Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

does anyone here have the FIRST scene tracy did for her return?

in 2003, when she comes back. it's in the quartermaine foyer. the whole family is there.

her first line is "well isn't anyone gonna welcome me home?"

I've always wanted to have it.

No biggy if no one has it though.

• Members

Nah, no snow here. We wear flip flops 95% of the year. Shorts and flip flops and on the beach (not me, but in general) on most Christmases.

IA, we are used to what we know. A fireplace and snowing I've seen on tv. :lol: Most of the time it's sun and fun down here.

Edited by funny1

• Members

You remember one time I asked you in a PM if you'd ever been in a hail storm and you said no and I think you even asked me what it was? Hail storms are about as close to "ice" or snow as we get around here until after Christmas. If we get snow at all, it's generally Feb/March. One year it snowed on VALENTINE'S DAY, and personally I thought it was beautifully romantic.

Sap that I am. I have not watched in so long, someday soon when I have my own internet back at home....I will catch up. The wedding pics looked beautiful.

*SNIFF*

And um...even though I'm not watching, may Genie Francis infect some other show on some other network for the rest of GH's on the air life. As long as Jane is around, anyway. I couldn't care less that it would give JE good material. I cannot stand watching GF and her boring, one note acting, playing her boring, one note character.

BLAH.

And I can honestly say it hasn't a thing to do with Lacy. Except for the first five minutes I watched her and was so fascinated because she looked just like my Barbie doll, (yes, as a five year old, you think funny things), I've always been annoyed by her.

As anyone who has posted here more than a year can probably tell you. She even ruined Mike Horton for me on DOOL when she played Diana Colville.

BLAH.

So, so overrated.

I am pleased to hear such raves about JE's recent scenes. Any thoughts that MAYBE she might submit for an Emmy next year? I know she never does anymore, but she so deserves it. And WOW. Good to hear Tracy/Brook are getting more material together. :) YAY.

I hope everyone had a good Christmas and a Happy New Year.

edit funny girl you have a new pm....*waves good bye to everyone*

Edited by ILoveTracyQ

• Members

Hey hey hey now... I know what hail is. :lol: I am not THAT bad. :P

But I do remember you asking me about the hail.

I'm glad to you "see" you around here. I hope you get your internet back because the board seems to be jumping again.

You so, MUST see the LuNacy wedding clips. Beautiful. :wub:

Edited by funny1

• Members

soapboy--I have that clip and will upload it for ya tonight in a little while.

This is from Soapoperafan site which is legit summaries for the next two days. Looks like maybe we see luke/tracy after all on TH and they haven't left yet. What is interesting is they have a poll at the bottom to see if people think luke will pull of this jewel heist, if tracy will have to bail him out or if he will have to bail her out or something like that. So maybe it does happen on screen?

• Members

TQ here you go...

I will watch the video in a bit...trying to upload some stuff now.

BEST SINGLE EPISODE – DRAMA

12-27-10 Wedding Day 3

BEST SINGLE EPISODE – COMEDY

3-8-10 Ethan needs a green card, Tracy and Ethan think about getting married.

BEST SINGLE EPISODE – ROMANCE

12/27/10 After wedding reception when Tracy burns the prenup and kisses Luke passionately

BEST SPEECH

6-10-10

“Lucas Lorenzo Spencer... I have always taken great pride... in being the difficult one-- hard to handle, hard to please. But you are the challenge of my life. You outdo me every time. You know me better than anyone. You know my heart. Heh. You even know that it beats faster when you walk into a room. You're worth the trouble. I love you with all my heart. You are my beloved husband.”

BEST SEXUAL INNUENDO

11-4-10 “I crave some horizontal time with my pink popsicle.”

SEXIEST SCENE

12-27-10 Luke and Tracy dance, Tracy burns the pre-nup, and Tracy kisses Luke.

BEST KISS

12/27/10 Tracy kisses Luke while crying

BEST QUOTE

1-28-10 “I wouldn’t wish that kind of pain on anyone. That not actually true. I would on a few people.”

BEST EXPRESSION

12/21/10 The look on Tracy's face when she sees Luke standing at the bottom of the stairs

BEST FACE-TOUCHING

12-22-10 At the wedding (right before cake)

BEST NICKNAME

12-21 “Tracy Spanky Popsicle Quartermaine”

BEST HAIR

(I’m abstaining on this one cause I don’t like any of them! LOL)

3-17-10 Styled to the back with volume

BEST OUTFIT

10-21-10 Dark blue with a matching skirt.

• Members

Here you go soapboy--I went ahead and uploaded all the clips from that first appearance in 2003 for you. You may already have them but while I was at it...

4-17-03

http://www.sendspace.com/file/hrehrn

4-18&4-22-03

http://www.sendspace.com/file/bkydar

4/23/03

http://www.sendspace.com/file/llhrdv

4/24/03

http://www.sendspace.com/file/exmbvl

4/25/03

http://www.sendspace.com/file/2cgrbk

4-28-03

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VB3U8QAM