Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Today was rather pointless in LuNacyLand. Basically, Luke needs Lucky's detective skills to double check the location of a man with jewels. When Luke comes into the police station, Lucky thinks Luke already screwed up the marriage, but this is when Luke informs him of his plans. He is just going to slip these stones into Tracy's bag, and if she gets caught, she'll rip the TSA person a new one. Lucky is all, "Or you both end up in jail." Lucky still helps Luke out though, and Tracy enters unexpectedly. Luke pretends he is there to ask Lucky to watch over Lulu. Lucky talks about the snow and it sparking or something - like diamonds, and Luke ushers Tracy out. And offscreen and to Prague they go. Oh, and Brook Lynn is glad that Tracy is happy but if it were her honeymoon, she'd rather beach it.

Are LuNacy still scheduled to be on Thursday? This honeymoon is dumb so far.

I enjoyed the beginning of today with the bus crash, but once we found out what happened to everyone and once people started separating into their usual groups (just on different parts of the mountain), it was same old, same old. <_< The ending wasn't anything dramatic either. Oooh, Michael didn't make it to the top in time to see the truck. Lame.

I sound kind of bitter, but I guess I was expecting more from both LuNacy and the bus crash...

• Members

About to read "Honeymoon" as we speak...Can't wait!

Haven't seen all of today's episode yet but DID happen to turn on the TV just as the one Tracy scene was on, so I caught that. Then I changed the channel when they revealed Olivia was alive. I was hoping she would be dead :( I know that sounds horrible.

• Members

I agree. With the exception of Michael and Molly none of them really do anything for me.

OK, so I just read "Honeymoon"! Remos, I must say, I did NOT expect that from you! I loved it! I loved it a lot! I didn't expect it to be so graphic...But somehow it really, really worked! I thought it was great! I can honestly say that I had never envisioned Luke massaging Tracy's nipples, though! Hahahaha :D :D :D

But no, I really liked i,t :lol:

• Members

VOTING TIME

Here are the top three of each catagory

Please vote for your fav ^_^

BEST SINGLE EPISODE – DRAMA

6-16-10 Tracy tells Luke how he broke her heart and she gives back her wedding rings.

12-27-10 Wedding Day 3

6-9-10 Tracy is really sick, Luke threatens Helana and the Wedding Flashbacks.

BEST SINGLE EPISODE – COMEDY

3-8-10 Ethan needs a green card, Tracy and Ethan think about getting married.

6/09/10 Flashbacks to Vegas wedding – Tracy Angelica Quartermaine

11/11/10 Flashbacks to Ethan and Maya's wedding; Tracy calls Luke a "cheap bastard" and throws the flowers at him

BEST SINGLE EPISODE – ROMANCE

6-10-10 Luke and Tracy renew their vow in the dungeon, Tracy gets worse and she finds out they were never married.

11-24-10 Luke gives Tracy her engagement ring on Thanksgiving.

12/27/10 After wedding reception when Tracy burns the prenup and kisses Luke passionately

BEST SPEECH

6-10-10

“Lucas Lorenzo Spencer... I have always taken great pride... in being the difficult one-- hard to handle, hard to please. But you are the challenge of my life. You outdo me every time. You know me better than anyone. You know my heart. Heh. You even know that it beats faster when you walk into a room. You're worth the trouble. I love you with all my heart. You are my beloved husband.”

12-21-10

“Okay. Well, you're right about the unlikely and unexpected surprise thing. You brought me back to life. You gave me something to look forward to. You gave me a reason to get up in the morning. And every night... I look forward to our next adventure. Luke Spencer, I will love you until the day I die.”

5-4-10

“Michael's had a lifetime of damage. Comes with the territory, I guess, when your father is a mob kingpin. You were the one that chose to marry Sonny. You are the one that chose to allow him to adopt Michael. What the hell did you think, he was going to grow up a choir boy?

Carly: I expected Lulu to care more about Michael than her boyfriend the cop.

Tracy: Don't misunderstand me. I have no use for Dante. My fear is he's going to be just as manipulative and a liar like his father. But Lulu chose loyalty to the man she loves. And given the hell you have unleashed in the name of loyalty to Sonny Corinthos, you have no right to criticize.

BEST SEXUAL INNUENDO

6/04/10 "At night we'll go up to our private villa, with no distractions."

11-4-10 “I crave some horizontal time with my pink popsicle.”

11-15-10 “We could barely make it to the hotel room”

SEXIEST SCENE

11-4-10 Luke asking for horizontal time.

12-27-10 Luke and Tracy dance, Tracy burns the pre-nup, and Tracy kisses Luke.

11-15-10 Luke and Tracy talk about their wedding, Luke says they barely made it back to the hotel room.

BEST KISS

10-13-10 Luke returns to Port Charles and kisses Tracy.

12-21-10 You can now kiss the bride.

12/27/10 Tracy kisses Luke while crying

BEST QUOTE

1-28-10 “I wouldn’t wish that kind of pain on anyone. That not actually true. I would on a few people.”

10-7-10 “And I have Barack Obama waiting for me in my hot tub at home.”

11-24-10

Tracy: “Mr. Luke is come here to see me, his fiancé. Not you. Why don’t you go and scrub a toilet.”

Luke: “Tracy you look like a million bucks.”

Tracy: “Actually that would be Maya. I look like a lot more”

BEST EXPRESSION

3/08/10 The smile when she says she will get a quickie divorce from Luke and marry Ethan

12/21/10 The look on Tracy's face when she sees Luke standing at the bottom of the stairs

12-27-10 Smile and Wave

BEST FACE-TOUCHING

6/03/10 Luke tends to Tracy in the dungeon

10/13/10 Luke touches her face and kisses her

12-22-10 At the wedding (right before cake)

BEST NICKNAME

3-8-10 Ethan calls Tracy ‘Spanky’ during the green card episode.

6-23-10 “Miss Spanky Angelica Quartermaine”

12-21 “Tracy Spanky Popsicle Quartermaine”

BEST HAIR

3-17-10 Styled to the back with volume

9/21/10 Longish and styled to the side

12-21-10 Wedding Hair

BEST OUTFIT

3-22-10 Pink Jacket and light pink and white scarf

10-21-10 Dark blue with a matching skirt.

11-15-10 Magenta blouse with black pants

I agree

Everyone should die who is own that bus

• Members

I bolded my favorites/votes :)

BEST SINGLE EPISODE – DRAMA

6-16-10 Tracy tells Luke how he broke her heart and she gives back her wedding rings.

12-27-10 Wedding Day 3

6-9-10 Tracy is really sick, Luke threatens Helana and the Wedding Flashbacks.

BEST SINGLE EPISODE – COMEDY

3-8-10 Ethan needs a green card, Tracy and Ethan think about getting married.

6/09/10 Flashbacks to Vegas wedding – Tracy Angelica Quartermaine

11/11/10 Flashbacks to Ethan and Maya's wedding; Tracy calls Luke a "cheap bastard" and throws the flowers at him

BEST SINGLE EPISODE – ROMANCE

6-10-10 Luke and Tracy renew their vow in the dungeon, Tracy gets worse and she finds out they were never married.

11-24-10 Luke gives Tracy her engagement ring on Thanksgiving.

12/27/10 After wedding reception when Tracy burns the prenup and kisses Luke passionately

BEST SPEECH

6-10-10

“Lucas Lorenzo Spencer... I have always taken great pride... in being the difficult one-- hard to handle, hard to please. But you are the challenge of my life. You outdo me every time. You know me better than anyone. You know my heart. Heh. You even know that it beats faster when you walk into a room. You're worth the trouble. I love you with all my heart. You are my beloved husband.”

12-21-10

“Okay. Well, you're right about the unlikely and unexpected surprise thing. You brought me back to life. You gave me something to look forward to. You gave me a reason to get up in the morning. And every night... I look forward to our next adventure. Luke Spencer, I will love you until the day I die.”

5-4-10

“Michael's had a lifetime of damage. Comes with the territory, I guess, when your father is a mob kingpin. You were the one that chose to marry Sonny. You are the one that chose to allow him to adopt Michael. What the hell did you think, he was going to grow up a choir boy?

Carly: I expected Lulu to care more about Michael than her boyfriend the cop.

Tracy: Don't misunderstand me. I have no use for Dante. My fear is he's going to be just as manipulative and a liar like his father. But Lulu chose loyalty to the man she loves. And given the hell you have unleashed in the name of loyalty to Sonny Corinthos, you have no right to criticize.

BEST SEXUAL INNUENDO

6/04/10 "At night we'll go up to our private villa, with no distractions."

11-4-10 “I crave some horizontal time with my pink popsicle.”

11-15-10 “We could barely make it to the hotel room”

SEXIEST SCENE

11-4-10 Luke asking for horizontal time.

12-27-10 Luke and Tracy dance, Tracy burns the pre-nup, and Tracy kisses Luke.

11-15-10 Luke and Tracy talk about their wedding, Luke says they barely made it back to the hotel room.

BEST KISS

10-13-10 Luke returns to Port Charles and kisses Tracy.

12-21-10 You can now kiss the bride.

12/27/10 Tracy kisses Luke while crying

BEST QUOTE

1-28-10 “I wouldn’t wish that kind of pain on anyone. That not actually true. I would on a few people.”

10-7-10 “And I have Barack Obama waiting for me in my hot tub at home.”

11-24-10

Tracy: “Mr. Luke is come here to see me, his fiancé. Not you. Why don’t you go and scrub a toilet.”

Luke: “Tracy you look like a million bucks.”

Tracy: “Actually that would be Maya. I look like a lot more”

BEST EXPRESSION

3/08/10 The smile when she says she will get a quickie divorce from Luke and marry Ethan

12/21/10 The look on Tracy's face when she sees Luke standing at the bottom of the stairs

12-27-10 Smile and Wave

BEST FACE-TOUCHING

6/03/10 Luke tends to Tracy in the dungeon

10/13/10 Luke touches her face and kisses her

12-22-10 At the wedding (right before cake)

BEST NICKNAME

3-8-10 Ethan calls Tracy ‘Spanky’ during the green card episode.

6-23-10 “Miss Spanky Angelica Quartermaine”

12-21 “Tracy Spanky Popsicle Quartermaine”

BEST HAIR

3-17-10 Styled to the back with volume

9/21/10 Longish and styled to the side

12-21-10 Wedding Hair

BEST OUTFIT

3-22-10 Pink Jacket and light pink and white scarf

10-21-10 Dark blue with a matching skirt.

11-15-10 Magenta blouse with black pants