• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Saw this at SoapZone for next week:

Brook Lynn outwits Elizabeth in the game of love… Tracy advocates for Brook Lynn to keep trying to get Nikolas… Alexis nudges Molly in the right direction, therapy for her PTSD… Kristina and Michael go over the events of the fateful bus crash and what it’s meant for them… Lulu remains inflexible regarding mercy on Dante… Maxie wonders how Luke’s diamonds figure into this photo shoot, and what in the world he’s giving them to her for… Tracy might see the inside of a cell for her part in the jewels. Luke’s shocked… Ethan puts Maya down for not trying hard enough to make this last.

MsQ, loved the vid, I love Lifehouse. :) :)

• Members

Happy Birthday to Jane Elliot!

nex, I'm glad you liked it. TracyQ made it too. :D

TracyQ, I think MinveraFan made that birthday banner. I know I didn't, and I'm pretty sure it was her, but I could be wrong.

I made this one:

TQ_bdayBMP2.jpg

Oh, here is the DH/JE mall tid-bit I was talking about:

NBCGossipJEDH.jpg

Hey, look what else I found in my PhotoBucket account... I really should upload all fan banners/pics to PhotoBucket instead of TinyPic, so they don't get lost in CyberSpace.

BEHOLD THE TrAsh!!! :D

Icon_Limo160.gif

• Members

Happy Birthday Jane Elliot!!!

TracyQ and Ms.Q, thanks for posting the video! It was awesome, as always.

The birthday banners were great, too.

I am in serious LuNacy withdrawal here, people. I haven't watched the show in I don't know how long. I will probably tune in for the Lante breakup tomorrow, though. It is high past time that Dante is thrown off that high horse of his. Haha.

• Members

Fabulous vid!!! The Diva was watching it with me and she thought it was the perfect song.

I haven't seen GH since that foolishness of Tracy leaving her honeymoon. When is she next expected? I'm finding more entertainment in the closets and drawers I haven't unpacked since we moved here. Still up in the air about the move - the Feds are dickering on how much they will pay for, which could call the whole thing off - so I'm only going to give my attention to Port Chuckles if it's worth my time.

And I was pleasantly surprised to see the GH Facebook page - which ONLY seems to talk about Sonny, Carly and JaSam - have a big picture of Mama with birthday wishes. I can't remember them doing that for anyone else, or at least I haven't paid enough attention otherwise. At least she's honoured off the show even though they don't know what to do with Tracy Spencer.