Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Wow, I'm so sorry I missed the chat last night. I know, I know, no excuses but I'll make them anyway. I stayed up all New Years Eve until 8 am New Years Day, then I fell asleep until 4 in the afternoon. After that me and ma had quality time playing cards and doing word find contests. I swear to goodness it didn't occur to me until 11 that night that I was supposed to chat with you guys. By then I had to go to bed because I'm trying to get back on schedule for school. Sorry!

• Members

HAPPY NEW belated YEARS!!!

I'm Here!!!! Sorry to worry you Ms.Q, but as soon as I came home from my trip to New York I came back to work for two days and then I went to Tahoe to ring in the New Years. I am back now and I will be on a full time basis until the next trip. :) (which I hope is months from now cuz i'm tired)

Ms.Q, just so you know I read the updates of Oh Baby last week and I thought they were great. I also loved your "All I Want for Christmas" and "Who Says You Can't Go Home" vids. As soon as I get home tonight I promise to watch your new vid and give you feedback.

MinervaFan, loved your New Years Eve ficlet! :D

Now back to work. :(

• Members
God. IT. NEVER. WORKS. I can't do it, unless I am completely devoid of internet access. So, here I am. Again. No harm in 1 or 2 posts a day, right? Besides, it's not a good idea to completely cut myself off from something I enjoy. That said, I might have to skip the breakroom for the next week or so. We'll see.

nex! I am SO glad that everything is all right. I worry too much, and when I saw you hadn't been around much, I wondered what happened. Hope you had a good time!

MinervaFan, did you get the updated version of Dance With Me? I also sent you the first chat of the New Year, but I think that's less important than the stuff for the zine.

Regency, no worries. You had a ton of input from the previous chat.

POSSIBLE SPOILERS (some variations of what we've heard before)

_

_

_

_

_

Edward praises Sam at Tracy's expense.

GAH! EDWARD! What the hell does Sam do that requires praise? And at Tracy's expense?

Tracy begins to investigate Sam's past.

Please let this mean Sam is not Alexis's daughter. Please let this mean Sam is not Alexis's daughter. Not sure what this had to deal with our girl though 'cause I doubt GH would make her Sam's mother. Plus, Jason and Sam would be related then...

Dillon refuses to help Tracy.

And this is why she needs to disown him.

With Jax unavailable, Alexis goes to Ned for help.

SQUEE! Please be true! Please be true!

• Members

Dude, I suck at pictures, but I love these ladies. It was supposed to have Georgie, Laura, Alexis, and Viki on there too but I ran out of space of course and I didn't want to do it over.

My membership card.

wickedandgood2-1.jpg

Edited by Regency

• Members

Please don't take this the wrong way, MsQ, but your SPOILERS SUCK! :D I got the rewrites. Will edit it into the other Missing Scenes I nabbed and email you what I'm using. Do you still want to use the Anniversary and the Jason stories in addition? I think we may need to cut one of them for space....

• Members

I'm telling you people.

Sam is soooo Tracy's kid. Or at the very least, a Quartermaine/Cassadine hybrid.

Why else the background check? Hasn't Sam's background already been looked into once?

So you better learn to love her !

Get it? Got it? Good. :P

Personally? If it gets Jane airtime, she can not only be Sam's mama, she can be Skye's, Lulu's(ooh wait incest nevah mind), Maxie's, Pete's , Spinelli's AND Milo's.

Our girl's been busy busy busy.....:)

• Members

Just wanted to stop in to check out the goings on in the lovefest...

I just have to say, as i prepare to duck, I do actually like Sam. I hate a lot of things about her recently, like the fact that she not only cries at anything and everything, but all the time. Everytime she's on screen she is crying. I also hate the fact that when she talks she always does that "I'm so cute so pay more attention to how much attention I am trying to get" whisper. She can't ever speak like a normal person at a volume that one can hear, she always has that whisper (listen for it, you'll know what i mean if you haven't noticed it already). I think she has gotten to be a pit of a weakling since she's been with Jason. She used to be this tough girl who could handle most anything, she was scrappy, now she's a crybaby. Outside of all that, mainly a few years ago, I liked her a lot. I don't, however, want her to be related to Tracy 1) b/c she's be Jason's cousin and that is too gross even for soaps, and 2) b/c I would like Tracy to be involved with some story that is not mostly based on her husband or her kids. If they are strictly involved b/c of business I'd love the story just b/c Tracy is in it, but I don't want them related. It would just be another launching pad for someone else's story, while TQ is just a side line thing.

Oh, and big hey to Reg, if you're still on. The pic on the left of you banner is the one I'm doing for this zine!! what a coinsidence

• Members

And for my final post of the day...LOL.

Neat card, Regency. :)

MinervaFan, I emailed you about the other stories. I'm perfectly fine with dumping them both and just using a couple of the Missing Scenes.

ILoveTracyQ, screentime or not, PleaseDon'tMakeHerSam'sMother.

Fortunately, I don't think they're going there. If the spoiler is true, Tracy's probably just digging into Sam's past, so she can find some dirt on her and then force her out of ELQ. I doubt it's some BIG thing. At least Tracy will be ON! BTW, SZ Scoops and Spoilers have the first of the Edward/Tracy/Sam spoilers airing THIS WEEK! :D

knh, I agree that Sam in the beginning was fine. Sason ruined her.

And I am outta here. Night everyone!

• Members

I GET IT. I GOT IT. I THINK IT'S VERY VERY GOOD!!!!!!!

I HOPE IT'S SO.

I HOPE IT'S SO.

I HOPE IT'S SO.

IF TRACY IS LUKE (MR. BIG GH STAR) SPENCER'S WIFE AND SAM (MS. BIG GH STAR) MCCALL'S MAMA-- Then she will get BIGTIME AIRTIME... talking 4x a week airtime.

More Spumor talk below:

I'm hearing all sorts of stuff (ON SOC) about AJ coming back.

Have we talked about that here?

More Quartermaines is a good thing, right?

• Members

The AJ stuff is just rumor at this point but who knows?

I sorta agree with Staci, I don't expect a WHOLE lot outta the Sam stuff.

*I* actually think, that Tracy's investigating, will be what finds Sam's dad.

As far as her being Sam's mom?

Eww. I was teasing before.

Yes it'd be good for airtime, but that's the only POSITIVE I can get outta that.

Of course, I don't think a DNA test was ever done on Sam, was it?

HEE. :)

*skips out of post*

• Members

*waves madly to LaineyBev who...just...vanishes.....* :(

SPOILER SPECULATION

Dudes, they're not going to make TQ Sam's mother.

They're going to make her Sam's grandmother, because SHE'S SO OLLLLLDDDD.

*kicks imaginary IIC, just for emphasis*

As much as I'd love TQ to have more screen time, I have to say it honestly...not like this! Making her Sam's mother would be bad enough. Honestly, we suffered through it once with Alexis. But making her Sam's grandmother (ya'll KNOW they'd do that before making her Sam's mother) would be horrendous. I'm serious, the first time Sam called her "Granny," a la Brook Lynn, I'd have to smash my hand through the TV screen.

Seriously, it's just too repulsive to think about.

And I actually liked Sam, for about ten minutes.

OT: Ya'll, my wife loves me so, so, so, so, soooooo much! She bought me a 256 meg USB memory stick tonight!!!!! I saved the Birthday Zine and the entire 100 Situations (including the MaryLee West/Marco MegaAU0 on it, and there was still 257 megs of available space on it! Techno-Swoon! I'm so happy. I will be taking this baby to the computer lab on my DAY OFF (Monday) and finishing up the zine for Jane. Thanks to everybody who is letting me use their stories. It should be great.

• Members

NOOOOOO!!!! Please don't make Tracy Sam's mother!! UGH!!

I mean, sometimes I wish Tracy had a daughter, but SAM??? NO!!! Didn't Tracy say she had an abortion? She would have had to lie then.

Also, Ed's Meds had speculated on JE Online I think, that it could be a possibility for Tracy to be Sam's Grandmother. I think he mentioned something about Alexis supposedly getting prego with Sam when she was in boarding school and maybe it was the same one Ned went to. If that's the case, and she is Ned's daughter, I wouldn't want that either, but I could swallow that a little better than Tracy being Sam's mother. Toi-toi - just saying that is like giving me the creepers. Eek!

Edited by TracyLuv