Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

well looks like another whole week without any Tracy--probably the week of feb 7th into the 14th....TG taped a few days with LW and others and today.

Either she is stuck in jail or on a business trip offscreen. I'm doubtful now she will be at the wedding. That preview made no sense.

The wedding shoots next week as Ingo and lexi both tweeted they work every day next week.

It really pisses me off that we don't see her when TG is out of town for four months, and now he is in town and we don't either.

The dates for the week are Wed the 26th.

supposedly more cast cuts are coming.

BH, MCE from AMC and Brittany underwood from OLTL so far.

• Members

Nice video. ^_^ You can really see the resemblance between Jane and Adrianna. GH does a great job casting actors who look like their on-screen relatives.

I am interested in finding out why Tracy is doing a 180 concerning Nikolas' involvement in Brook's life. She goes from wanting Nik to stay away from her granddaughter to encouraging her to fight for him. It's a shame their scenes aren't until Wed. <_<

Hooked, thanks for posting the article and pictures! I enjoyed them!

Edited by Linnierose

• Members

If they did anything soapboy I think they would offer them recurring because firing the remaining Qs at this point when they probably have such low minimums these days--however anything is possible.

I'm wondering if Tony might just throw in the towel earlier than his contract ends. Not that he would be let go by any means but that he might just decide to speed it up a bit.

I keep seeing Monday is black monday with firings. Who knows...not a good time for the soap industry overall.

BTW--I think that Tracy will be at the S&B wedding after all.