• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Morning everyone.

With all the posting of old clips, I would just ask that people be respectful about keeping them but not uploading them to youtube etc. A lot of us spent a lot of time and money and I know Halee spent a lot of hours converting and editing Lady Ashton's old stuff as well. She took down her youtube channel where all that was posted for a reason. I know all my stuff from the City that I was able to finally dig up after many attempts, send to LadyA to convert for me from old VHS to DVD and then went on to Halee to edit and clip and then I shared it with someone and it all ended up on youtube under someone's elses channel when the original owner of those tapes DID NOT want them there.

I'm all for sharing the TQ love, but just wanted to interject that sometimes people don't want their stuff on youtube for whatever reasons they may have.

Looks like tomorrow will be shown luke/tracy leaving I guess....I guess it is all the same night within hours from when they left the police station. I'm guesssing they leave and then maybe Maya gets the call to go to GH about the bus crash and maybe Edward hears about Michael being on the bus. I think the Qs (which I'm guessing now refers to Edward/maya) end up at the hospital.

I enjoyed yesterday's show. I liked the sam/alexis stuff and the molly/michael stuff. I thought LLC did a good job. The only thing that seemed crazy was carly hiking down the mountain in her heels....the fact that michael took off his black jacket to cover morgan and in the next scene is weaering a yellow/tan jacket...did he pack a spare that just happened to fly out another window of the bus? And brenda asking molly/krissy to be in ther wedding seemed awkward and out of place.

The hospital scenes appeared choppy. I hear there are supposedly consultants coming in to repair all the couples like jasam/scrubs/lante etc and supposeduly Frons is in control and Guza has been unsurped---but I believe that when I see that one.

• Members

Thanks. I really liked the interview too, it seemed very down to earth - I guess that was one of the benefits of ABC having their own magazine at that time. There was a lot in there I didn't know about Jane.

I have a few others too that I'll scan when I find them again.

• Members

TracyQ

I was telling the wubqueen from wubs.net about that 80s pic and she wanted to know if she could post it on her blog with the Tracy/laura rumor going around that they have to work together to find Luke. wanted to check with you first and also wondering where that photo was from?

• Members

HOLY COW! I'm out one night to celebrate a birthday and I have 2 whole pages to read in the morning!! :) All those clips, articles and a vid!!!!

Ms.Q, LOVED the vid, I had thought of making one to that song, but now I don't have to. :P

TQ, that pic of Jane and Genie is soooo funny, I love Jane's poodle curl. :lol: