Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I just really hope that she is revealed as whatever she is--undercover or whatever and she can drop that accent. It's one thing if she spoke that way normally, but she doesn't have that accent naturally and it is so annoying to me.

She seems like a decent enough actress...it is the character I really don't care for.

Well on a happy note...I hear lunacy is back taping this week. So they should be back in about 3 weeks

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

I'm thinking beginning of Feb cause sweeps starts on Feb 3rd this year and Luke always shows back up the first day or two of sweeps.

I think Tracy is on the week before that though with Brook at least from AL tweet about taping with granny.

I really like Mabby. I think Chad is really an amazing find. I hear the rape reveal is coming out soon too probably to lead into sweeps. I like Abby--the actress who plays her is very organic and that was a flukey type one or two day character who was a day player but people liked them chemistry. Andrea Bogart I have a feeling will be the next one with a contract.

I tell you these newer actresses to GH sure know who to rope in the fans and promote themselves...Andrea and Erin both tweet/fb all the time when they are working etc...smart girls who know how to use social media to play the game.

And woo hoo to the TQ lovefest for the longest running thread in the history of SON! The few...the proud!

• Members

If LuNacy is taping again this week, it AGAIN begs the question of why they couldn't just give them a honeymoon - why the foolishness. If it was a set-up for something TPTB obviously didn't go through with it. It it's just lazy writing - what could be more lazy then having a honeymoon off screen? I think it's more a case of being in a rut when they think about TG's vacation time, and it's long past time for them to remove themselves from that particular rut.

Anyway, the 3 week date coincides with February Sweeps so it's a regular year like every other year.

Hee, hee….. I noticed the picture of Tracy on the main board page when I signed in this morning. Only pic there from what I can see.

Sorry Baby, you were second. I was saying the same thing.

Edited by remos