Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Amen *and* Allelujah on that, halee. And while they might not show it with screentime, GH knows wherein lies their talent. TG is the only other actor or actress on the show they would given something that substantial to convey without dialogue. JE is spectacular. (Actually, *more* spectacular than TG and, to his credit, he hasn't hesitated to say as much.) Together, they're insanely magnificent. :wub:

• Members

Like JE said in that SoapTalk interview, I think she had reached the legal limit for high heels. ;)

About the cake...I'm guessing raspberry.

TracyQ ~ Wonderful job with the screencaps - all 3 days! Excellent culling...the creme de la creme of the creme de la creme. Magnifique! *applause* *applause*

Edited by GroovyTracyQ

• Members

I've got a quick question for you, where do you download your clips from? I have been using CaziGirl for a while not, but I don't know if it's my computer or the website, but I seem to be having trouble downloading the clips so I can edit them. It's like the clip freezes and then a second later the clip is downloaded but nothing is there. I was wondering if you use the same site and was having the same type of problem?

• Members

Taking off her shoes made the scene even more natural. That is what I love about LuNacy. They seem so real, like a real-life couple. Oh, and my two cents on the cake issue is that it looked like strawberry filling to me. Haha.

TQ, thanks for the screen caps! My favorite is the last one. What a magical scene!

• Members

Okay, so anyone who is in the GH thread will probably give me flak for this...

But am I the only one who would love to see scenes with Tracy and Bobbie. I can hardly remember ANY interaction those two ever had, and I think it would be fun. Bobbie is a bad girl at heart. Tracy is THE bad girl. I could see Bobbie being protective of Luke, causing some fun fights with Bobbie/Tracy.

Or even if Laura came back to town, Bobbie and Tracy working together to keep her away from Luke?

Could be so fun.

• Members

I remember that, but I also remember when Carly's bio father (Corbin B. played him… John Durant?) was going to sue the hospital and Bobbie specifically, and Tracy ripped HIM a new one for going after Bobbie - a person who'd earned the love and respect of everyone in PC. I remember the Spencers were stunned by that and Skye knew the days of Skuke were numbered.

I think the last interaction they had save Lucky's engagement announcement where they didn't even speak, was that phoney wedding where Bobbie told Tracy almost humourously to "leave my brother alone".

• Members

You and me both. I've always loved Bobbie and her family needs her desperately - especially Carly. And it annoys me to no end that Mama Jacks can be brought in but Bobbie hasn't held her granddaughter yet? Not right. They would be better off putting JZ back on contract than trying to shoehorn GF into the canvas. Much more story could be told with the proper Spencers, which is the family spoilers say will be the focus in 2011. We shall see.