The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Go back to you old avatar please Ms. Q! wink.png

*Although her hair and makeup looked better today than Friday (I didn't see yesterday so I don't know how she looked) But I cannot deal with the crunchy 1996 hair gel look they do to her sometime, especially when it's growing and they give her "crispy wings." Not cool GH stylists. You can do better.

Edited by halee

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Woah. I guess I'm back! Does anyone remember me? Well I'm sorry I haven't properly posted on here since a true year! I did check in once mid-year last year but just for the Emmy's and a few little updates. No real posts. Happy new year! Merry Christmas! Happy 4th of July! Happy Thanksgiving! Happy/Merry all of the holidays I missed by not being on here! Sooooo much has happened within the 2 years I haven't really been on here. Fandom/ television wise, all I have to say is horror; mainly American horror story & Jessica Lange. Very much Jessica Lange. Personally, a lot as well. I mean for the first time ever, I didn't set a 2015 new years resolution. I cannot stress the amount of events that have happened that I would very much like to share with you all. My first real fandom family. My writing career has expanded vastly. I never knew how much, writing would be a part of my life. As for General Hospital, I'm still and always will be, always has been, Tracy pro & LuNacy pro. There has never been a time where I wasn't. I was even watching todays Gh while I was typing some of this. Tracy is and always will be for Luke, and Luke needs to be straightened out already! We've endured two years of this torture! Around the beginning of this year/late of last year I mellowed back into gh. For almost the entire year of 2014 and some of 2013 I fell out of the loop (why I stopped coming here), and American horror story took tha=e place of gh's wholeness, bc it was such a mess and lackluster and bs mostly around that time. I was tired, and I've a;ways enjoyed horror, not to mention I wanted to watch the show in 2011 but I didn't want anyone in my family questioning what I was watching (and for good reason). And 2013 Oct. when I watched Ahs on a very 2 minute short notice through twitter, I watched and was hooked. That summer I even watched 4 episodes of the first season but my amazon prime trial expired and forgot about it til that October. I had even said a few times on here how I fell into ahs and Jessica Lange. But I never fell out of Gh or Jane. I have soooo much more to say but I guess this was my intro back? I've been in touch with ReginaMonsoon on twitter and Ms.Q on tumblr; Glad for both of those two :) I'm probably gonna type more about my life in the past two years soon just this is an intro lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I heard Tracy was playing with babies and Legos today. Gotta see that. Does anyone remember that one episode in the 90's when Tracy got the little Yorkie puppy Claudette/Claude? I need to find that clip. I remember it was funny and Ashton felt slighted by the dog.

Partyperson I love AHS and Jessica Lange too, however this season was a total misfire in my opinion. There were a few great performances, but the story and direction was just all off. And it had so much potential. Guess they can't all be hits! Hope next season makes up for it. I'm looking forward to how they use Lady Gaga.

• Members

Tracy's had some good stuff, Jane's looking good, I love her with Ned and Michael and Lulu. And yet, can't help but always see that Tracy/Jane is just an appendage to whatever man-her husband, her son, her nephew.

It's never about her. Sad. :(

But she's on, right, and she gets great moments and steals every show she's in, so that's good.

• Members

^^^ I actually think Monica would have fit better in those scenes. But I was still happy to see Tracy with the baby - reminded me of her scenes with Connie/Georgie, and those were just as adorable. I also like how Tracy is now supportive of Michael. I think him changing his name to Quartermaine made her realize that he was serious about becoming part of their family.

Was watching old clips on YouTube from when Tracy returned in November 2003... Dillon asked what she could provide that she hadn't already, and she said a father... That story had to be dropped? I stupidly stopped watching in December 2003/January 2004, but I've done my best to catch up with transcripts and available clips, and I don't remember anything about finding him a father playing out. I know Tracy was smitten with Jax, but their engagement didn't come until April-ish, and that wasn't about Dillon.

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• 2 weeks later...