The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Hey Guys.

Long time since I have been on here. Just figured I would get a little nestalgic since I saw Ned and Tracy on GH this week.

Last month I graduated with a dual degree of Nursing and Midwifery. I am going to work as a Midwife on the northern coast of Australia.

I want to to personally come and thank everyone on this page for always being so accepting of me. For being my friends though a difficult high school period. For always being here.

I want to thank Ms.Q for being my video making mentor and partner but more importantly for being my friend.

Evryone on this page meant so much to me amd you helped me become the person I am today.

Thank You All

<3

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

You're welcome. Thank you as well. We had a lot of good times. smile.png Congrats!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is from Nancy Lee Grahn's YouTube account and includes Jane Elliot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uu8I_RfojGw&feature=youtu.be

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is from Emme Rylan's Twitter account:

Thanks to the lovely Jane Elliot this cozy corner of my dressing room is perfect...

B8egd83CQAAAz6L.jpg

LOL at the comment: "Are they her clothes?" (since we all know Tracy's wardrobe can be *very* interesting).

Thanks DRW50 for the GL clips!

Tracy spoiler dates...

2/3: As she searches for Luke, Tracy happens upon something that startles her.

2/5: Tracy shares her upsetting findings with Ned; Nathan tells Tracy and Ned what he thinks Luke did.

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

I love how Emme is always tweeting and instagram-ing her Jane love. She and Kirsten were tweeting about their knitting gang a couple weeks ago and how Jane is the Queen of the circle.

And ugh if Jane is growing her hair out (a decision I support btw) It's going to be a rough few months of some weird crunchy hairstyles.

Thanks for the clips!

• Members

It definitely seems like something she would wear... I don't understand how sometimes she is dressed so AMAZINGLY and then other times, it's like she's wearing ugly table clothes or drapes.

halee, I don't think she's going to let it grow much more; I think she's really about the short hair (didn't she say she was too old to wear her hair longer?) It kind of looks like her hair is going in the direction of your avatar (the Jane Jetson look), but I am OK with that.

As long as it doesn't look like this again:

q12.png

or this

22caba547c074bb623ae3f478ef321d4.jpg

or

a11.png

I still miss it when it was like this:

tumblr_melcsppz2t1qlhqe5o1_400.gif

I still think that style would work on her now.

Edit: I wasn't feeling my Tracy/Lulu avatar and signature, so I changed it...And I added another hair photo.

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

So, what is that hanging on Emme's wall? Are those balls of yarn? Kind of strange.....lol I wasn't sure what to make of that. I know the pink thing is a ball of yarn, but on the walls?

I do like that Emme and Jane seem to be so close, but I can't help but wonder if she and Julie keep in touch.