The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Lainey, what kind of ski trip was this? I read that it was from Molly and Kristina's school, so what were the other characters on the bus for? Unless it was one of those trips where you don't need to be at the school to go to - I know some churches have trips where people can invite other people. But, really, how was it decided on the show who would be going?

And agreed about the people flying and hitting stone. And what are the chances that none of them would still be on the bus and trapped inside?

Is it bad that I laughed when Steve was singing Hallejuiah (sp) and then the rest of them joined in?

And wow...Seeing Cameron in the snow like that was very sad. We're used to seeing people hurt on this show, but a little one like that? Lying so lifelessly? :(

hooked, do any spoilers indicate whether or not LuNacy will be involved in this?

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Maybe LuNacy will be involved since Cameron is their grandkid. Lucky would be worried and Luke and Tracy would be as well. Edward and maybe Tracy would be worried about Michael. So maybe they will be involved.

Honestly I don't care of they all die on the bus... Maybe Cameron since he is cute. But other than that the rest could go.

• Members

How did I miss Tracy and Dante dancing on Monday? And then Dante and Luke switching dance partners and briefly looking like they're going to dance with one another on accident? LOL. I must have been fast-forwardeding that Brenda/Sonny scene before it just kept going. It's the same scene where Mac and Alexis and are dancing all cute-like and Jax is like WTH while eating cake. And Ethan and Alice are dancing as well. :lol:

funny, yeah, I guess the could find a way to get them involved...

TracyQ, I know, right? We were spoiled.

• Members

thank_you_comment_21.jpg

I love how in the zip file, you have them labeled by date and description! I am like, "Hmm, which one should I watch first?" It's crazy how much I have forgotten. Remember when I could name the date/description/Tracy's wardrobe for any given episode? That was insane.

And yes, these large files do take a long time to upload. I remember I tried uploading this several hundred megabyte thing before, and it was 98% done, and then, my internet went down! So frustrating.

• Members

TQ You aren't the only one that thought it sucked. Any time Lunacy aren't on I think it sucks.

And yeah, withdrawals over here as well.

Ms. Q Loved the Mac/Alexis dancing scene and Jax looking at them like wtf too. :lol: I watched that part several times as well.

• Members

I feel your pain TracyQ--I tried to do those clips for Ms Q several months ago and got the first half of 09 done but the second half wouldnt load cause it was too big and even when I zipped it it was too big. I finally got frustrated and gave up. I was going to make a dvd but I guess I forgot--sorry MsQ!

BTW I got a phone call today from BSG! She is doing great and she sent me a pic of her baby and he is so FREAKING adorable!!!

Lainey--Matt isn't dying--only the bus driver and allie (krissy's friend).

So I got a message from my friend--she said Tracy is not at the hospital or involved with the bus crash aftermath because she is on her honeymoon with Luke. After calling me a whiner and complainer and reaming me for not believing her that the wedding would be about lunacy and would make me cry, etc--they told me that yes, the honeymoon jewel heist is onscreen not offscreen (as long as nothing changes in the scripts) and Tracy is his accomplice. They told me to think of it as a geriatric bonnie & clyde! LOL!

It might only be a couple days but still--way more than I thought we would see.