Posted Images

• Members

Here are my picks:

BEST SINGLE EPISODE – DRAMA

12-27-10 Wedding Day 3

BEST SINGLE EPISODE – COMEDY

6/09/10 Flashbacks to Vegas wedding – Tracy Angelica Quartermaine

BEST SINGLE EPISODE – ROMANCE

12/27/10 After wedding reception when Tracy burns the prenup and kisses Luke passionately

BEST SPEECH

6-10-10

“Lucas Lorenzo Spencer... I have always taken great pride... in being the difficult one-- hard to handle, hard to please. But you are the challenge of my life. You outdo me every time. You know me better than anyone. You know my heart. Heh. You even know that it beats faster when you walk into a room. You're worth the trouble. I love you with all my heart. You are my beloved husband.”

This one was very hard to pick because I loved the wedding one as well. :wub::(

BEST SEXUAL INNUENDO

11-4-10 “I crave some horizontal time with my pink popsicle.”

SEXIEST SCENE

12-27-10 Luke and Tracy dance, Tracy burns the pre-nup, and Tracy kisses Luke.

BEST KISS

12-21-10 You can now kiss the bride.

BEST QUOTE

Tracy: “Mr. Luke is come here to see me, his fiancé. Not you. Why don’t you go and scrub a toilet.”

BEST EXPRESSION

12-27-10 Smile and Wave

BEST FACE-TOUCHING

12-22-10 At the wedding (right before cake)

BEST NICKNAME

12-21 “Tracy Spanky Popsicle Quartermaine”

BEST HAIR

12-21-10 Wedding Hair

BEST OUTFIT

10-21-10 Dark blue with a matching skirt.

Edited by funny1

• Members

Sorry TQ I forgot to pick. I have now picked them. ^_^

EDIT

Yeah, TQ I finally reached the thousand mark. I am so excited. :P

Hey, and aren't you happy remos filled you in on what lunacy have been/about to be doing? :wub::D:P

Edited by funny1

• Members

Okay TQ I think I picked them all.

Damn, this is what happens when you have to go back to work. My brain isn't back to normal. :lol:

The cave/limo fic was Ms. Q's. Them trying to get warm in the cave because they think they are gonna die and all. With all that bodyheat and all... :wub:

Edited by funny1

• Members

I cannot decide on what to vote for!!! All of the nominations are great!

Are you guys talking about me? LOL. I was trying to come up with a way to get LuNacy involved in the bus accident, so I had their limo crash into the bus. And yes, they were going to find a cave for shelter, but I stopped there. :P

I actually wanted them involved with the rest of the cast, but I couldn't really imagine Tracy willingly helping out anyone on that bus. Steven would probably wish she were in a cave so she wouldn't be bothering them and making things worse. LOL.

TracyQ, I've spelled my name wrong too. If you are writing in cursive and really fast 'cause you are nervous, it could happen. :lol:

On the topic of tests in school, I had to take one of my final exams in Mexico outside and a bird pooped on my test. It just came from the sky and onto my paper. :lol: /random

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Glad you liked mine. Didn't expect erotica from a homeschooling minister, eh? LOL…. Shocked the old faithful here when I started too. But you know what - this has been my practicing ground and I've learned so much through the discipline of fanfic. So don't debate any longer, post it. You can't be in better hands.

• Members

Here are my votes, I bolded them: :)

6-16-10 Tracy tells Luke how he broke her heart and she gives back her wedding rings.

12-27-10 Wedding Day 36-9-10 Tracy is really sick, Luke threatens Helana and the Wedding Flashbacks.

3-8-10 Ethan needs a green card, Tracy and Ethan think about getting married.

6/09/10 Flashbacks to Vegas wedding – Tracy Angelica Quartermaine

11/11/10 Flashbacks to Ethan and Maya's wedding; Tracy calls Luke a "cheap bastard" and throws the flowers at him

6-10-10 Luke and Tracy renew their vow in the dungeon, Tracy gets worse and she finds out they were never married.

11-24-10 Luke gives Tracy her engagement ring on Thanksgiving.

12/27/10 After wedding reception when Tracy burns the prenup and kisses Luke passionately

BEST SPEECH

6-10-10

“Lucas Lorenzo Spencer... I have always taken great pride... in being the difficult one-- hard to handle, hard to please. But you are the challenge of my life. You outdo me every time. You know me better than anyone. You know my heart. Heh. You even know that it beats faster when you walk into a room. You're worth the trouble. I love you with all my heart. You are my beloved husband.”

12-21-10

“Okay. Well, you're right about the unlikely and unexpected surprise thing. You brought me back to life. You gave me something to look forward to. You gave me a reason to get up in the morning. And every night... I look forward to our next adventure. Luke Spencer, I will love you until the day I die.”

5-4-10

“Michael's had a lifetime of damage. Comes with the territory, I guess, when your father is a mob kingpin. You were the one that chose to marry Sonny. You are the one that chose to allow him to adopt Michael. What the hell did you think, he was going to grow up a choir boy?

Carly: I expected Lulu to care more about Michael than her boyfriend the cop.

Tracy: Don't misunderstand me. I have no use for Dante. My fear is he's going to be just as manipulative and a liar like his father. But Lulu chose loyalty to the man she loves. And given the hell you have unleashed in the name of loyalty to Sonny Corinthos, you have no right to criticize.

BEST SEXUAL INNUENDO

6/04/10 "At night we'll go up to our private villa, with no distractions."

11-4-10 “I crave some horizontal time with my pink popsicle.” 11-15-10 “We could barely make it to the hotel room”

SEXIEST SCENE

11-4-10 Luke asking for horizontal time.

12-27-10 Luke and Tracy dance, Tracy burns the pre-nup, and Tracy kisses Luke.11-15-10 Luke and Tracy talk about their wedding, Luke says they barely made it back to the hotel room.

BEST KISS

10-13-10 Luke returns to Port Charles and kisses Tracy.

12-21-10 You can now kiss the bride.

12/27/10 Tracy kisses Luke while crying

BEST QUOTE

1-28-10 “I wouldn’t wish that kind of pain on anyone. Thats not actually true. I would on a few people.”

10-7-10 “And I have Barack Obama waiting for me in my hot tub at home.”

11-24-10

Tracy: “Mr. Luke is come here to see me, his fiancé. Not you. Why don’t you go and scrub a toilet.”

Luke: “Tracy you look like a million bucks.”

Tracy: “Actually that would be Maya. I look like a lot more”

BEST EXPRESSION

3/08/10 The smile when she says she will get a quickie divorce from Luke and marry Ethan

12/21/10 The look on Tracy's face when she sees Luke standing at the bottom of the stairs

12-27-10 Smile and Wave

BEST FACE-TOUCHING

6/03/10 Luke tends to Tracy in the dungeon

10/13/10 Luke touches her face and kisses her

12-22-10 At the wedding (right before cake)

BEST NICKNAME

3-8-10 Ethan calls Tracy ‘Spanky’ during the green card episode.

6-23-10 “Miss Spanky Angelica Quartermaine”

BEST HAIR

3-17-10 Styled to the back with volume

9/21/10 Longish and styled to the side

12-21-10 Wedding Hair

BEST OUTFIT

3-22-10 Pink Jacket and light pink and white scarf

10-21-10 Dark blue with a matching skirt.

11-15-10 Magenta blouse with black pants

• Members

Here are my votes:

6-16-10 Tracy tells Luke how he broke her heart and she gives back her wedding rings.

11/11/10 Flashbacks to Ethan and Maya's wedding; Tracy calls Luke a "cheap bastard" and throws the flowers at him

BEST SPEECH

12-21-10

“Okay. Well, you're right about the unlikely and unexpected surprise thing. You brought me back to life. You gave me something to look forward to. You gave me a reason to get up in the morning. And every night... I look forward to our next adventure. Luke Spencer, I will love you until the day I die.”

BEST SEXUAL INNUENDO

11-4-10 “I crave some horizontal time with my pink popsicle.”

SEXIEST SCENE

12-27-10 Luke and Tracy dance, Tracy burns the pre-nup, and Tracy kisses Luke.

BEST KISS

12/27/10 Tracy kisses Luke while crying

BEST QUOTE

10-7-10 “And I have Barack Obama waiting for me in my hot tub at home.”

BEST EXPRESSION

12/21/10 The look on Tracy's face when she sees Luke standing at the bottom of the stairs

BEST FACE-TOUCHING

6/03/10 Luke tends to Tracy in the dungeon

BEST NICKNAME

BEST HAIR

9/21/10 Longish and styled to the side

BEST OUTFIT

3-22-10 Pink Jacket and light pink and white scarf

Thanks for the fic, Remos! It was definitely jaw-dropping entertainment! Great job!