The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

I agree with you, Lainey, about the spoiler describing Tracy and Luke as being a "geriatric" "Bonnie and Clyde" on their honeymoon. This sounds like more of the same. LuNacy trotted out for comic relief. The two of them going on adventures is fine, but I don't want it to turn into something campy. I would much rather see them in a more dramatic storyline.

TQ, the TracyQ awards is a great idea! It sounds like fun!

Edited by Linnierose

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I think when most people hear Bonnie & Clyde, they think of the Faye Dunaway/Warren Beatty posters but never watched until the end of the movie. There are other paradigms that can be used for these two…… (not my preferred genre so I can't give you an example past Rhett & Scarlet)

And Ms.Q, I've got to weigh in. Over the years you've created some amazing banners for yourself and others, but this one has got to be your best ever.

• Members

hey all...just to be clear, that was my friend's words not any kind of official spoiler. She was teasing me because she is a jasam fan and that is their schtick--they are supposed to be Mr/Mrs Smith, Bonnie&Clyde, etc...that is why she said geriatric bonnie & clyde.

I think it will be a campy thing like that time in LA where they were dressed up checking into that hotel or the mexico stuff. But hey, look at it this way, they are on a honeymoon and she is his sidekick now, and it will be on screen at least---I'm sure only a day or two but it is better than them making an offhanded comment on oh yah they are on their honeymoon until feb..

I really don't think it will be that much cause on TH the 6th there is a spoiler that Tracy claims she is unphased by Luke's antics but Edward is dubious.

Hope you guys had a nice chat last night. Sorry I missed you all. I'm heading out of town overnight today for my 20 year anniversary. Truly a miracle we have not killed each other by now!

• Members

For the first time ever--I don't ever check these things but someone told me for the first time ever (and not the robovoters who vote for jason and sam every week), both TG and JE made the SOS poll of fav actors. TG at #5 and JE at #4.

http://soapoperasource.com/pulse/results/pulse-results-week-of-december-20-2010.html

Nelson Branco's end of year awards: Lunacy tied with Jason/brenda for most entertaining soap couple and in Michael Fairman this year in soaps, lunacy wedding was close second to bo/nora wedding in which David Vickers conducted the ceremony.

SON previews for next week:

• Members
Wow, remos. That is quite the compliment. I don't even remember half the banners I made. I have some of them saved in my photobucket account, but then I got lazy and just used tinypic.com which doesn't keep them all in the same place. My tinypic.com banners are lost somewhere in cyberspace.

Lainey, glad you like the banner too.

nex, I missed you in the chat last night! I ended up going to bed.

hooked, thanks for the spoilers. So, it looks like Monday and Thursday, then, right?

• Members

Very cool. SOS was definitely swept by GH and Days…. and since they're the only shows I watch, I happen to agree. tongue.gif

Now…. if only we can get LuNacy AND Magic.

Hey Hooked, how did the suggestion go that someone should write an article about the two couples and how they're not only beautifully written (much of the time) but fly in the face of the assumption that younger couples make the soap world go 'round.

• Members

Thanks TracyQ for the banner love. And thanks for the clips too, although it is too large to download. :o You have to pay if you want to download it. Eek. I feel so bad 'cause it has been uploading for so long, probably 24 hours... I still wonder if maybe you can separate part 1 into part 1a and part 1b... But I don't want you to have to do extra work. I know uploading clips can be quite frustrating.

So, over the summer, I started a LuNacy video about Tracy leaving Luke once and for all. :o I was able to finish it recently, and even though I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED the LuNacy marriage, I still wanted to post this video... It's my first GH one in a year.

Song is "Defying Gravity," but it's the Glee version with Lea Michele and Chris Colfer.

It's not the clearest quality, but what can you do when your effects are limited and the clips aren't HD... And well, I was trying to go for a spacy feel anyway... I don't know. (I got the recent clips off YouTube, but I cannot imagine going through YouTube for 100+ Tracy scenes, so I am glad we have wonderful clip uploaders here who have the clips already and are willing to share).

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Does anyone have the Bobbie and Tracy confrontation in the hospital? It's from 2007, when Luke was having his bypass. Bobbie and Tracy bickered about Tracy talking to Alan's ghost.

It's somewhere on YouTube, but I'd like to have it in my GH clip colletion on my computer. Anyone have it? IF not, that's okay. Just wondering!