The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

OT--With all the mentions of X days left till Christmas, I just wanted to mention that today is Winter Solstice, or the pagan holiday of Yule. My wife and I went out to dinner to celebrate last night (we always celebrate on the 21st, no matter when the actual solstice falls.) It's a beautiful story--the death of the Holly King, the rebirth of the Sun King signalling the long, slow growth of spring. I hope all of you keep warm tonight, on the longest night of the year, and keep the faith that yes, spring will come again.

Oh, and Tracy better be on today, right? (Just to keep it OT.)

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

MsQ, check your email. I sent you feedback.

Everybody else--want some brownies? Cookies? Fruit tray? Chips and dip? Cuz it's food central here at the office, and I'm eating like a goat--I may explode soon. Save me from myself.

Oh, and MsQ, Tracy would SO trash the place. I could see Jane Elliot tripping up on that scene.

I want JE to trash a set on camera. I'm thinking the main room of the Haunted Star--with a baseball bat. "And this bottle of cheap bourbon represents my no-good husband's skull. We won't say what this itty-bitty-skinny-little toothpick that I'm about to snap represents...."

• Members

Dude...I'm having an Alexis-Spinelli moment--my boss made brownies with CHOCOLATE BARS in the middle! I'm totally munching out. Leftovers definitely to the break room. Hey, Fey wants to know if you'd make a David/Dorian banner like your "All I Want For Christmas" banner for her? If you need pics, I can probably get some. She's like, WHO DID THAT COOL Luke/TRACY banner, and how can I get one with D/D? I'm like, MsQ, and I can ask.

Jeezhes. I do sound like Spinelli, don't I?

ILTQ, loved your poll on SZ. No ambiguity there about the Q's, huh? Yes's down the board. I'm telling you--Frons and Guza and Phelps are on C-R-A-C-K. And it ain't pretty.

Tracy today? Please. I still haven't seen Monday. I went to sleep last night, rather than stay up and watch. I'm soooo tired all the time.

• Members

Not watching live. I can't. I'll FF to the goodness later. However, per SoapZone, Jason appears to have been on the most. Are we surprised? Really? I mean, he's practically God himself...Or maybe that's Sonny. Whatever. I can't be bitter. It's Christmas.

Anyway, no sign of Tracy Q or the Quartermaines, except for Ned! * Eeeeeeeeeee! Ned! SZ loved the Ned/Alexis scene. It was just one scene, but it was long. Oh, and the bad news? Ned doesn't live in Port Charles anymore. :angry: Staci, be happy! HAPPY!!!! Tracy should be on...soon. No. Tracy WILL be on!!!!!

MinervaFan, I could search for photos, but it'd probably be easier if you gave me a site where to find them. And tell Fey I'm glad that she likes the banner, and I'm happy to make her a D&D one! :D

* Oops. She is on. About half way into the show. No dialogue. Yeah, I caved and rewound my tape during the commerical. TQ fans are not going to like it. Ned isn't very nice to her, and she doesn't even get a reaction shot. Ned says something about Dillon taking over ELQ and how Tracy crushed all his hopes and dreams.

And psst...Wardrobe? Tracy has red and green jackets. It would be appropriate to use them for Christmas, but no. She's wearing her "this reminds me of Luke" outfit. (It's the black/white shiny one with the swirls; she wore it for the "almost kiss" that GQ interrupted and then she wore the day she went to go track Luke down in the Markaam Islands.) Really, lovely hair though. It's straight, but it has "oomph."

Also...Dillon is Santa Claus, and Georgie is Mrs. Claus, but I'm back to not watching live. Will just hope for the best. GH will not cut the Tracy/Georgie scene. They WON'T! *breathes* *smiles* :)

Edit: So, it looks like it got cut, 'cause I'm thinking a commerical is coming soon, and all that's left is the montage. Can Tracy be in that? Please? *cries* I haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate this. Cheer me up, someone. Please. *tries to be positive* Edward said the Q's could USE Ned. Yes, Edward. I agree. Ah, I can't be positive. :( *goes to sulk*

Edit: NEVERMIND!!!!!!!!!! Georgie/Tracy DO have a scene! They do! They do! They do! It's super-short, and I have yet to watch, but they do!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

PinkPopsicle has a David and Dorian site. I'll see what I can find. ETA: Here is the link for photo page on PinkPosicle's D/D site: http://www.daviddorian.name/pictures/index.html. Any of the pics would be okay. Thanks for doing this--Fey will be thrilled.

At least Tracy is on....but no dialogue? *kicks imaginary tv* Come on, morons. The woman can act circles around half the cast with her brain tied behind her back. Give her something to do, already!

Edited by MinervaFan

• Members

I'm back. Still sulking. But I'm back.

Thanks for the link, Deb!

I watched the montage. Tracy's included. Nothing too sweet. Just Tracy/Monica/Edward/Ned/Alan (actually, I just remember 4 people, so maybe Alan was missing?) almost smiling at Skye/Lorenzo. It's kind of strange.

I didn't think it could be worse than last year's zero dialogue, but see, it can be. Because at least last year, Tracy/Monica had that neat gift exchange scene, and last year, TQ's scenes didn't get cut. I really thought we'd get at least some decent stuff between her and Georgie. *shrugs*

But since it is Christmas...That's all I'm going to say.

Oh, wait!!!!!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Tracy/Georgie do have a short scene! They do! They do!!!!! *goes to edit my other post* And now, I'm off to watch. Wow. How sad is this? I get waaaaaaaaay to excited over these things, but I am in all of a sudden REALLY good mood 'cause TQ got probably what? 2 lines of dialogue? But still.....Yay!!!!

Edit: Details on the short Georgie/Tracy scene: Tracy is all, "I can't believe you would even volunteer to be Mrs. Claus. You and my son already failed at marriage." Georgie: "And many other things." Tracy: "So, maybe it's time for a change?" Georgie: "Meaning?" Tracy: "You forget about your relationship an reinvent yourself." Tracy walks away, and Georgie's has this look like she really admired what Tracy had to say. Anyway, that's it. Really brief, but it's still something. :)

• Members

Tracy scenes! Tracy scenes!!!! WOOOHOOO!!!!! She looks great! And loved her look at Lo and Skye, that half disgusted, do I even have to gaze upon this look. But I do love me some Lo. Naked of course with an olive on top. LOL He's just boring with Skye. Now, with Tracy.... <sigh>

I expected at least one smart crack about Luke for the holidays.

I felt so bad for Alan. I think I'll go call the line and spew some vitriol at TPTB. That will be their gift for Christmas. If I could get coal there in time, I would send it.

• Members

ummmm... thanks. I disagree but thanks and sorry about the size, I know it was large. And tanks for some kind of feedback since youre the only one who did it. I ended up having to give it to the mother today. She loved it and asked me to get her some business cards to take to work since she works at a huge company (but the happiest part for me was that her little daughter remembers me and was mad her mom didn't take her. She's 6 and I haven't seen her in 3 years). I guess I'll be getting more work out of this. I already have more orders, so I'm glad I'm giving myself a break for the holidays... and a little extra.

3 days left..... sorry I left out the winter solstice, MF

Edited by knh

• Members

I'll be around the next couple of days, but I'm going to do my holiday post early...

To my friends in the Tracy Quartermaine LoveFest:

HappyHolidays.jpg

Words cannot express how happy I am to be a part of this place. We are more than just a group of people who admire the same soap character and actress. It's like a second family. We listen to each other. We offer each other support. We celebrate birthdays and weddings. When real life gets hard, we try to help each other in any way that we can. I want you to know that you all are such wonderful people, and I am so glad to be here. When things get tough, this thread and the breakroom (special shout out to Fey for helping Deb create it) cheer me up so much. I wish I could express how much you all mean to me. Just know that I appreciate each and everyone of you. May you and your families be blessed with a wonderful and safe holiday. And this goes without saying, but thanks for sharing the JE/Tracy LOVE! Thanks for all the fanart, videos, and fanfiction! Thanks for everything! You all are AMAZING! Merry Christmas! *

Now, it is time for gifts...

MEGA-FANFIC UPDATE

Oh, Baby: Chapter 79, Chapter 80, Chapter 81, Chapter 82, and Chapter 83. Thanks to MinervaFan for looking over Chapters 81 through 83! Thanks to ILoveTracyQ and Lainey for giving my story direction (not all of these chapters have been posted yet).

LUNACY CHRISTMAS VIDEO

Mega-Upload: All I Want for Christmas is You

SendSpace: All I Want for Christmas is You

* If you do not celebrate Christmas, I do not mean to offend.

*hugs to all*

• Members

Did my last post scare everyone away? Was it too sentimental? :lol: Or are we all very busy with the holiday rapidly approaching?

Anyway, I'm just checking in...I've written letters to Frons, Phelps, and Sweeney in response to the whole SD/Alan debacle. Anyone else writing anything? Do you think the fans can really turn this around? I mean, we did it with JI/Edward, right? We can do it again--I hope.

BTW, that comment about Ned saying that Tracy crushed Dillon's dreams and hopes and all that? Yeah, didn't happen exactly like that. Whew. I was afraid I was going to have to hate Ned for a second. It was actually directed to Edward. Ned did have a comment about Luke, and Tracy DID get a reaction shot (just a Tracy-esque look that I missed the first time 'cause I blinked), so that was another thing I was wrong about regarding today's show. And shallow, but I totally want Jane's hair from today, LOL.

• Members

Thanks Ms. Q for the holdiay goodies: The video and "Oh Baby"! The video was adorable. And I can't wait to read Oh Baby!"

About the show yesterday, I was extremely disappointed. We get Tracy saying what, like two lines? And I thought we were gettting a reprieve from Laura, now I have to hear about her through what, like half the show yesterday, and the day before that? The only upside for me was seeing Ned!

• Members

I loved Ned's scene with Alexis, but really, Tracy should have had at least that long with him. It was sad to be on the Scrubs live thread yesterday because they love the Q's so much. One quoted Ned saying "it's nice to be seen." They all said it was nice to have seen Ned too.

I do think calling and writing can save Alan. I know I've been all over the Scrubbie fans to quit their damn whining and call and write! I can't stand whiners, sorry. This explains a lot about why I love Tracy! Of course, I had a few other choice comments while I was at it. LOL (If you don't like that blog then quick clicking on it.)

I miss Ned. I miss them all (with the notable exception of Jason and that is sad because once upon a time I loved Monica's special connection to Jason). Well, I don't miss the fake Q's (Emily and Skye). And where is Brook Lynn? This is how we find out they all moved to Manhattan? (grumbles) I wish the Q's would stage a takeover. Luke could break in and steal Guza's laptop and Spinelli could put a virus in there that would take down all of the computers at ABC, wiping out all storylines for the past year (except Tracy and Luke which will be miraculously saved by Luke).

So, there's my Christmas wish. To get my Q's back. (Oh and Lo must be silent and grim, but seduced at all times. Some men just shouldn't speak.)

Have a Merry Christmas, happy Hannukah and Winter Solstice (yes, I know it was the 21st, it was the 21st this year wasn't it?). May all of our Q dreams come true in the next year.

Zanne