The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

I've been lurking. I just didn't want to double post. smile.png

It's been awhile since we've "seen" you LuAnn. How are you doing?

I agree, slick jones. She's been looking fabulous. As many of you know, I really believe the longer hair suits her.

I hope that we continue to get Jane/Tracy now that this Fluke story is wrapping up. It's been great having her on so much, but I fear a drought is coming. sad.png

Anyone able to transcribe Jane's acceptance speech from the 1981 Daytime Emmys? I am only able to understand part of it, and I wish I knew what else she said.

Click here for the video.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I've watched the last few days - wow.... my fan heart is happy. Tracy and Bobbie working together, Tracy willing to protect Lulu from Luke's delusions and getting through to him "Beautiful women are your sisters and that gorgeous girl is your daughter, and we love you". If that is the pay-off, then the sh!t Tracy went through was worth it. And I'm instantly loving Patricia and Valerie. Love to see more of them.

Now I totally accept how Tracy could not tell the difference between Luke and Fluke - there was no physical difference. The story has been crap right from the get-go, and on the various boards I see that the story itself changed after TG came back last fall (I didn't watch it after awhile, so I have nothing to back that up), but all the concern I had about Tracy/JE being treated like an idiot for the sake of this story has been pushed aside. As good as TG is, and he was amazing yesterday, JE stoled this one fair and square.

• Members

I'm doing okay.....I've been lurking too. So is Tony leaving? Does anyone know what is going on with that storyline? Pat's role didn't last long - but it served a purpose I guess.

Ms Q I'll try to transcribe the speech for you - it is hard to understand......

• Members

It's always so slow around here now. :(

[quiet voice] I don't think Jane stole the show on April 1st. [/quiet voice] She didn't have enough material to do so in my opinion.

Anyone remember the last time Tracy really cried? Not watery eyes, not heavy sobbing without tears, but legit crying... I'm pretty sure Jane said in an interview once she felt it was more powerful to hold back tears than to let them all out. But this is a soap, and with everything that Tracy's been through, you'd think there'd be more tears - no matter how strong she is.

There are casting calls out for a male, age 27-30, blond or brunette, quirky and fun (recast) and for a female, age 27-30, brunette, good singing voice, and spoiled and mischievous (recast). Dillon and Brook Lynn maybe? Please oh please especially now that Ned is leaving. I read there is a script with the male saying he had to come home and help his mom. Could that be Dillon returning to help Tracy?

Hope Tracy is involved in the Nik/ELQ story... Wouldn't be as much fun if it was Michael, Nik, Rosalie, and Sabrina. It's Tracy's family's company. She better be involved.

• Members

Well I've yet to watch the episode but I don't think it matters on the amount of material you're given as to whether you can steal a scene or not. I agree with TG that Jane can "steal scenes she's not even in." I know the Twitter love was high for her on that day. I'll have to get it together and make myself watch. I have SO hated this past year and have been unable to watch most of it. I'm glad the story has shifted now, hopefully for the better!

*I don't even know who Rosalie is or why Sabrina would be involved in an ELQ story. I'm out of the loop!*

• Members

I am off for the next few days, so my goal is to keep this thread active. Such high goals I have, right? LOL.

halee, in most cases, I would agree that the amount of material doesn't matter. Particularly for someone like Jane who can do so much with a single expression. But on Wednesday, it didn't even seem like she got to react much. I guess I was just expecting more especially after her awesomeness in the March 31st episode.

I am glad that Tracy is on tomorrow with Luke and Lulu. From the previews, it looks like they are going to tell him about what happened to Patricia. But it would be nice to have a bit of focus on what Tracy and Lulu went through and how Luke chooses to respond to that. Not getting my hopes up though.

I am not feeling very optimistic about what is going to happen with Tracy once Luke presumably goes off to Shadybrook (or wherever) during TG's vacation. Hoping she doesn't disappear. But if she does disappear, it must be said - she must return with even longer hair!!! Or not any shorter... I was telling hooked that I had a dream last night that Jane cut her hair, and I was like, "NOOOOOOOOOOOO." laugh.png

Edited because Wednesday and Friday are not the same days. The Spencers weren't even on Friday. Oops.

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Oh. I think I thought you were talking about the March 31st episode. Like I said...I haven't been watching. wink.png I'll work on that.

In that one interview where TG outed Ron for his crap storytelling, it sounded like Tony was only on a 5 week break and then back. So hopefully even if she is shelved, it won't be for that long.

• Members

I've been looking for this for years. Finally found it. JE on Family Feud.

https://youtu.be/tENTfpJBD2g Part 1

https://youtu.be/A7wsakyzOJc Part 2

They did two shows. The above links are from the 2nd show. The links below are from the 1st.

https://youtu.be/buOlgRHqJ4U Part 1

https://youtu.be/2tdqCezdM8E Part 2

Edited by L&TLover

• Members

I was talking about the 31st episode. She stole that one (and thanks everyone for NOT pointing out that I can't spell that word - it's one of my things, sigh...). She was amazing in the 31st. In the article of TG's interview on the subject, he talked about how it was originally Bill (which most people figured to in a heartbeat, I resisted hoping against hope that the writers were smarter than that... but alas, I was wrong). However, somewhere along the way they fixed the most glaring issues by making Luke Luke all the time, and as TG said, it solved the problem of Tracy being an idiot - which she rarely is. Like most of you, I couldn't watch the Fluke story, but I was happy with the conclusion.

About the 1st, arguably Tracy didn't have much to do, but she was there. She could easily have not been there, but she was there with Bobbie and Patricia. None of the younglings were, just the Spencer siblings and Tracy. She might not have had much to say, but her presence was very significant.

• Members

Yes the Family Feud stuff is fun. Now if we could only find the old Match Game week she was on with Stuart and Brad Maul. Maybe someday someone will post it, or I'll miraculously find it in an old un-trashed stack of VHS tapes at my parents' house.

• Members

Good to see you L&TLover. Scott and Jane were so awesome on Family Feud. There were so many funny parts.

remos, that is a good point. It could have just been the blood-related Spencers, but GH involved her, so that was nice.

halee, watching Jane on Match Game would be great.

So Jane played such pretty wallpaper today. Too bad we are not getting more LuNacy out of this. Luke/Val and Dante/Lulu in previews. Tracy is off looking for doctor and lawyer... Come back, Tracy, come back!!!

Okay, it's been a long, long time since anyone's chatted in the Tracy Quartermaine Break Room, started by the wonderful MinervaFan, but I am bringing back the link. I am usually not online this much, but this week is spring break for me and my students, so I am around more than usual and obsessing over Tracy all over again, lol.

http://pub13.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/1049349012

You need Java and need to allow pop-ups for the site in order to log in. You can just make a post and let people know you're in the "breakroom," and then anyone who is visiting the thread can see your post and join if they have time.

• Members

Something else I enjoyed about the 1st, having watched it again, was when Tracy and Luke did their romantic bit. Pat watching her brother being loved by his wife was really sweet. I think killing Patricia will go down as one of the stupider choices with this overall story. It could have been so interesting watching where the sibs went next in their journey, but TPTB shortchanged that one.

• Members

Yes, I agree Remos. I really don't get reviving (creating) Pat just to kill her off. Tony wants fresh material to work with? Seems like that could have been some fresh material.

And Ms. Q that's a cute pic of Jane on the set of Change of Habit. She's so cute and "groovy" in that movie!