken. Yes, Tracy does get her feelings hurt, but she does not pull a weepy Sam, she does something. Since he didn't have money I could have her swindle him out of in some way, I had her do this. Basically humiliate him the way she'd been humiliated.

So, maybe not a Tracy thing except in my mind, but there you have it none-the-less.

And, the whole fact that Scrubs needed some Tracy in their story!

Now see, I could have put her with Lo. After all, Ted King says Tracy is the one Lo should be paired with on GH. That completely cracks me up. I love when she acts opposite TK because you can just see him trying not to lose it while in character. JE rocks!

• Members

Zanne, I remember when GH had an auction back in the spring, which resulted in some odd pairings. It was rumored that Tracy/Lorenzo were going to be paired for the night, which got some of us excited, LOL, but then it never happened. Tracy wasn't even at the auction.

And I totally agree about TK/JE scenes. The one at the MetroCourt where's she's eating olives and obviously inebriated has to be my favorite. There was a part where Tracy ran the napkin through her hair and said, "Can any one of you [men] handle a real woman?" And TK just looked like he was going to start laughing. Also, in a clip I'm going to post for knh (I'm so sorry it's taking so long!!!), I noticed that TK started laughing as soon as Tracy walked in, pretending to be pregnant. :lol:

TracyLuv, glad you like the avatar!

MinervaFan, meant to say thanks for "She's A Lady" feedback!

ILoveTracyQ, many thanks for the spoiler! I went to SZ myself (not because I don't believe you, but because I wanted to see the order SOD put the spoilers in), and now I want to know why Luke/Tracy were the last previews listed. Usually, the Quartermaines as a whole get put down there. (Sonny/Carly/Jax and Jason/Sam all get the top, except for November sweeps, where Luke/Laura got the top). Basically, bottom of the list=Bad. Of course, I'm going to turn this around just a bit, and assume that GH is simply saving the best (LuNacy) for last. That's gotta be why they're listed at the very bottom! ;)

• Members

The Metro Court scene with Lo has to be my favorite. He's trying so hard not to laugh and TK is pretty hard to ruffle. Ed Matsos is completely intimidated by him and says he's one cool customer. That makes the fact that JE can fluster him all the more funny. I just love that he said he wanted Lo to be with Tracy and this was when she was wearing the big tent jackets. It shows how much he admires her as an actress. I also love that he says he can't say Lo back with Carly now that LW plays her because she's too hard. He said she'd have to really soften up and he can't see that happening. But Tracy is soft? LMAO Ok. I guess we know where he stands on that recast. I don't know. I just find it hysterically funny. SkyLo = ZZZZ to me and I think Tracy would agree. TraLo would be hilarious. And I do have to say (God help my LnL1 loving self) that I absolutely adore Lunacy and think that couple name is just so perfect for the two of them!

OMG I love that character. I always did. She is the quintessential Quartermaine. Lulu should be so lucky as to have her as a mentor.

On that note, here is the bedroom scene with Tracy and Pete for your laughing pleasure. Remember that Tracy has been tying one on.

________________________________________________________________________________

Quartermaine Mansion, Tracy’s Room - Midnight

Tracy laughed and Pete put his hand over her mouth. “Shhh,” he said, laughing quietly. “You’ll wake the house.”

“I don’t care!” Tracy said, falling over the bench at the bottom of her bed. “Woops!”

Pete laughed and helped her up. “You are so drunk. You should never have tried to do shots of Tequila with me before we shot pool.”

She laughed. “Honey, I am too old, too drunk and too tired to care what I should and shouldn’t do. I shouldn’t have been stupid enough to marry some shiftless adventurer who was still in love with his Catatonic wife, but I did it anyway.” She narrowed her eyes at him. “Do you know where he is right now?” she asked.

Pete shook his head while he took off her shoes.

“He’s with her! She relapsed into a vegetable, but does he come home to me, the one who held him together through the past year?” She waved her hand. “No! He runs to Laura! Laura! God, she makes me sick. She’s like eating too much of a sweet dessert. So sweet it makes you sick.”

Pete smiled crookedly. “Well, I don’t like super sweet girls as you very well know,” he said, pulling her clothes over her head.

She laughed and shook her finger at him. “Oh, I know that. You are a bad, bad boy and I am a bad, bad girl for wanting you.”

He took off his shirt and watched her. She really was cute when she was falling down drunk. “Well, I like bad, bad girls," he said, leaning over her until she was lying back on the bed.

She grinned at him. “Are you going to try to give me a spanking?” she asked, raising her eyebrow.

He kissed her neck. “I might,” he said huskily.

She slapped his backside and her hand made a loud crack against the tight denim of his jeans. “I’m the only one who’s doing the spanking around here,” she said archly.

He kissed her behind the ear. “I prefer it if you rub it instead,” he said. He moved around to her mouth and kissed her hard. They forgot everything then about Luke and Laura and co-eds. They only remembered their own strange alliance and where it was taking them.

• Members

knh, here are the Tracy scenes in MetroCourt where she has the bar towel stuffed under her clothes. Credit to Shaurice.

Love the scenes, Zanne!

OT-Some of you are familiar with my aunt, you know, the one who loves Tracy? ;) Well, anyway, can someone explain this to me?

Aunt: I know you don't like her, but Carly is the only female character that dresses like she has class.

Me: (biting tongue) Well, online, people have noticed that Laura Wright's wardrobe has improved.

Aunt: No, no, no. Her wardrobe has always been very good. Since this actress has taken over the role, GH dresses Carly very well.

Me: (thinking) What am I missing????

Not that this is that big of deal; but I sort of feel like my taste in fashion is being insulted. And it's not even like I have a lot of taste, but I really don't consider this, this, this, this, this, this, or this, for example, to be "classy." Well, maybe the second one. *shrugs*

For the record, I'm not saying that our girl has the best wardrobe by any means, 'cause Lord knows she doesn't. I just don't think Carly's wardrobe defines class. And maybe that's just my contempt for the fictional character talking. I don't know. LOL. Anyway, I apologize for going extremely off topic. Thanks for letting me post this here. :)

Edit: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! !@#$ !@#$ !@#$ It's true. They did it. They really did it. TV Guide confirms what we all didn't want confirmed. Click here. All right. I was gonna work on Oh, Baby, but I need the breakroom NOW. Please? :)

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine