Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Wow that was awesome! perfect song. sometimes I forget the whole middle thing there with the laura and shadybrook and custody and tracy helping Luke . They have been through so much [!@#$%^&*]!

I Think these past two videos are the best yet!

Again--I ask myself why I didn't stop watching GH for good after the wedding. That should be the happily ever after end of the story cause you know it is back to stupid BS coming up!

• Members

Catching up...

remos, keep us posted on the move-to-be. I hope it hasn't been too stressful.

Linnie, you're welcome. It was fun to make.

TracyQ, my old videos are "ugh" too. LOL. And yes, "After All" came out really nice. Can't wait 'til our next "production."

hooked, thanks for the scoop - or lack of (regarding Tracy). I can't believe GH is dumping Becky. I'm not a huge Liz fan, but Becky's been around for what seems like forever. And as someone else mentioned, what happens to Elizabeth's kids? I want Cameron to stay. :(

• Members

finally home after long traveling day..

Looking like Tracy might be stuck in jail for sweeps. I heard TG has taped a couple times this week (LW tweetd she is working with him again tomorrow) but not JE.

They start taping the wedding stuff on Monday (the actual wedding for S&B) I hear.

SON alerts for this week:

Luncay wedding Album from SID http://i52.tinypic.com/ohn32c.jpg

http://i53.tinypic.com/furnfa.jpg

• Members

Hey lainey--abc is running repeat episodes of GH sporatically throughout the year to save money--soemthing about saving budget from paying writers for a certain amount of new episodes. They are running another one in Feb I think on presidents day maybe that is a rerun of scrubs wedding.

apparently the repeats are supposed to highlight current stories or give hints or be linked to them somehow. The one yesterday supposedly is because of the S&B wedding.

I think scrubs are about to reunite, hence the scrubs wedding repeat.