The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Thanks SO much for the scans! It's always nice to see the stars doing good. Especially loved the pic of Leslie Charleson and Jane!!! Great.

So weird seeing Jane's daughter all grown up, espcially after just yesterday reading that article where she was onlie two! ahaha.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

It was nice to meet both Jane and her daughter that day but Leslue was the sweetest nicest person ever! I was sio fortunate to be on both Leslie and janes team

It was nice to meet both Jane and her daughter that day but Leslue was the sweetest nicest person ever! I was si fortunate to be on not her and janes team

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Thanks for the articles Hooked :wub:

You are sooooo right I did sound to good to be true

Maybe we might get a good storyline later on in the year

I think that we are over due for a big dissaster storyline

One that takes like three weeks to fnish and featire LuNacy and Spencer/Quartermaine action

Like the PC Hotel fire, monkey virus or even the Black and White ball

• Members

Actually, I'm glad she came back. Because we're going to get some Tracy/Brook scenes! :wub: Tracy/Brook is my favorite! <3

But I don't know if they can send Tracy with Luke. Because she probably has a certain-episode guarantee per month, which means unless Jane want's to go, they can't just write her out for two months.

Maybe I'm wrong???

• Members

I think the reason she came back early was a set up for a future story of luke being in trouble and tracy having to come bail him out or something down the line.

I'm not sure if I got bad info or if that stuff was cut, but with the dialogue today it sounded like it was never intended to happen. Who know..maybe it was tossed around at one point.

I'm pretty sure there will be some tracy/ethan/maya scene and some edward/tracy and tracy/brook coming up--maybe nothing major but at least something. Perhaps even some with lulu.

But this was the perfect set up to send them off together for a few weeks.

Tony is always back for Feb sweeps. Odd the mags didn't have anything at all this week in their ins and outs. I had heard spec he was gone til end of Feb but that makes no sense. I'm sure he is back for Sonny/B wedding. Sounds like Lucky is about to get dumped by Siobhan coming up and Julie put on her facebook that "lulu knows, watch out" so Lulu is about to have a break up or blow up.

Yes I was there. It was sooo much fun and such a neat day. I met Kmc but only briefly as she wsan't working near me. LLC and KS were with us and Lexi nearby.

• Members

I watched and it did have a different tone, so I will suspend judgement until I see where they are going. Definitely didn't fit with the spoilers for today so maybe the original plan has been changed and they are running to edit.

Robin DOES know better - she was born and raised in England for years before coming to the US.

Liv is awake, YAY!!!

The show was saved for me Spinelli and Diane. I really want those two to interact more.