The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Oh, I didn't think you'd moved already? I thought you were still in the process of moving.

Yeah, when LuNacy/Spencermaines aren't one I don't bother. I can't waste my time on trash/garbage. If I want to watch the mob I'll watch the Sopranos re-reruns. Those are much better than All MY Sonny"

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I have to say, with the firing of Becky Herbst, this show is just garbage to me.

I think I am just going to YouTube the LuNacy scenes, the Michael/Abby scenes, and whatever else might catch my interest.

Unless something changes, I think I'm out of this show by March. Youtube for selected scenes sounds much better.

• Members

Still in the process, Sweetie, it's "hurry up and wait".

I know her fans won't appreciate this but my two cents.

1. Yay, long past time for Liz to be gone

2. Horray, we don't have to endure yet another LnL reunion of any sorts

… and a third thought… wonder if the rumours of Nicholas leaving are true and they will change Aiden's paternity to Nicholas after all. It would make it a lot cleaner for Lucky and Jason to move on.

• Members

Yeah , it's not. But I was just saying, the name could go on through that character (Lucas).

But yeah...All vets are trashed here. Bobbie, Monica, Lesley, Edward, Liz, even Tracy. None of them get ANYTHING. It's all about Sonny Carly Jason Brenda...Sonny Carly Jason Brenda....OVer and over and over.

• Members

They said storyline dictated...people are speccing she is going to be killed off. I had heard they were changing jake's paternity back to Lucky. They are going to make aiden lucky's too so maybe she gets killed off and then lucky gets all three kids. I have heard brook is supposed to be involved in the paternity reveal.

I hope Tracy is at the S&B wedding with Luke or we might not see her much in Feb either.

• Members

"Hot and Cold" was a fantastic video, Ms. Q and TracyQ! The song's lyrics perfectly match LuNacy's relationship. I loved how you incorporated the kissing scenes. I am 28, and TG is so much older than me that it isn't funny, but I would just love to be kissed by him. He looks like a really good kisser, anyways. There is my awkward moment of the day. Haha.

Rebecca Herbst's exit is just another reminder that any actor or actress is expendable to TIIC. I think the character has been written into a corner. There isn't really much more for her to do. How many times can they write a WTD storyline for Elizabeth? I hope the actress finds another job quickly.

• Members

Thanks all for the video love. :wub: Must gives props to TracyQ for doing the majority of "Hot 'n Cold." I'd love to take credit for half of it, but I can't. Great job TracyQ. :)

Will respond to the other posts later, but as for now...

Here is a video that TracyQ and I did split evenly:

Thanks Linnie for the song suggestion.

TracyQ, I am looking forward to making more videos with you. :)