Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

GV's Lucky was the mini-Laura, home'n'hearth character who had a code and knew the right side and the wrong side of the law. He WAS Dudley Do Right.

JJ's Lucky is back to being the mini-Luke, "home is where I hang my hat" character who has a scale of justice based on what works for him in the moment.

Two very different characters.

• Members

finally watched monday. I loved that the little police station scene.

To me it shouted out a new story starting for Luke with possibly a new character villian down the line or him getting into big trouble. Love that lucky is all protective of Tracy and that he tried to tip her off.

Even though people trash on luke for wanting to use Tracy and not care if she were to get thrown in jail etc, really--to me it was a backhanded compliment that he knows Tracy can hold her own and beat down any TSA person!

Hope today is good. Maybe Tracy calls edward and isn't there in person.

I heard the tracy/brook scenes coming up are good.

• Members

Monday was anything but "Luke doesn't care what happens to Tracy". He actually respects her enough to be able to do the deal. But truth be told she has to work on her con ability and she is a much better asset being kept in the dark. Remember LA and how she couldn't stay in character? I don't blame Luke for going this route.

And Lucky….. Loved GV, but he was not pro-LuNacy at all. But JJ's Lucky is very pro-Tracy and I love it!!! I want more Trucky 'cause every little drop we get is golden. I laughed so hard at the looks of knowledge Tracy gave Lucky when she left the police station.

SB - you're almost next on my list. Promise.

• Members

Hey folks, did you see this? I don't spend much time on SOC anymore, and I can't stand the LnL-obsessed, constant negativity of what passes for the GH "Two Scoops" blog, but through a couple of links I read the Best of 2010 and this was how it started off…..

Earlier this month, I loudly proclaimed that I was going to be upset if Luke married Tracy on Laura's birthday. I hoped Laura would come and bust up the wedding. I was wrong. The wedding of Lucas Lorenzo Spencer and Tracy Angelica Quartermaine was uninterrupted by Laura, but…absolutely flawless. I'm happy that Laura didn't show up. The wedding of Luke and Tracy was a testimony to second chances at love, in letting go of ghosts of Christmas past, and embracing the future.

It surprised me that I liked the wedding so much, since I've been invested in Luke and Laura since I was a teenager. But as the day unfolded and each character in Luke and Tracy's life coaxed and cajoled them into believing in love again and holding on to happiness, it rang true. I think it's really the first time I let my heart embrace the love between these two characters. I finally understand why people have been rooting for Luke and Tracy. That in itself is a Christmas miracle.

Edited by remos

• Members

Thanks for that Remos, I never saw that.

I have to say, personally, I absolutely loved the LuNacy wedding. The only gripes I had with it were that Bobbie and Monica were missing. There was no reason for that.

Also, Ned and Dillon should have been mentioned.

"Ned's in Europe managing a new band and he can't leave, and Dillon is on a set in Africa filming a new documentary. They wish they could be here, but the send their love."

How hard would that have been to say?

• Members

That's all I wanted too, SB. But to be honest I think Bobbie, Monica, and possibly Ned, would have taken away from Tracy's day. Dillon has been the only one of the four to really recognize the gold in LuNacy and want them together for themselves, not personal reasons.

• Members

I don't think Bobbie or Monica would have taken away from the day any more than Edward could have. And he didn't. But Edward is the one who is always putting Luke down and proclaiming his hate for him. Monica actually helped Luke out, just a few months ago. I think if Edward could be civil and add to the atmosphere, so could Monica.

As for Bobbie, I thought she made peace with LuNacy. Wasn't there a scene at the LnL2 engagement party last year where she said something nice about LuNacy? I don't know. Maybe not.

But it didn't make sense for Luke not to invite his beloved Barbara Jean. Especially with Carly there, who Luke and Tracy have absolutely NO use for at all...

Anyway, that's my rant of the day. Sorry guys!

• Members

And once again, GH never fails to be predictable---Tracy on for two little scenes and she caught on to luke's larceny plans and left him in Europe.

Guess my person who told me about the little bonnie/clyde was a bit off. Oh well--sounded too good to be true.

Bright spot: I know JE has taped a couple times since Tony has been gone so Tracy is back in PC at least will be on screen and I'm taking it by today this is the set up for Luke to get into big trouble and of course she says she isn't gonna bail him out but you know she will try to help him.

And GH freaking get your facts straight--Robin was not born in PC! KmC should know that!

Oh yah, I have some mag scans

Here is the GH build from SID--there is a pic of JE and her daughter---what is so funny is her daughter looked ANYTHING but happy to be there! LOL

http://i51.tinypic.com/28c2cdt.jpg

http://i54.tinypic.com/2vayx4j.jpg

Lunacy wedding was editor's choice in SOD...will post scan later, plus a few others.

I knew I should have just stopped watching at the wedding and let that be the end of the story! :)