The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Hey MinvervaFan, just wonderinf what the official date is that you are sending this zine out. I am half done with the pic right now and I just wanted to see when I have to have this to you by. I can have it done by or over the weekend at the latest, but just in case something happen that holds me up, I want to what my absolute, no ifs/ands/or buts about it deadline is. But, like i said, I'm half done so it shouldn't be a problem, I just know you are getting a lot done and ready to go now.

oh yeah, and i just want to add my 2 cents about the Ned/Alexis are sam's parents theary. All I have to say on that is that it would have been quite the elaborate conspiracy to covor up that fact. They would have gotten together to say "hey Alexis, if you ever decide to leave Greece and come to my hometown to defend your cousin, pretend you have never met me b/c this kid we are giving up for adoption might come back 25 years later and then the jig is up". They would have had to pretend that they didn't know each other when they met and when they went on their first date, both times had no other main character in the scene that would warrent the fake.... so I don't think that they'd be able to believably swing that story. Key word being "believably", but I don't know if that was a serious speculation or someone was just tying to mess with my head. How I hope it was the later

Edited by knh

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

GRANDMOTHER?!?!?!?!?!

Shoot me DEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE the mother storyline. HATE the grandmother storyline with such a passion I can't even begin to tell it to you.

Tracy loved Europe... Alexis went to boarding school in Europe, no? Maybe Lord Ashton messed around with a young Alexis (while he was married to TRACY!?!? timing is off.. but that never stopped TIIC before), and Ned and Sam are half-siblings.

Y'all.. i'm kidding, but I bet it's something like that. I bet Sam's dad has some links to Tracy (past lover or past husband... or something!)

• Members

Regency, re your banner. Fey is gonna LOVE you!!!!!!! A Dorian sandwich on Tracy bread! :) Now, if you only had a side of Alexis and Carly, I think she'd faint.

knh, I'll be working seriously on the zine Monday when I have the day off. The cover is the last thing I'll do, so if you have it to me no later than the 10th, I should be okay. I plan on mailing it the 12th, to coincide with the day Tracey is sending the gift from the JE.com group. (That way, she should get them both around the same time.)

Let's all post REALLY interesting stuff so that when MsQ gets off her unfortunate exile from the computer, she has lots to read. :evil grin: Feeding addictions is sooooo fun.

• Members

Hey Reg, totally cool. I was only pointing out the fact thatwe used the same one. I only have a claim onthe one tht I've drawn once I post it, so steal away!!!

And MF, thanks for letting em know. The 10th will certainly not be a problem.

I'd try to say something interesting (a la MF) to bug Ms. Q... but I realt don't have anything interesting to say!!! Sorry, I'll work on it for later posts.

• Members

Hi All, was just over at SOC and they took a poll last week on the most popular vets that were the most important to the show. Here's the results just for fun:

posted by Janus at SOC The Most Popular Vets On GH

"We recently polled/asked our members here(and got a strong response) out of 16 Vets recent or present which ones were most important to keep on GH.

And the most popular Vets in order:

LUKE, TRACEY, ROBERT, EDWARD, LAURA, ALAN, MONICA, BOBBI. These 8 got A LOT of support--ESPECIALLY THE BIG 3 of LUKE, TRACEY, ROBERT...they were all close at the top. The next 5 did well but were lumped lower down.

The also rans were ANNA, NED, SCOTTY, AUDREY, HOLLY, HELENA, MAC, NOAH. ANNA and NED did the best out of the also rans.

With budget cuts and new creative consultants at GH--Will they be looking at cutting more Vets like ALAN? And conversely with new input could they actually use some Vets more?

Our poll here shows strong support to use Vets more often like LUKE, TRACEY, ROBERT especially--and the other 5 just below them. So to keep and use these 8 would make sense(so maybe they should rethink ALAN). And the others still have some support but just not as much."

Our girl, her man, and her man's man, made the top 3!!!:) Now if only these polls made a difference to TIIC :(

• Members

I didn't realize I was still logged in. LOL

No Tracy, at least no mention of her.

I'm kinda wondering, what IS it that Dillon does, that has people hating on him so much?

He and Georgie, last time I checked, were NOT boyfriend/girlfriend anymore.

He could treat her better I guess, but his treatment of her is a plot point so she'll look elsewhere.

I don't know why Dillon is into Lulu.

It boggles my mind.

Georgie's a bit on the boring side, but LAWDY.

She's more woman than Lulu will ever be.

Just wondering if there's some other reason for the Dillon hate.

• Members
:P

No Tracy, I presume? Maybe tomorrow.

TracyLuv, thanks for sharing! Yay Tracy and Luke!

ILoveTracyQ, people don't need a reason to hate Dillon. After all, he is Tracy's son. :ph34r: <--This smiley seemed appropriate. I'm not sure what it's supposed to be though. Maybe a Ninja? LOL.

*sings* I got more spoilers, but they're basically more of the same-old, same-old...except for one nice surprise!

_

_

_

_

_

First of all, as it turns out, Got Info posted the Edward praises Sam at Tracy's expense; Tracy begins to investigate Sam's past. So, there's our confirmation. Details: Tracy hires a private investigator to dig up dirt on Sam, and on January 12th, Tracy gets the ammunition she can use against her. I KNEW it. No big SL. She just wants her out of ELQ.

Second of all (hint, this is the "nice surprise"), there are rumors that NED is making a comeback to GH. If the spoilers are accurate, Ned is called into ELQ to keep the peace between Edward/Tracy and Tracy/Sam. He will also be spending time with Alexis. nex, are you reading? NEXIS!!!

And finally, there are some strange rumors that Skye is re-opening Deception, and that Tracy sabatoges her photoshoot.

• Members

SPOILER SPECULATION

Oooooohhhhh!!!!! Deception!!! With the return of Scott Baldwin, pleasepleasepleaseplease tell me that Lucy Coe is not far behind! *sigh* I really love her.

I'm also remembering why I hate Edward so much. In the time I've been watching, heck in all the clips I've seen, Edward has shown Tracy two moments of tenderness. When Lila died, and when he told her she deserved better than Luke. What kind of father can actually be so cruel to his own daughter? Yeah, she lies, she steals, she cheats, blahblahblah--it's a Q thang, and they all do it.

What singles Tracy out for special (mis)treatment?

I think it's a combination of mysogyny and jealousy. Fear. I really think Edward knew long ago that if any of his children could replace him--seriously dethrone him--it would be Tracy. So he systematically began cutting her down, destroying her confidence, sabotaging her every move. He knew if she reached her true potential, she could destroy him, and being Edward, it never occurred to him that she might reach her potential and love him.

I just freaking hate Edward. I hate him, hate him, hate him. (Can you tell who's been working on the AU plot today in her head?) Did I mention I hate Edward?

• Members

Me: promising to make with me own widdle hands, and mail to Debbie, her favorite treat, if she will let me peek at the AU story.

*bats eyes prettily*

Yes. I am addicted to Tracy. And I am going through withdrawals.

I neeeeeds me some Tracy.

On the RL front, I just mailed the "other" Tracey, my card for Jane, and my contribution to the BDay gift.

• Members

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

E

E

E

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Deb. Mucho appreciations. :)

The PM is on it's way. :)

• Members

I don't neccessarily need a sneak peek... but i can't wait until it's done so we can read the AU story, MF. Right now I am drawing my little heart out, I'm blowing through this one pretty quickly, so it'll definately be done soon for you. I can't wait to post it up here!!!!