• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

^^^Ooh, pretty beach.

So, I found episode counts (I'm assuming from this site originally) showing how many episodes JE's been in per year from 2003 until 2010. I thought it was interesting. My notes are in blue.

2003: 31 episodes

First appeared in April for a short stint; special guest star in a June episode; and put on contract in November. Story lines that I recall include dropping Dillon off at the Quartermaines, outing Skye as a non-Quartermaine, wanting to be with Jax and wanting the Dead Man's hand, keeping Dillon away from Georgie, and encouraging him to be with Sage.

2004: 111 episodes

Who knew this would be the year with the most episodes she's appeared in? Story lines that I recall include the hotel fire, committing Edward to Shady Brook, becoming CEO of ELQ via blackmail, sending Skye to prison for killing a cop, grieving Lila, participating in the most virtuous Quartermaine contest that Lila apparently set up before her death, keeping Edward away from Heather, dodging a murderer during murder mystery week, teaming up with Helena to stop Nikolas and Emily from being married, and course trying to keep Dillon away from Georgie.

2005: 73 episodes

Tracy spent the first half of the year basically invisible, briefly showing up to tell Dillon that Georgie was no good for him. She also appeared for AJ's funeral and at Monica's family meeting when she said she was going to sell the house. This took us to the end of April when the LuNacy officially began. We know that story. After the LuNacy took off, Lulu came in to move with the Q's and there was that traink wreck (a real train wreck, not metaphorically).

2006: 79 episodes

Tracy faked her death, watched Dillon almost die from the Monkey!Virus, promised she would be a better person but took it back, took a super long time to get to the Markham islands, seemed to have fallen in love with Luke right before he took off, ranted about men to Lorenzo Alcanzar, discovered Dillon and Lulu had been sleeping with each other, tried to prevent Lulu from getting an abortion, was shocked when Laura came out of her catatonic state, and watched Luke marry her for pretend.

2007: 104 episodes

Tracy bonded with Lulu regarding Laura and Lulu decided she shouldn't call Tracy stepwitch anymore, though I'm not sure how long that lasted. MetroCourt was taken hostage, Alan died, Tracy changed the will and started hallucinating. Edward committed her to Shady Brook. Dillon and Ned left town. Tracy wore a blond wig. Scott found out Logan was his son - so did Tracy. And then of course Tracy had to warn Lulu to not be with him. Eventually, Tracy got out of ShadyBrook by sabatoging ELQ. Lulu ended up with Johnny, and of course, Tracy didn't like that. Then, there was the Wyndemere ball, and Luke had the heart attack, and LuNacy became closer and closer and closer. :wub:

2008: 83 episodes

2009: 76 episodes

2010: 89 episodes

And 2008 and 2009 are pretty fuzzy for me, and we got a 2010 recap with the TQ awards, so now, I am stopping.

• Members

Wow whowould have guessed that 2004 was the big Year for Tracy

I Just have to add one thing

2007: 104 episodes

Tracy bonded with Lulu regarding Laura and Lulu decided she shouldn't call Tracy stepwitch anymore, though I'm not sure how long that lasted. MetroCourt was taken hostage, Alan died, Tracy changed the will and started hallucinating. Edward committed her to Shady Brook. Dillon and Ned left town. Tracy wore a blond wig. Scott found out Logan was his son - so did Tracy. And then of course Tracy had to warn Lulu to not be with him. Eventually, Tracy got out of ShadyBrook by sabatoging ELQ. Lulu ended up with Johnny, and of course, Tracy didn't like that. Then, there was the Wyndemere ball, and Luke had the heart attack, and LuNacy became closer and closer and closer. :wub:

Savannah discovers GH :lol: and fell in Love with Tracy :wub:

• Members

I know Sweetie, that's why I posted "Not PG" on the thread, so you'd know going in it wasn't to your liking.

You can put me solidly in the category of NOT believing the GF rumours or associated story. How many times have we heard that and it's still only on DD. When I see something legitimate I'll consider it, but right now it's more back peddling and fanfic than anything else.

• Members

Totally OT….

I just saw on FB that my Grad School - GRADUATE EDUCATION - is encouraging it's students to take part in an Undergrad University's writing clinic. Graduate studies, ya know, one level below Ph.D. and they are being encouraged to take courses from a clinic that's teaching junior high school grammar to Bachelor students because they didn't learn it in GRADE 8 like they should have. I am appalled. jeal0002.gifangry.gif

• Members

Thanks for the advice, remos! And all your help1 :)

Okay! I'm having remos take a look at it first, but I will post soon. I finished the first episode.

Mine is not rated M, or even close to it. I labeled it "K+" just because there are a couple things that are "adult" content, such as alcohol. But not erotica, by any means!