The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Hey everyone. Happy New year.

What a craptastic end to 2010 for me.

Hope the rest of you are having a better NYE!

Tracyfan--welcome. You are kind of freaking me out cause I thought it was me posting cause I am "tracyfan" on all other boards I post on but here. LOL

Thanks for all the clips/edits TracyQ and Ms. Q. I know what a pain in the butt that is, so I appreciate all your efforts with megaupload and stringing together clips.

Not sure if there will be more than M and TH this week but I have feeling that will be it for a while--there are no spoilers at all for luke or tracy through the next couple of weeks. Maybe they will pop up tho.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Where do you think Tracy and Luke are going on their honeymoon? There has been talk throughout the year of different places that they would like to visit, like Siena, Italy, for instance. Luke wanted to take her there to see a vineyard. He was telling her about it when she was sick in Helena's dungeon. Anyway, I am thinking Europe when I hear "jewel heist.' What do you all think?

• Members

As long as they are together. But Tracy did also talk about going to some tropical island before Skye showed up. Maybe Luke will take her to Europe. As long as it's not the same set as it was for The Dominican Republic/Mexico scene. lol.

Luke did also talk about The Netherlands where he got her engagement ring from as well.

• Members

hooked, I got confused about the tracyfan thing too! LOL.

Linnie, my guess is also Europe, but I am having a hard time guessing a country. I agree with funny though that we better get a different set than the Mexico/Dominican Republic one. And was Singapore the same set too?

TracyQ, yay! More 2010 clips. You can tell how totally out of it I was during GH for part of 2009 and part of 2010. I hardly remember any of these scenes... Thanks so much for uploading.

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine