• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

• Members

so we see the first part of the honeymoon today, if i'm not mistaken... anyone else excited?!

although, if it is today, and they show it in between the aftermath of the bus accident, it may end up reflecting bad on lunacy (i.e. "why are they focusing on luke and tracy when they should be focusing on the bus crash" kinda responses from fans)

nevertheless, should be a first good GH for 2011

• Members

Hey Tracyfan

I just read this summary on soaptownusa.com for tomorrow:

So sounds like they haven't left yet. Then on TH the spoiler says Tracy claims she is unphased by luke's honeymoon antics but edward is doubtful. Sounds like an awful fast little two day thing.

I know the focus is on the bus crash and that was supposed to be the light to balance it. Sad there are no spoilers for Jan for either luke/tracy past this TH.

I have heard there are supposedly consultants coming on to assist the writers to get the show back in control and that supposedly they are listening now more than ever so call the comment line or leave a comment on the abc.com page or GH facebook saying what you want to see. They are saying Frons is in charge now, etc...but then again--how long have we been hearing that stuff?

TQ thanks so much for all your hard work with the edits.

i've been too mentally exhausted to think of scenes, but I'll vote. Thanks for organizing that.

Loved your video too!

Remos will you keep homeschooling your kids when you move? Do you have a date yet?

• Members

I'm stuck on D'uh…. are these the wedding edits or something else?

Hooked, we'll continue to homeschool. Ottawa is one of the best places in the country, I'm told, and because it's still Ontario the laws are the same - which means they don't know we exist. I like that. And no, no dates yet. We should get that information within the next 2 weeks. We've heard the Ottawa office is losing yet another Officer, so they are really desperate to get him. It's all about money and how they want to spend it. We told the kids yesterday, so that's one hurdle behind us. But not knowing is really hard. Do I pack, do I invest more in Toronto…. someone PLEASE give me something definitive. I can be ready to go in a week if I had to, I just want something concrete.