The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

These are mine.

VOTING TIME

Here are the top three of each catagory

Please vote for your fav ^_^

BEST SINGLE EPISODE – DRAMA

6-16-10 Tracy tells Luke how he broke her heart and she gives back her wedding rings.

BEST SINGLE EPISODE – COMEDY

3-8-10 Ethan needs a green card, Tracy and Ethan think about getting married.

BEST SINGLE EPISODE – ROMANCE

11-24-10 Luke gives Tracy her engagement ring on Thanksgiving.

BEST SPEECH

5-4-10

"Michael's had a lifetime of damage. Comes with the territory, I guess, when your father is a mob kingpin. You were the one that chose to marry Sonny. You are the one that chose to allow him to adopt Michael. What the hell did you think, he was going to grow up a choir boy?

Carly: I expected Lulu to care more about Michael than her boyfriend the cop.

Tracy: Don't misunderstand me. I have no use for Dante. My fear is he's going to be just as manipulative and a liar like his father. But Lulu chose loyalty to the man she loves. And given the hell you have unleashed in the name of loyalty to Sonny Corinthos, you have no right to criticize.

BEST SEXUAL INNUENDO

11-4-10 "I crave some horizontal time with my pink popsicle."

SEXIEST SCENE

12-27-10 Luke and Tracy dance, Tracy burns the pre-nup, and Tracy kisses Luke.

BEST KISS

12/27/10 Tracy kisses Luke while crying

BEST QUOTE

11-24-10

Tracy: "Mr. Luke is come here to see me, his fiancé. Not you. Why don't you go and scrub a toilet."

Luke: "Tracy you look like a million bucks."

Tracy: "Actually that would be Maya. I look like a lot more"

BEST EXPRESSION

3/08/10 The smile when she says she will get a quickie divorce from Luke and marry Ethan

BEST FACE-TOUCHING

6/03/10 Luke tends to Tracy in the dungeon

BEST NICKNAME

12-21 "Tracy Spanky Popsicle Quartermaine"

BEST HAIR

12-21-10 Wedding Hair

BEST OUTFIT

10-21-10 Dark blue with a matching skirt.

Edited by remos

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I hear JE is taping tomorrow.

I also heard that the honeymoon scenes might be moved to next week as they are moving things around...cause it isn't on tomorrow and what is the point of the TH scenes and that why bother with that whole scene of luke/lucky and the trhee sister diamond if they aren't going to show it--they would have just cut that scene...

guess we shall see!

Some of the bus crash stuff was edited/cut already and rushed today.

I'll vote soon...doing a science fair project report

• Members

That's our Remos!! She's gotten to be quite the smut queen!! And I for one, FLOVE it!

Thanks for doing this Remos!!! You are awesome!

Prague?!?! GH sent our beloved couple to PRAUGE!?!?!?! WTF??

Hey -- I'm in disagreement with those of you who don't like the folks on the bus. I think Steve and Olivia have heat. I'm eager to see them grow as a couple (so glad she's not with Johnny anymore. And i'm glad they're not wasting Steve any longer. Such a waste for him to have no storyline). I've always been a Maxi fan (although I want her with Spin, not Matt). I like that they're finally doing something useful with Morgan. And I LOVE both Michael and Molly.

• Members

My choices in BOLD

6-16-10 Tracy tells Luke how he broke her heart and she gives back her wedding rings.

12-27-10 Wedding Day 3

6-9-10 Tracy is really sick, Luke threatens Helana and the Wedding Flashbacks.

6/09/10 Flashbacks to Vegas wedding – Tracy Angelica Quartermaine

11/11/10 Flashbacks to Ethan and Maya's wedding; Tracy calls Luke a "cheap bastard" and throws the flowers at him

6-10-10 Luke and Tracy renew their vow in the dungeon, Tracy gets worse and she finds out they were never married.

12/27/10 After wedding reception when Tracy burns the prenup and kisses Luke passionately

BEST SPEECH

6-10-10

“Lucas Lorenzo Spencer... I have always taken great pride... in being the difficult one-- hard to handle, hard to please. But you are the challenge of my life. You outdo me every time. You know me better than anyone. You know my heart. Heh. You even know that it beats faster when you walk into a room. You're worth the trouble. I love you with all my heart. You are my beloved husband.”

12-21-10

“Okay. Well, you're right about the unlikely and unexpected surprise thing. You brought me back to life. You gave me something to look forward to. You gave me a reason to get up in the morning. And every night... I look forward to our next adventure. Luke Spencer, I will love you until the day I die.”

5-4-10

“Michael's had a lifetime of damage. Comes with the territory, I guess, when your father is a mob kingpin. You were the one that chose to marry Sonny. You are the one that chose to allow him to adopt Michael. What the hell did you think, he was going to grow up a choir boy?

Tracy: Don't misunderstand me. I have no use for Dante. My fear is he's going to be just as manipulative and a liar like his father. But Lulu chose loyalty to the man she loves. And given the hell you have unleashed in the name of loyalty to Sonny Corinthos, you have no right to criticize.

BEST SEXUAL INNUENDO

6/04/10 "At night we'll go up to our private villa, with no distractions."

11-4-10 “I crave some horizontal time with my pink popsicle.”

11-15-10 “We could barely make it to the hotel room”

SEXIEST SCENE

11-4-10 Luke asking for horizontal time.

11-15-10 Luke and Tracy talk about their wedding, Luke says they barely made it back to the hotel room.

BEST KISS

10-13-10 Luke returns to Port Charles and kisses Tracy.

12-21-10 You can now kiss the bride.

( i would have included the kiss after Luke's speech at the reception. Her body arched toward him like metal to a magnet. It was incredibly erotic and moving. My fav...but the Crying kiss was my second fav)

BEST QUOTE

1-28-10 “I wouldn’t wish that kind of pain on anyone. That not actually true. I would on a few people.”

10-7-10 “And I have Barack Obama waiting for me in my hot tub at home.”

11-24-10

Tracy: “Mr. Luke is come here to see me, his fiancé. Not you. Why don’t you go and scrub a toilet.”

Luke: “Tracy you look like a million bucks.”

Tracy: “Actually that would be Maya. I look like a lot more”

BEST EXPRESSION

3/08/10 The smile when she says she will get a quickie divorce from Luke and marry Ethan

12/21/10 The look on Tracy's face when she sees Luke standing at the bottom of the stairs

12-27-10 Smile and Wave

(hmmm. I would have included her face after Ethan says 'let's have sex.' HILARIOUS. Above is my second fav)

BEST FACE-TOUCHING

10/13/10 Luke touches her face and kisses her

12-22-10 At the wedding (right before cake)

BEST NICKNAME

3-8-10 Ethan calls Tracy ‘Spanky’ during the green card episode.

6-23-10 “Miss Spanky Angelica Quartermaine”

12-21 “Tracy Spanky Popsicle Quartermaine”

BEST HAIR

3-17-10 Styled to the back with volume

9/21/10 Longish and styled to the side

12-21-10 Wedding Hair

BEST OUTFIT

3-22-10 Pink Jacket and light pink and white scarf

11-15-10 Magenta blouse with black pants

• Members

So, I just finished watching today's episode. I may be in the minority, but I thought it was a cute LuNacy scene. I like how Lucky tipped her off by mentioning diamonds glittering in Prague. The bus crash stuff was entertaining as well. The scenes with Olivia were moving; I really felt like she was afraid she was dying. Michael's disappointment in not getting to the road in time to alert the motorist was also touching. Steve was also interesting to me for a change. All in all, it was a pretty decent episode.

• Members

LOL, thanks Luv. BTW my husband loves the title Smut Queen. I think that's a keeper.

Could be another GH geography goof and they were aiming for the Balkans.

EDIT

Ms. Q, I see you there and i'm gonna ask…. I need a new avi/banner. Something with both LuNacy and Magic, and somewhere in the area of "at long last", celebrating love in the golden years. I'm kinda stumped after that and am open to suggestions from you and others.

Edited by remos

• Members

Here are my pics. Of course NOW that the voting has begun, I think of some noms... I should have nominated drunk dancing Tracy for best comedy. that was hilarious. Your vid reminded me of that epi, Tracy Q. :lol:

12-27-10 Wedding Day 3

6/09/10 Flashbacks to Vegas wedding – Tracy Angelica Quartermaine

11/11/10 Flashbacks to Ethan and Maya's wedding; Tracy calls Luke a "cheap bastard" and throws the flowers at him

6-10-10 Luke and Tracy renew their vow in the dungeon, Tracy gets worse and she finds out they were never married.

12/27/10 After wedding reception when Tracy burns the prenup and kisses Luke passionately

BEST SPEECH

6-10-10

“Lucas Lorenzo Spencer... I have always taken great pride... in being the difficult one-- hard to handle, hard to please. But you are the challenge of my life. You outdo me every time. You know me better than anyone. You know my heart. Heh. You even know that it beats faster when you walk into a room. You're worth the trouble. I love you with all my heart. You are my beloved husband.”

12-21-10

“Okay. Well, you're right about the unlikely and unexpected surprise thing. You brought me back to life. You gave me something to look forward to. You gave me a reason to get up in the morning. And every night... I look forward to our next adventure. Luke Spencer, I will love you until the day I die.”

5-4-10

“Michael's had a lifetime of damage. Comes with the territory, I guess, when your father is a mob kingpin. You were the one that chose to marry Sonny. You are the one that chose to allow him to adopt Michael. What the hell did you think, he was going to grow up a choir boy?

BEST SEXUAL INNUENDO

6/04/10 "At night we'll go up to our private villa, with no distractions."

11-15-10 “We could barely make it to the hotel room”

SEXIEST SCENE

11-4-10 Luke asking for horizontal time.

11-15-10 Luke and Tracy talk about their wedding, Luke says they barely made it back to the hotel room.

BEST KISS

10-13-10 Luke returns to Port Charles and kisses Tracy.

BEST QUOTE

1-28-10 “I wouldn’t wish that kind of pain on anyone. That not actually true. I would on a few people.”

10-7-10 “And I have Barack Obama waiting for me in my hot tub at home.”

11-24-10

Tracy: “Mr. Luke is come here to see me, his fiancé. Not you. Why don’t you go and scrub a toilet.”

BEST EXPRESSION

12/21/10 The look on Tracy's face when she sees Luke standing at the bottom of the stairs

12-27-10 Smile and Wave

BEST FACE-TOUCHING

10/13/10 Luke touches her face and kisses her

BEST NICKNAME

3-8-10 Ethan calls Tracy ‘Spanky’ during the green card episode.

6-23-10 “Miss Spanky Angelica Quartermaine”

BEST HAIR

9/21/10 Longish and styled to the side

12-21-10 Wedding Hair

BEST OUTFIT

3-22-10 Pink Jacket and light pink and white scarf

• Members

If you think about it, today did lay out the groundwork from what I read about the three sisters and something that if Lucky knew the history of then Laura might too.

It makes sense that they would show some of this so hopefully we will see a few scenes at least. Even if next week instead. It is starting to maybe make sense that there have been a couple drops that Tracy has to work hard to get Luke out of trouble and has to contact the least likely person--meaning Laura.

Someone even dropped specific date of 2/28 that she does.

Could be interesting if Genie is returning in the spring if Tracy/laura had to work together. Would be just nice to see Tracy working to try to save Luke.

Could all be BS, but who knows....

• Members

I was in a store today flipping though "Soap World" magazine getting weird looks and look what I found.

soapworld.jpg\

hehe (I know it's old)

The fact that I sqeeled was embrassing but totaly worth it.

No half of the gold coast thinks I am stange as i was cuddling a soap magazine

Yay Tracy has come to Australia

I can just see her now

Waving her rings in Laura's face

I like it

• Members

BEST SPEECH

5-4-10

BEST SEXUAL INNUENDO

SEXIEST SCENE

BEST KISS

BEST QUOTE

BEST EXPRESSION

BEST FACE-TOUCHING

BEST NICKNAME

BEST HAIR

BEST OUTFIT

• Members

tracyfan, I would like to see Laura and Tracy work together too. I always like it on soaps when 2 enemies (although I guess enemies isn't the best word to describe their relationship) team up.

SoapBoy, yes, please post. I'll read as long as it's not rated M (sorry, remos, not my thing).

TracyQ, thanks for doing this for us. I know I did it one year and then passed it on the TracyLuv, I think???? Too much tedious work for me. :lol: And thanks for posting that article.