Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hooked, the latest spoilers sound the best, thanks.

Tracy knows Luke - she's lived with him for 5 years. She also knows Lucky was telling her something. I truly think what we see will be better than the original suggestion. I just hope we get to see them in a type of caper and that the wedding brought the end of the "Lukey the Horn Dog" angst.

• Members

TracyQ and Ms. Q, you two ladies are totally awesome! I love this video!!!! I love that you used their song. Awww... Thanks for sharing!

ILoveTracyQ, I agree with you about JE. She should definitely submit for this year. I don't know if she will, but her work was deserving, imo.

• Members

Yeah, I know what you mean. It gets tiring to watch, but now that they are legally married maybe they will have more adventures together instead. They made it through Tracy's doubts about the legitimacy of Luke's love for her, so now I think it is time for more fun stuff.

• Members

A lot of time, energy and money went into the hoarding of clips over the years! Some from edits purchased, some from stuff on the net, some collaborative efforts, some tedious hours of writing episode descriptions in exchange for old old stuff from the 90s.... etc....at least that is where my collection is from.