The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

These were in the Trixie Soaptown column for coming up

When Sam and Patrick return from Amsterdam they tell Alexis what happened. On the other side of town Tracy tells Lulu and Dante about what she found out about Luke and informs them of her plan, a plan Ned is not happy about which puts the fate of ELQ in the line of fire in order to get Luke back. Of course Tracy disregards Ned’s plea on her ELQ actions and soon finds out that someone is waiting for her.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I enjoyed the Tracy interactions with Patrick and Sam, but it was lame that a world traveler like Tracy wouldn't know about Amsterdam's "Coffee houses". She has spent at least half her life traveling/living abroad. It makes far more sense that SAM would have not known. Not Tracy.

Lame.

I wonder how the show will explain Lord Ashton. From what I recall, Tracy ordered him to leave the mansion after she refused his proposal, and he did leave, but the audience learned he had been somewhat involved with the Cartel(and perhaps had proposed to her to get her ELQ shares, much like Harlan and Paul tried to do). It was also implied that Larry was "taken care of" offscreen.

Of course, it was never announced on screen to the other characters that Larry was dead or anything. So I wonder: will TPTB remember this, and explain if he survived or what? Because it would be interesting if Larry was "dead" but put on ice this whole entire time by Helena, and that he was also one of them brought back to life.

Either way, Larry's been gone so long, he's got a lot of explaining to do.

Can't wait for him to come back. This show needs some fresh air, badly. I just hope the Trash dynamic hasn't changed. If she isn't calling him Ashton and they aren't scheming, IDK if I want it.

• Members

Jealous. :) I've always wanted to go to Europe. Hope you had fun!

Trash was fun yesterday, but TBH I don't remember Ashton drinking THAT much. Back in the day he and Tracy both drank a lot, but I think Tracy drank more.....however that could be my faulty memory. While he and Luke do have similarities (hey, Ashton even used to have a boat, wonder what happened to it), he is not just an English version of Luke and I hope they don't try to press that issue.

Did LOVE the moment when Larry said something about hearing Tracy's "dulcet tones" and called her darling.Then he and Tracy just stared at each other. Yes, they still have that spark. :)

I missed them, didn't realize how much. But I will say, the look on Larry's face when Tracy got her text from Jerry-oh. Please don't let Larry be involved in all this. I'm afraid he is, though, just based on that brief expression.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Clearly, this Ashton story line is not a top priority. First appearance was on October 27th, and then not another appearance until November 10th??? Neither episode had any follow up the next day. From what it seems, Ashton is working with Jerry and has been pretending to be drunk and clueless, so that the Quartermaines will allow him to stay at the mansion. Or maybe Ashton really is drunk, but not as drunk as he's making himself out to be... I don't know. I am just glad that Tracy is on. I hope she's on again soon.

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

I'm glad Tracy's screen time will be picking up, but it would have made more sense to hold off on Larry's introduction until later this month. It is too sporadic now - 1 day for the first week, 0 days for the second week, 1 day for the third week - GH should have just waited until there was time to show it all at once.

• Members

What did JE say? I can't watch that at work. I'm disappointed that Larry seems to be painted thus far as pretty much a full fledged villain this time around. Not even a hint that he is being forced to do any of it. And did Hugo Napier always lisp? I don't remember it from before. He definitely has one now, though. Maybe a denture issue? LOL Sorry, it was the only thing I could think of. As far as LLC being pregnant, if they introduce it in the show at all, it'll be Olivia carrying Lante's kid I bet.

• Members

JE said there are no words to express her gratitude to having a job that she loves that she has come and gone from since 1978 and allowed her to raise two beautiful children and thanking General hospital and wishing people happy thanksgiving.

Definitely seems Larry is part of this new cartel thing with Jerry, Helena, etc.

What doesn't make sense is if he knew Fluke as well who was threatening to kill Ned.